• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I FINALLY put in Monster Hunter Tri after owning it for five days, and I'm loving the game. I'm not too far in the game though, since I just finished the mushroom gathering quest. I wasn't able to find Ripened Mushrooms for the Sub Quest though...

Patrick and I played today. Unfortunately, I got DC'd during an epic quest, missing out on a ****ton of rewards. I was so pissed. We should play online! Banjo, Casey, and whoever else has monster hunter, you should send me an IM or text when you want to play.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I can't believe you DC'ed August, on the plus side I did get a Flintstone and a ****ton of hunter points

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I might be up for some online Monster Hunter in the afternoon. I'll IM whoever when I'll be ready.

gkirby 42

Smash Rookie
I FINALLY put in Monster Hunter Tri after owning it for five days, and I'm loving the game. I'm not too far in the game though, since I just finished the mushroom gathering quest. I wasn't able to find Ripened Mushrooms for the Sub Quest though...
dude they are just luck based wether u find them or not
From what I know, subquests aren't all that necessary, they're just an added bonus with different items/slightly more money.
its usually more money/resource points
how do I put on suspenders?
one leg at a time, like everyone else.
I might be up for some online Monster Hunter in the afternoon. I'll IM whoever when I'll be ready.
dude ill play with you, im so broken that i still have the iron sword you start with, with no upgrades

I'm ********
we all know... there was no need to tell us.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Even though you don't play Brawl?

BTW Zack, I will be near you tomorrow (going to active) if you want to run by active and pick up your SD card then.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Twins, I want my melee copy back :(

Walker, I still have your controller. Tomorrow would be the perfect day for you to retrieve it. I won't have a car until after 6 pm (and Walker takes a bus route that's extremely out-of-the-way), so perhaps Zack should stop by my house to get Walker's controller and Arms' hoodie before heading over to Active.
Zack, try not to be a Jew and just spend two minutes heading to my house. I'll even give you a dollar or so for gas . . . I'm tired of holding on to other people's stuff.

I reread that and realized that you would never cooperate, ZMan. So could I just walk to your house around 4:30 pm or so on Tuesday and drop off the controller?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
short answer: no

long answer: HELL NAW

people can go over to your house and get their own ****, i'm not gonna be anyone's errand boy
unless i'm getting paid $$$$$

also goyf, what time are you gonna be at active tomorrow? i really wanna monster hunter it up :bee:

STEVEN- is there any chance i could swing by your house and pick up your old button wires this week (i'll pay you the last $10 to)? unless of course you wanna bring them to patrick's friday fest. sooner the better though cause i didn't realize that the super tourny was this weekend :laugh:

Arms

Smash Rookie
short answer: no

long answer: HELL NAW

people can go over to your house and get their own ****, i'm not gonna be anyone's errand boy
unless i'm getting paid $$$$$

also goyf, what time are you gonna be at active tomorrow? i really wanna monster hunter it up :bee:

STEVEN- is there any chance i could swing by your house and pick up your old button wires this week (i'll pay you the last $10 to)? unless of course you wanna bring them to patrick's friday fest. sooner the better though cause i didn't realize that the super tourny was this weekend :laugh:
God I hate you zman
I was going to give an explanation. But I didn't feel like typing it out.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Sure Zack, I'll bring the wires to Patrick's fest. Even though you already have all the parts you originally arranged to buy, I will go to the minor trouble of removing the wires from the stick and bringing them to the fest. I WILL SLIGHTLY INCONVENIENCE MYSELF TO MAKE EVERYONE'S LIVES EASIER. Hint hint hint.

Really, Neil lives nut-bustingly close to you. He has Walker's controller. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE WALKER ANYWAY TO GET YOUR SD CARD. ****ing Christ.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
B**** have you seen my fridge? I don't want your money, I want you to realize that constantly being a **** lowers everybody's quality of life. You were making great strides in actually getting up for people who are playing, as well as not responding to everything anyone says with "Shut up [Vega main/Artemis/Neilan/various other lines stolen from Casey]." And then this happens. Tsk Tsk.

Top Bottom