• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Maybe. I personally think 3 is the maximum acceptable amount.

BTW, this awesome person needs to be able to have a car big enough to haul like 25 bags of mulch in their car.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You have plenty of reasons to feel bad anyways

EDIT: Like the fact you aren't ash in this picture

[Collapse=because this picture is large]
[/collapse]

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
SO HEY GUYS

i'm holding a shindig at my house since my parents are in ny and i don't leave until friday. a lot of street fighter guys are going to be there and i'm sure if you brought a setup ZOMG games could happen, there's also going to be STUFF there so if you're against that you probably don't want to come.

HOWEVER

Before this shindig can start I need to move out of my dorm. I'm going to be packing up everything at around one after I turn in my last final and could use HALP getting it down the street to my parents, so those with automobiles (LIKE AUGUSTS SMASHMOBILE :D:D:D) that would like to help can earn FUDS this way and make it so SAID SHINDIG can happen.

THANKS GUYS

also haha i havent slept **** me

OH AND IF YOU HAVE BOXES I'LL DRY**** YOUR LEG FOREVER

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
It's cool bro bah, thanks anyway. Grats on working.

also **** yes done with finals as of twenty minutes ago

oh and HEY MY PHONE IS REALLY DEAD SO IF YOU WANT TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME ABOUT TONIGHT/TODAY POST HERE OR I'LL BE ON AIM OR FACEBOOK OR WHATEVER FFFFUUUUU

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
August has already confirmed. Thanks for the offer though Paul! You guys should come to play random games tonight since i'm leaving for NY friday and won't see you all for a while.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Utahs big tournament is live again. its on the 29-30. I hope to see some of you guys there. We are trying to get the thread unlocked and everything.

Top Bottom