• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'M THE ONE WHO SPEAKS FOR NEIL EVERYONE EVER HERE.

It goes a little something like this-

"I'd love to have you sleep naked at my house, Tim, bring as many other naked men as possible!!!"

tw1n

Smash Champion
So I wanna melee it up with someone thats not my brother. If anyone is free Mon. Wed. or Fri. from 9 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. call me please!!! Seriously lol. Neil had to bail out last time :(

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
So I wanna melee it up with someone thats not my brother. If anyone is free Mon. Wed. or Fri. from 9 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. call me please!!! Seriously lol. Neil had to bail out last time :(
maybe friday or sometime next week

since you guys stopped calling me i just assumed u weren't smashing anymore

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS HAPPENING SO DON'T BELIEVE ME

Buuuuuut, August may be having a fest tonight with some Melty Blood and other vidya. More on this later..

tw1n

Smash Champion
maybe friday or sometime next week

since you guys stopped calling me i just assumed u weren't smashing anymore
Lol ya we took a small hae... hait... we took a break. I'll send you a message tomorrow k. Or just let me know if you can head over

Yeah, fest will happen, I get out of class around 7:30, and be home at about 8. Just text me if you're coming so I know.

EDIT: I HATE NEW MEXICO! My eyes and nose feel like they're on fire. ****ing allergies. You don't even have ****ing pollen and **** in this bleak desert. WTF.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I would go but I have class and work tomorrow. D: Thanks for the ride offer though Steven!

would anyone be interested for a fest on sunday? I can't host one friday and saturday I told walker I would sling cardboard with him.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Know what'd be strange/awesome? If any of you knew my cousins. They've lived in Albuquerque their entire lives and went through the school systems there, and I believe they go to college there.

Their names are Robert and Travis Lilley.

tekkie

Smash Master
Yeah, but it still isn't the same as livestream. Just much gayer.
it could be a lot better than whobo's worthless twitter and we can actually see placings instead of listening to ******** mic commentary ignoring a bazillion people asking about a bazillion different people and how they are doing

now if they had both thatd be amazing

also where is this crazy live bracket thing?

tekkie

Smash Master
and since felix lost dekar's spot as at least the 5th best diddy should be solid

which will make it all the sweeter when i start beating him :O

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Richbrown lost round 1.

Dekar vs M2K is tomorrow.

Top Bottom