• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
To totally bring this back up, I would do hate me, so bashing me by anyone is totally fine.

Also, what about dem biweeklies Nolan?

Hmmm...well, since I'm betting that the Melee will be relatively small, I think I'm going to try for Apex instead. :) But I might. We shall see. If I'm going to this one then I can drive though. I think.

Oh yea David/Kyle, call me as soon as you are both home and ready and I'll come over. Or one or the other, whatevs. Unless you're both busy today.

tekkie

Smash Master
http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal/

There are no excuses. If you haven't played Portal yet, download it now. It's FREE.

Even you Mac ******s can play.

Oh, and Walker, will you be picking the pig, the snake with legs, or the snowman-otter?
hey i got
(pirated)
portal for free way before it was cool and it doesnt even need steam :O

also whats this with pigs and legsnakes and snowmanotters

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
We just added 200 mooooooooooore!

No molly there isn't

Also, I pretty much always pick fire, but grass looks cool too. Or at least less fail than the otter

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I normally always take the Water Starter... guess I'll be going with Grass this time. Put some sunglasses on that dude and awesomeness everywhere!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't see wotter the matter with that name.

Also, it's the first anatomically correct pokeman! Besides cloyster.

Top Bottom