• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Zack. Steven just ***** you hardcore. Maybe you should stop being a selfish Jew...
i'll stop when you stop.

my point is that i don't want be responsible for things that i had no involvement in and don't have to be involved in (i had a hard time wording this). but i might get goyfs controller is neil brings it to school tomorrow/if i'm in a good mood.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
It's not a drug deal. "Getting involved" in this case means nothing more than spending two minutes to drive to Neil's.

Let me try to phrase it in a way that will motivate you. You should practice your spontaneous acts of generosity and general likability now, otherwise have fun never getting a girlfriend ever.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Steven is full of **** tonight.

"***** have you seen my fridge?" will be opening track on Steven's debut album "THAT HIT ME?"

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twins, I want my melee copy back :(
Do we have it??? I don't think we do honestly. maybe Kyle knows but ya... I'll look around tho.

B**** have you seen my fridge? I don't want your money, I want you to realize that constantly being a **** lowers everybody's quality of life. You were making great strides in actually getting up for people who are playing, as well as not responding to everything anyone says with "Shut up [Vega main/Artemis/Neilan/various other lines stolen from Casey]." And then this happens. Tsk Tsk.
Steven tearing it up! Wow... now all he needs is to say a "Steven" joke and my night will be complete ;)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright-

JT is missing his white controller, not sure if it's been left at Nolan's dorm, Neil's house, my *******, or where. But it's lost, so if you find it, it'd be awesome if you let us know :p

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
your SD card
my melee copy
your old button wires
He has Walker's controller.
JT is missing his white controller
Despite all the so-called "trolling" Zack has been doing lately, we can all learn one valuable lesson from him. Of all the people in the community, Zack's the only person I've seen who actually labels almost all of his stuff.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So yeah-

remember! There's a tourney on the 8th, Nolan's dorm (basement) etc. etc. it'll be awesome and amazing and Colorado and El Paso are coming. So come!

Arms

Smash Rookie
POS random generator.. Dan vs vega , vega vs vega, blanka vs blanka. Never picking random again

tekkie

Smash Master
blanka vs blanka
justice

also if im in town earlier than 2:30 on the 8th is anything going on? if not, is anyone from the west side going to the tournament? i could chill at my house for a while before heading over.

and yeah i assume there are no plans to go to devastation :(

Zack never spent enough time as a kid at Chuck E. Cheese's listening to an animatronic cowboy dog sing this song to a montage of kids helping people out with various tasks/errands.
B**** have you seen my fridge? I don't want your money, I want you to realize that constantly being a **** lowers everybody's quality of life. You were making great strides in actually getting up for people who are playing, as well as not responding to everything anyone says with "Shut up [Vega main/Artemis/Neilan/various other lines stolen from Casey]." And then this happens. Tsk Tsk.
It's not a drug deal. "Getting involved" in this case means nothing more than spending two minutes to drive to Neil's.

Let me try to phrase it in a way that will motivate you. You should practice your spontaneous acts of generosity and general likability now, otherwise have fun never getting a girlfriend ever.
Oh my gosh...I just couldn't help but laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh...and laugh and laugh.

Anyone up to smash today, or tomorrow, or Thursday? Let me know, I might hold a fest for all y'all.

tw1n

Smash Champion
justice

also if im in town earlier than 2:30 on the 8th is anything going on? if not, is anyone from the west side going to the tournament? i could chill at my house for a while before heading over.

and yeah i assume there are no plans to go to devastation :(
My bro and I may be going. Not 100% sure yet. It reallyu just depends on if melee is going on... or if I feel like losing my voice cheering for NM lol

Oh my gosh...I just couldn't help but laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh...and laugh and laugh.

Anyone up to smash today, or tomorrow, or Thursday? Let me know, I might hold a fest for all y'all.
Ya I am up for some smash tomorrow for a bit. I'm free during the usual time. let me know if you want to head over or if you want me to head to your place

Dekar173

Justice Man
My bro and I may be going. Not 100% sure yet. It reallyu just depends on if melee is going on... or if I feel like losing my voice cheering for NM lol

Ya I am up for some smash tomorrow for a bit. I'm free during the usual time. let me know if you want to head over or if you want me to head to your place
I'd really like for us to go to devastation and **** AZ participate in a contest with good sportsmanship.

Also- how is Monster Hunter's online? Super lag? ****ty nintendo wifi that's not worth anyone's time? Or decent lag, that's kind of worth your time if you're drunk, high, and slightly ********?

Arms

Smash Rookie
Also- how is Monster Hunter's online? Super lag? ****ty nintendo wifi that's not worth anyone's time? Or decent lag, that's kind of worth your time if you're drunk, high, and slightly ********?
Monster hunters online should be the standard of wii online games.. Nuff said

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Yep, Monster Hunter Tri uses dedicated servers and a unique lobby system. Miles better than the "find a random player to quest with" type of deal.

gkirbz 54

Smash Rookie
They are tracking his IP adress I figure. He has made like 3 dozen alt accounts.

EDIT: Ally is going to Supercon!

I'd really like for us to go to devastation and **** AZ participate in a contest with good sportsmanship.

its ridiculously lagless

Monster hunters online should be the standard of wii online games.. Nuff said
fact.

This just made me glad I formatted my wii.
cool story bro

Nintendo once again proves it's capable of producing quality, but doesn't want to.
i wish capcom made brawl's wifi

If I remember correctly, Nolan is teaming with Dekar on the 8th, so I need a teammate.

Any takers?
ill team with you

tekkie

Smash Master
i dunno if i put this one up but this one has EVEN MOAR PICTORIAL GODLINESS

behold

also im gonna try to be available for devastation so keep me in the loop plz :bee:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i'll try to post some fliers tomorrow.

oh yeah, I'm dancing in the opening number and like sixth or seventh number tomorrow at Johnson Main Gym at 6:00 if anyone wants to see me be ridiculous. it would be cool if you guys could make it.

i thought we were teaming on the 8th, but we can team for something else, walker and i can win this tournament.

oh, and if anyone wants to advertise in nvga for the ssf4 side tourney go ahead, please.

tw1n

Smash Champion
i dunno if i put this one up but this one has EVEN MOAR PICTORIAL GODLINESS

behold

also im gonna try to be available for devastation so keep me in the loop plz :bee:
Lol it cracks me up that you have the SSF4 logo and then mention the game again just to the right of it. but awesome stuff. I'll print it out and post some if I get an open chance

Top Bottom