• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, though, is there going to be melee? The only answer I got was "Go anyways because it's close to you" which is good advice if there is going to be melee. It's a waste of time for me if there will be no melee.

Dekar173

Justice Man
There'll probably be at least one setup for melee (if there's not a tourney for it,) Tetsuya and Erik are coming to **** us at teams again and then lose at singles ;P

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
If Tetsuya is going I might go just to get a rematch from El Paso when he dominated me.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Seriously, though, is there going to be melee? The only answer I got was "Go anyways because it's close to you" which is good advice if there is going to be melee. It's a waste of time for me if there will be no melee.
Yes there will be a melee. i will bring a setup too.

There'll probably be at least one setup for melee (if there's not a tourney for it,) Tetsuya and Erik are coming to **** us at teams again and then lose at singles ;P
Lol just **** em in teams this time

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
If by that you mean the best lookin' albino poop complete with purple trousers and sneakers that I have ever seen, then yes. Yes you are.
I have to admit that Mallow was the gayest character in SMRPG. His dialogue was ****ing annoying, especially when he learned of his royal lineage. Not to mention that nobody ever used Mallow in his/her final party.
Speaking of monies, I don't think I'll be able to attend the tournament on the 8th. Maybe if a miracle happened I could come to it.
I don't see how/why money could be preventing you from attending the tournament. I could cover gas money, if you need it. Just don't enter anything.
i daoubt you would stand a chance against our weakest player.
I appreciate both your growing abilities in puns and your reversion to your previous, better avatar. Both you and Steven should train this year to enter for The Next Annual O'Henry Pun-Off.
I'll bring my power supply, we've got nolan's, and we need like 1 or 2 more. Who can bring one?
All right, here's what I plan on bringing:

3 CRT TVs
3 Power Strips
wii (really a GCN) w/ cables and sensor bar
2 wired GCN controllers, wavebird, and 2 wiimotes
SD Card, GCN mem card, melee, 64
laptop w/ adapter to organize potential tournaments
Ronald, basically since 2010 started, if I'm going to a fest, THERE WILL BE MELEE. Since April, there will be melee and brawl-, which is equally fun, by the way.
You, me, the twins, Lewis, Josh, and EP (Erich+Paul / El Paso) will definitely play melee. Not to mention that nonmelee***s will trickle in for friendlies here and there and maybe even a tournament (August, Steven, Zack, Walker, Nolan, Derek, Patrick).

EDIT:
Better than GamerGuitarist7.
Oh, and the future of melee is already here.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
This is a huge deal. Do you go in there with your usual flip-flops, shorts and half-unbuttoned shirt? If so, there's your problem.
Actually, I go in with my hair and teeth brushed, showered, in a dress shirt and nice pants, in regular shoes though.......

Also, I shave and remember to eat my daily serving of deodorant, and I keep my voice down while in an interview, I speak clearly, don't act desperate, try to explain my situation, ect.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Actually, I go in with my hair and teeth brushed, showered, in a dress shirt and nice pants, in regular shoes though.......

Also, I shave and remember to eat my daily serving of deodorant, and I keep my voice down while in an interview, I speak clearly, don't act desperate, try to explain my situation, ect.
You mean you don't always brush your teeth?
O.o

O_))

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
itt- gorf doesn't know how to practice proper hygiene

also goyf another problem you might have is transportation. you are limited by the bus and how far you can/are willing to walk or bike (as opposed to banjo or i, who can drive or have parents to rely on for rides).

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I know that. The lack of transit is not as much of a problem as not having a drivers licence, because I could totally get a security job(I'm big and loud and don't have a record ans can pass a drug test), but they all require drivers licence.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I know that. The lack of transit is not as much of a problem as not having a drivers licence, because I could totally get a security job(I'm big and loud and don't have a record ans can pass a drug test), but they all require drivers licence.
hahah you as security. oh man.. wow..

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lmao this thread is too good.

Dao- you'll never be able to use naners against me lol, pick up a secondary in case you ever have to play me.

Goyf- keep on trying, eventually, it'll happen. Until then, try getting into research studies, selling plasma, doing chores, babysitting, whateverthe****ispossible wheneverthe****itspossible and remember- all of those options are more fun, less stressful, and probably higher paying (hourly) than a job.

But it's the abundance in hours that drains your life pays you well.

Everyone should enter brawl for once and support Abq's only pro gaming scene :D

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
****it, it has come to my attention that yesterday was Star Wars Appreciation day and I failed to capitalize. May the Fourth be with you!

Argh, it's too late...I'm looking for love in Alderaan places.

That said, Star Wars sucks.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Paul- it takes a pro to choke on all the ***** at meaningful tourneys.

Nolan I literally just told him that. Except it was "God I ****ing hate you lmfao"

Top Bottom