• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
@Walker

I'm not sure if this happened but I was randomly thinking about the last pre release 2hg and when dan used that instant on his creature to let him sac it and draw five cards, did we lose our creature from putting damage on the stack like scrubs?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the fest, Patrick. I enjoyed sleeping, finishing my **** in the privacy of your room, getting ***** in Brawl-, eating your pizza and drinking your soda, and especially learning about the glorious wonder of Monster Hunter Tri.
Sup scrubs. I haven't been on in a while. Just posting because I heard about the tourney on the 8th (thanks David) and I'm thinking about going. Who all is coming to play melee? Or are all of the oosers playing lame-o brawl? Guess it doesn't matter since I will get obliterated regardless.
Make it a point to show up, even if we don't have a melee tournament. You'll be pleased with Captain Falcon in the new Brawl-.
LFMAO, it says NM is the best.
LFMAO, it's MetaKnight! And Inu.i (inb4 namesearch) is still the worst.
Walker, I'm concerned about your acronym usage - it's LMFAO. Either that or you fell victim to the very unlikely chance of making the same typo twice in a row.
Someone actually got good footage of Gkirbz from a month ago!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
Rare footage of mutha ****in gangsta kirbz ACTUALLY trolling.
I'll see you guys soon! I'll be arriving very late Wednesday night.
I'm thinking about hosting a smashfest this Friday before the tournament. I'm not 100% sure about it yet, but if it does happen, it will be around 3 pm to midnight or so, or whenever people decide to leave. I live close by the center of the Northeast Heights. Would you be able to make it, Doom?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I think CO is going to be getting in around 5 or 6 on friday. Can someone house us? I think it's just 3. <3

tekkie

Smash Master
Walker, I'm concerned about your acronym usage - it's LMFAO. Either that or you fell victim to the very unlikely chance of making the same typo twice in a row.
or he's just "laughing ****ing my *** off". i'm sure if he explains it we'll all understand :O

I'll see you guys soon! I'll be arriving very late Wednesday night.
id better get the chance to play against you on saturday when i come up there to plunder the ABQians and their sexy special guests from OoS. that goes for the few people left in ABQ who can hold back their gag reflex just long enough to play some brllalwlrlalwl

this is for nolan i hope he likes dubstep

edit

So I think CO is going to be getting in around 5 or 6 on friday. Can someone house us? I think it's just 3. <3
what i said to doom applies here. who else is coming, im taking names so i can make a list of people im going to violate
</**** talking>

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
lol queer Link. Purple Toon Link is my fav color for him.

Anyway, I may be going to the tourney on the 8th. What's the specifics on each game, like singles/doubles, admission fees?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You keep saying that, but he never confirms. I don't wanna show up and be like "HI NEIL I AM SLEEPING HERE OK? OK!"

Uh oh, a tink. I don't have any experience vs. those =(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
AZ probably isn't coming Meno. They haven't said anything.

or he's just "laughing ****ing my *** off". i'm sure if he explains it we'll all understand :O
I was getting *** *****, so it's really LWGMAFO, Laughing while getting my *** ****ed off. Get it right!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Derp. Auto-censor ruined mah joke.

So, what money will I have to bring for the tourney?

tw1n

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273601

LFMAO, it's MetaKnight! And Inu.i (inb4 namesearch) is still the worst.
It really depresses me to see that all but 1 person in the top ten has MK as one of their char choices...

Hey guys, I'm going to Perth, Australia on my mission!

After this week, I'm'a get much more free, thanks to much less school...
Wow no kidding! Can we get our Mario Wii back before you go ;)

and the twins havent even whipped out their

cards
Not yet... =D

Arizona isn't coming, are they? :/
Probably not =[

burrito says he is going to beat me so you have to carry me in doubles dekar
Yo can you guys bring my bros hoodie and anything else Alb. left in EP last time haha

Yo Twins'. 'Sup dawg's? Haha, k, I'm done.

Seriously though, I think I'm free today to play some smash if you're up for it. I'll call you in a little while when I'm home and not at school.

Top Bottom