• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Walker, I'll coincidentally be in your area this afternoon, so I could give you a ride to Patrick's apartment. Expect a call from me around 4 pm or so. Oh, and find out if Nolan is interested.

I will warn you right now, though, that I won't provide a ride for you back home (as I won't be staying long). Be prepared to beg convicingly, take the bus, or, tame a
wild bear
and ride it across Albuquerque back home.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I finally got off my butt and downloaded Google Chrome. This is infinitely better than Firefox, mah gawd. I just got all the extensions I need, too.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Yo Patrick. Can I show up around 10 =]

Neil what time are you showing up at???
I would prefer no earlier then 10:30 considering I haven't slept in a couple days and it's 1:30 right now. I could use a good 9 hour nap.. And yeah, I have a guy coming from out of town so no one can stay at my place overnight..

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I finally got off my butt and downloaded Google Chrome. This is infinitely better than Firefox, mah gawd. I just got all the extensions I need, too.
I just couldn't handle the vicissitudes . . . so I ended up uninstalling Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is for me.
lololol get ***** Walker/August
Neil what time are you showing up at???
Probably around 5 to 6 pm. I'll stay until I will eventually realize that nobody's interested in playing non-SF/MH games, at which point I will quickly get turned off by what was originally supposed to be a continuous 3-day-long-fest and leave.
Patrick, stop making promises that you can't keep.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Probably around 5 to 6 pm. I'll stay until I will eventually realize that nobody's interested in playing non-SF/MH games, at which point I will quickly get turned off by what was originally supposed to be a continuous 3-day-long-fest and leave.
Patrick, stop making promises that you can't keep.
I said anyone can bring whatever the **** they want and hook it up, there was no ****ing promise anyone would play your game.
But I will ;_;

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Actually, Walker, I'll coincidentally be in your area this afternoon, so I could give you a ride to Patrick's apartment. Expect a call from me around 4 pm or so. Oh, and find out if Nolan is interested.

I will warn you right now, though, that I won't provide a ride for you back home (as I won't be staying long). Be prepared to beg convicingly, take the bus, or, tame a
wild bear
and ride it across Albuquerque back home.
This would be great

I would prefer no earlier then 10:30 considering I haven't slept in a couple days and it's 1:30 right now. I could use a good 9 hour nap.. And yeah, I have a guy coming from out of town so no one can stay at my place overnight..
But this sucks. No all night fest? Might not come anymore...

Arms

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm up now. Gonna do my three S's so give me like 20 minutes and then you guys can start heading over.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
is anyone else besides me going to the ranbat?
Yes, I am.

Scrub Zack gonna win an SSF4 tourney because nobody else is going.
He isn't the only one going...and you're forgetting about Garrett, Jason, Patrick(not arms), and the rest of the traditional fighting game community in albuquerque and rio rancho.

Google chrome just needs print preview. Then I'd like it more than firefox.

Nobody wants to play brawl- aka poor man's melee. (or any other smash game besides melee because they are all a poor man's melee)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm up now. Gonna do my three S's so give me like 20 minutes and then you guys can start heading over.
I'll head over at about one. Expect me to call crying for directions =] Saying that the google maps won't get me there properly lol

Arms

Smash Rookie
Decided to cram school work in on Sunday, heading over to Patrick's now.
Hell yeah man.

Edit, And to hell with it, anyone can stay here but you guys have to bring your own pillows and ****

And the guy who came from out of town gets the futon
you guys have to sleep on the floor

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Sup scrubs. I haven't been on in a while. Just posting because I heard about the tourney on the 8th (thanks David) and I'm thinking about going. Who all is coming to play melee? Or are all of the oosers playing lame-o brawl? Guess it doesn't matter since I will get obliterated regardless.

tekkie

Smash Master
i might need a ride from the west side to UNM on the 8th; will anyone be available? twins? august?

also i will be clear on the days that Devastation is going on, just need to make sure i can get to ABQ

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to make it tomorrow for the fest, since car gas is really tight. But, I do want one thing: reserve a spot on Monster Hunter Tri for me and let me know when you start it, because I still want to play.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Thanks to Patrick for hosting.

GGs at the fest everybody, especially Paul. Although he was (somewhat understandably) *****ing about grabs along with everyone else, he manned up and adapted.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'll be online. Send me an in-game message when the Monster Hunter game is up. My ID is XDFJ75. Character name is Gordon, but I figure you'll have a better time searching for me with the ID.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'm awake again so if anyone wants to play come on over. Also, gonna have to end this one pretty early tonight

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm awake again so if anyone wants to play come on over. Also, gonna have to end this one pretty early tonight
Let me know when you start Monster Hunter, since I want to join. You can let me know here and I can warp to where you are. Speaking of, I need your Monster Hunter ID so I can add you.

Arms

Smash Rookie
probably around 10 Zman. I got **** to do ****it.

EDIT

Some one took the power cable to my sisters wii, if someone took it speak up and bring it. I think it might have been nolan so can you check?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
imma be heading over to patrick's for a bit then i'm gonna head over to the ranbat. if anyone wants a ride to it from patrick's place feel free to hitch a ride with me.

also paul, please bring your fight stick to the ranbat (even though i know you are gonna bring it anyway, just wanna reiterate it). i'm still stickless at the moment so i'm gonna be a stick leech today :urg:

Arms

Smash Rookie
OK the fest is probably not going to happen since no one has confirmed that they are coming over. So I'm going to the super street fighter tourny with zack and to pick up my cables from nolan.

Top Bottom