• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
Just remember to always have your pants fall down after having stern talks with your son in the future.
i am drowning
there is no sign of land
you are coming down with me
hand in unlovable hand
and i hope you die
i hope we both die

greatest drinking song ever

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Patrick/Steven speaks the truth, all the supposedly good wii games are just watered down, crap versions of their gamecube/n64 counterparts.

@Walker: Half the games you listed weren't even on the gamecube.

Edit: Kingdom Hearts 1 is mad overrated...in my opinion lol

Also, you all should listen to August. People have preferences toward certain things. That applies to gaming as well. Everyone just stop b****ing already, it's getting annoying.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Fixed for HyperHyperbolic Time Chamber. Do it!
i don't think I could spend an entire year in there training in only brawl >.>
If I had that thing I would only use it for big things like a project due tomorrow that I havent started yet. And even then I would probably wait until the day before the time chanmber lets out to do it :p

I thought we were talking about the gen in general, not nintendo gen. Regardless, last gen is better than this one.
I originally said it was all just opinions and it didn't matter, but I have to point out that your opinions can't possibly be informed. You haven't scratched the surface of good games from either last gen or this gen.

tekkie

Smash Master
I originally said it was all just opinions and it didn't matter, but I have to point out that your opinions can't possibly be informed. You haven't scratched the surface of good games from either last gen or this gen.
no ones even brought up dwarf fortress or nerf arena blast, we know nothing about good games

Arms

Smash Rookie
no ones even brought up dwarf fortress or nerf arena blast, we know nothing about good games
I was looking for a picture to make fun of you for liking dwarf fortress.

But then I found this super sick picture I was going to show Walker

Nothing to see here

Dekar173

Justice Man
Gorf gorf gorf gorf gorf

herp

Btw: Tekkie or someone, make a flyer so we can just host the tourney at Nolan's dorm.

I'm positive we could get a much better turnout (as well as 0 venue fee) with about the same amount of floorspace as AI, if we do it on campus in his basement.

I could bring drinks, which would probably turn up the incentive as well ;p

tekkie

Smash Master
Gorf gorf gorf gorf gorf

herp

Btw: Tekkie or someone, make a flyer so we can just host the tourney at Nolan's dorm.

I'm positive we could get a much better turnout (as well as 0 venue fee) with about the same amount of floorspace as AI, if we do it on campus in his basement.

I could bring drinks, which would probably turn up the incentive as well ;p
when is this? details man

also whats happening on the 8th?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I thought the tourney for doom was going to be held at active?

I guess I can host it at the dorms, registration time will have to start at two considering I have work.

Brawl, Brawlminus, Melee, is that it?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll give ssf4 a shot, but I prefer to only play 1 super campy fighter at a time. And c.jab isn't as cool looking as airdodging.

Top Bottom