• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Despite what I say, I still play in tournies. Zack actually doesn't play in them (at least in the last couple months.)

Lol nolan's ninja

Arms

Smash Rookie
Despite what I say, I still play in tournies. Zack actually doesn't play in them (at least in the last couple months.)

Lol nolan's ninja
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Zman played in the last tourney we had.

And you didn't even show up

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
If you host it, they will come.

Just got done talking to Jim Morrison in a dream I had, and that's what he said.

Everyone should enter Brawl so the turnout is good, and El Paso, CO, and Doom don't waste their time. Friendlies with NM is fun and all, but tourneys are fun too :)

tekkie

Smash Master
so about devastation

who wanted to go, who has a car who wanted to go, has anyone registered yet, and do we have anything planned at all

excited for this weekend im gonna bair the hell out of everyone

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
If there isn't going to be a melee tournament I'm not going to bother showing up. Who is going to be running the melee tourney? Is there anyone going to play melee this weekend?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I do. 10$?
Sure, $10 is good.

Hey Doom
$.25 MM?
You got me so excited until I saw the decimal point. :( Lmao, I'll do a quarter if you want.

I'll do you one better.

When I see ya, Doom, Monopoly MM?
I've played Monopoly about three times in my life, lol. We'll just do friendlies, I promise I won't sandbag though.

i'll do a $1 brawl mm with ya doom
Alright, sounds good.

I'll be arriving at 10:45 PM tomorrow. Thursday is a no-go, but my dad's cool with me running off later on Friday and spending the day at the tourney. Who wants to pick me up from 3910 Solano Place and house me on Friday? :D

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i'll give you a ride doom you lovable ******* :D

and gorf i entered singles at my last active tourny cause you were overwhelmingly gay and didn't come.

i won't enter singles this saturday (i'll be too busy playing ssf4 to do so) but i'll team up with tim and will gladly win dubs.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Ronald, show up bro its right next door to you.

And Doom, that was the point :p
I don't really play brawl but I'm probably going to pick it up (unless I get a good stick for the 360 and ssf4. Anyone have suggestions as to were I can pick up a good one?)

And I want to go to Devastation. In fact I incist we go. Step it up new mexico.

Top Bottom