• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I have never felt more like a college student than at this very moment...studying for finals while eating cinnamon toast crunch from a cup with a fork.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll be entering brawl singles. And Doom, yoou won't even make it past me. And I'll see Dekar in Winners finals (who in turn will sandbag, lose, and beat you in losers finals preventing you from making it to Grand). I just love a good master plan :p

Did you see
3PO
what I did there?

tekkie

Smash Master
I have never felt more like a college student than at this very moment...studying for finals while eating cinnamon toast crunch from a cup with a fork.
take the last chip shards from a giant bag of tortilla chips and mix it with the last of its accompanying jar of queso and eat it with a spoon. im eating this right now, its godly

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I had been keeping track of it for the first week or 2, but then I got bored, and the next time I looked, it was a flame war.

gangstakrby

Smash Rookie
dude the voting is way wrong, the top kirbys dont even list gangstakirby, wtf is this bs.

also lol@3sonicsover_X_

also also no boredom johns tarm and no it was too long johns tw1t

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dekar, if we don't meet in tourney, we'll MM.

Arms, perhaps my private messages function on this site has gone haywire, but I'd be honored to strip you of your pride and some Lincolns/Hamiltons. ;) $10?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol GKirbz. Why are you always mad or trollin?

Although I do believe X needs to be higher. Unless the list is in no particular order (doubt it tho)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
X is already known on the sonic boards as the #1 sonic lol, he'll live. That thread is ********.

Doom I'm afraid I'm gonna have to murk you!

Edit- I suck at logging into my own account (deeker)

gee-kay 95

Smash Rookie
doom sucks dude, its free money dekar is reccommend taking it.

dude i never get mad, you mad?

trollings not even a real thing its just a word people who get mad at the internet use to describe the people they are mad at

Max Ketchum

doom sucks dude, its free money dekar is reccommend taking it.

dude i never get mad, you mad?

trollings not even a real thing its just a word people who get mad at the internet use to describe the people they are mad at
Coming on Saturday?

If so, we could do a unique type of MM. If you win, I'll give you $20. If I win, you're never allowed to post on Smashboards or AllisBrawl again. :D

Arms

Smash Rookie
Coming on Saturday?

If so, we could do a unique type of MM. If you win, I'll give you $20. If I win, you're never allowed to post on Smashboards or AllisBrawl again. :D
Oh man I wish he would be there :(

gee-kay 95

Smash Rookie
unfortunately i am in utah, however if i was in new mexico i would take your money.

inb4noimastateishorsoawayjohns

inafteryoumadcuzutah>all4corners

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Coming on Saturday?

I would totally do this for 100 if I could>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arms doesn't really play Brawl though, he's just trollan

Max Ketchum

and so was I lol

Time to make a list in my phone of who's MMing me for how much.

ZMan, what are the exact plans for tomorrow? Whose place are we staying at?

shut the fox up

Smash Rookie
Oh man I wish he would be there :(
i wish i was too, id **** him, then do like prince and the blouses and make him some ****ing losers pancakes son

I would totally do this for 100 if I could>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arms doesn't really play Brawl though, he's just trollan
arms doesnt really do anything iirc

and so was I lol

Time to make a list in my phone of who's MMing me for how much.

ZMan, what are the exact plans for tomorrow? Whose place are we staying at?
good trolls dont point out that they are trollin'

tekkie

Smash Master
inb4noimastateishorsoawayjohns
"in b4 no im a state is horso away johns"

wat

also that ranking thread thing is ********, jumpman doesn't belong on there, camaman doesnt belong there, and everyone sucks with wolf anyways except sort of kain and choice and choice isnt even on there

tl;dr the list is irrelevant because im not on it :O

shut the fox up

Smash Rookie
"stateish or so"

also anti is the only "good wolf" he almost beat m2k with him.

its ok though tekkie cuz im sure you dont belong i mean u use purple tl, which is obv begging to get graped

tekkie

Smash Master
also anti is the only "good wolf" he almost beat m2k with him.

its ok though tekkie cuz im sure you dont belong i mean u use purple tl, which is obv begging to get graped
that was like a year ago when m2k hadnt heard of wofl's dsmash yet

and I LOVE GETTING GRAPED
IN THE MOUTH

Max Ketchum

i wish i was too, id **** him, then do like prince and the blouses and make him some ****ing losers pancakes son

arms doesnt really do anything iirc

good trolls dont point out that they are trollin'
What's that? I can't hear you from nobody-land. How is it over there?

Also, :laugh: @ this guy of all people giving lessons on good trolling. :p

ilymoar

Smash Rookie
that was like a year ago when m2k hadnt heard of wofl's dsmash yet

and I LOVE GETTING GRAPED
IN THE MOUTH
i knew you were gay. queer.

What's that? I can't hear you from nobody-land. How is it over there?

Also, :laugh: @ this guy of all people giving lessons on good trolling. :p
dude you cant hear text k? also im in utah not that place that doesnt exist you just mentioned and im pretty sure no ones really heard of yo scrubby *** either anyway scrub

and well... actually....

Ronald, basically since 2010 started, if I'm going to a fest, THERE WILL BE MELEE. Since April, there will be melee and brawl-, which is equally fun, by the way.
You, me, the twins, Lewis, Josh, and EP (Erich+Paul / El Paso) will definitely play melee. Not to mention that nonmelee***s will trickle in for friendlies here and there and maybe even a tournament (August, Steven, Zack, Walker, Nolan, Derek, Patrick).
Haha, EP equals Erich+Paul. I guess we'd better come on Saturday and win us some Melee doubles or something. I dunno. Thanks KC, I'll be there. :)

And just so everyone knows, practically everywhere on campus is a free parking space on Saturdays, so don't worry about getting a ticket if you were in the first place. Just park wherever, because almost everywhere is free on Saturdays.

Arms

Smash Rookie
We should rename this thread.

"New Mexico - Trolls trolling trolls
and that fat guy from utah
"

tekkie

Smash Master
And just so everyone knows, practically everywhere on campus is a free parking space on Saturdays, so don't worry about getting a ticket if you were in the first place. Just park wherever, because almost everywhere is free on Saturdays.
im gonna find that one spot thats reserved even on saturdays and park the hell out of it

hey august if you still read this ever, are you going to the tournament, when, and would i be able to get a ride?

Massive_DI_see_kay

Smash Rookie

i dont even have to try anymore, hes trolling himself
you jus mad cuz you gay, and that ginger is and anagram for ***ger
Haha, EP equals Erich+Paul. I guess we'd better come on Saturday and win us some Melee doubles or something. I dunno. Thanks KC, I'll be there. :)

dude thas cool cuz most monoply sets have one free parking space

We should rename this thread.

"New Mexico - Trolls trolling trolls
and that fat guy from utah
"
dude dont talk about david like that ):

im gonna find that one spot thats reserved even on saturdays and park the hell out of it
and its all because you are a soulless ginger too

Top Bottom