• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
666 VIEWS OMFG WTF IM THE DEVIL?!!??!!?

I'm small-time August, I haven't progressed with the questline much I'm barely on 4 star quests, I repelled the lagiacrus, and that's about how far I am.

Bryan, JT, and I have been playing but we've mainly been messing around with making equipment XD

Also- what level is each of your Cha-chas ? Mine's 23, since that'll give you a better example of how much I've done/played.

HR = 8, or 9. We played online only 2 nights so we're not too far lol.

This is the best thing to come out of Brawl.

666 VIEWS OMFG WTF IM THE DEVIL?!!??!!?

I'm small-time August, I haven't progressed with the questline much I'm barely on 4 star quests, I repelled the lagiacrus, and that's about how far I am.

Bryan, JT, and I have been playing but we've mainly been messing around with making equipment XD

Also- what level is each of your Cha-chas ? Mine's 23, since that'll give you a better example of how much I've done/played.

HR = 8, or 9. We played online only 2 nights so we're not too far lol.
Yeah, it was 666 views for me too, pretty crazy.

Messing around and making equipment is pretty much what everyone does.

I've never used cha-cha and I'm halfway through the 5 star quests.

Unfortunately, I'm now HR20, and I guess Patrick is 25.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i got saturday off! hopefully I can make it to the fest tonight after I get my school stuff done.

also, mk was going to be the banned this tourney but doom is coming and I don't want to hear any johns.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, I could just use my Falco or Wario or Snake...

Somebody please provide me with Neil's address. I also would need a ride home. ZMan, would you be covering that as well?

Btw, you'll be picking me up from:

3910 Solano Drive NE
Albuquerque, NM

at 5:30ish, correct? Keep me updated via text if I'm not on the boards.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
also, mk was going to be the banned this tourney but doom is coming and I don't want to hear any johns.
Should just be MLG rules anyways, since the only people in NM who play want to go to Major nationals anyways. Wanting MK banned is fine, but impractical when we need practice

tekkie

Smash Master
hey nolan how soon can people be over at the dorm? i wanna start the butt spelunking ASAP because im probably gonna have to leave at like 7

that should give me enough time to violate all the OoS'ers

Max Ketchum

Ack...I'm confused by all these similar names. Neil, Nolan, and Neal from AiB who I was just talking to. Just to clear things up...where is the Smashfest tonight and where am I supposed to be going? XD

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ack...I'm confused by all these similar names. Neil, Nolan, and Neal from AiB who I was just talking to. Just to clear things up...where is the Smashfest tonight and where am I supposed to be going? XD
fest is either at Neils (Sliraobe god) or Nolans. You will probably be crashing at neils tho

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Fest is at Neil's. Tournament is in the Alvarado dorms at UNM.

Also, not to be a Pessimistic Paul, but...

Tarmogoyf said:
Should just be MLG rules anyways, since the only people in NM who play want to go to Major nationals anyways. Wanting MK banned is fine, but impractical when we need practice
Practicing agasint MK is fine, but impractical when you're just going to lose to him anyway.

Max Ketchum

Banning MK is only detrimental to your region. I'll play MMs with anyone who wants to get serious MK practice.

Also, isaccard, I noticed that you have a Pikachu icon...is Pikachu your main? My non-MK character of choice would probably be Fox or Falco, but that'll change if that's who you play. :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Banning MK is only detrimental to your region. I'll play MMs with anyone who wants to get serious MK practice.

Also, isaccard, I noticed that you have a Pikachu icon...is Pikachu your main? My non-MK character of choice would probably be Fox or Falco, but that'll change if that's who you play. :p
Ooooooooooooohhhhh someones scared of a pikachu hahaha

I can't really be talking much there tho... I've played Axe enough to be scared of a pikachu lol

:pikachu: <-----Scary beast

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's why I advocate the ban, but also play as him in tournies, and try to have him legal at them. I feel he should be banned, but you need to practice against him if you want to beat him lol, and you can go OOS and expect success when you never practice against 35-40% of this game

Max Ketchum

And you're scared of him in the game that he's worse in. ;)

I'm only scared of getting 0-death chaingrabbed. If he does play Pikachu then I'll go Wario or Snake, maybe Marth.

Max Ketchum

He's not going to get to me that quickly. :p The thunder jolt is welcome, it'll blow my grenade up for me. :D

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Grenade stun combos into grab at close range, and he can CG you after 2 grenade hits, and he can dthrow 2x to nair if you double nade c4 yourself. And e can cover the entire stage in like 15 frames with a quack.

Max Ketchum

I have the opportunity to get to Neil's house right now. Can anyone give me his number so I can see if it's alright with him that I go now?

Edit: Never mind, too late.

Top Bottom