• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh nolan, I forgot to mention, did you see I didn't absorb any of your jolts in the brawl- matches? It wasn't nessessary.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
That tournament was brilliant. It felt different from other tournaments because of its almost "cosmopolitan" nature. It was "big" because of a fair representation of the Southwest region and our honorable Max, hailing from thousands of miles away. At the same time, it was "small" because our relationships become tightly woven so quickly. Thank you to everyone for showing me a good time. You guys are an inspiration.

I'll do shoutouts eventually.

tekkie

Smash Master
cant get my replays running without the music hack codes that were used on the wiis i saved on aaaaaaaaaaaargh

whoever owned the wiis on the second TV farthest from nolans computer that felt laggy and weird and the one being used on the TV facing the door can you send me your music hack GCTs (i assume you use UTD's thing)?

tekkie

Smash Master
It cares about music hacks? WTF that makes no sense
if it wants to play emerald hill zone on FD and it isnt listed in FD's available music i guess it kinda makes sense. either way, it freezes up every time i try to load a bunch of replays

id make the music hack myself but i wasnt paying attention to what music was playing because i was too busy trying to win doom's dollar

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
[22:40] isaccard: why is absorbing jolts unnecessary?
[22:40] isaccard: inminus
[22:40] wartortleketchi: unNESSessary
[22:40] isaccard: i
[22:40] isaccard: hate
[22:40] isaccard: you
[22:40] wartortleketchi: you didn't even notice

Arms

Smash Rookie
No puff lol. Plus mango wasn't even taking it seriously (johns?...)
Wow, I don't think I've even seen you suck someone's **** this hard.
just when I thought it couldn't be done

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow, I don't think I've even seen you suck someone's **** this hard.
just when I thought it couldn't be done
Lol why? because I was stating what everyone else was johning about mango?
Except I did leave out the hungover/sleep deprived parts...

All I'm sayin is no johns haha

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There's no meatriding, Mango was ****ing around. The Melee turnout was *** and he went all Falcon after recently saying that his Falcon will never be able to touch M2K's Sheik.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Alright if you say so. Just because Mango is still easily number one in the world... sorry that stating that is meatriding. Sorry that stating some johns people said about why he lost is also meatriding.

tw1n

Smash Champion
zman meatrides tatsunoko, arms meatrides sf4, goyf meatrides pokemans, i meatride simon posford all the time, no homo
Lol thank you Tekkie. I just hate when people start screaming out meatriding when you state what happens.

NM meatrides Dekar. U.S. meatrides Mango (when its vs Europe)
Wow...

Top Bottom