• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
ps3 doesnt have games? dude no xbox has no games and ****ty hard plastic buttons that dont respond as instantaneously as they should, cuz well, xbawks full single rotation is exactly where its predecessor started and is still there i mean they always halve been just a half better than their opponents last console, so xbawks is like ps1.5 and 360 is like ps2.3 and im not really interested in a partially complete almost next gen but not really console, you have to be a whole console or gtfo, which is why cubes (incompleted wiis without the slight graphics update and motion sensitivity) are trash and melee is almost trash (it would be total garbage if wiis couldnt run it.)

tekkie

Smash Master
hey zman amdahl is playing through zelda 2; why is that game good again?

also ps3 is great for playing whatever hip new game comes out at walmart every tuesday that g4 has been slobbering over for months but will forget about a week after it comes out just in time for the next one

Arms

Smash Rookie
hey zman amdahl is playing through zelda 2; why is that game good again?

also ps3 is great for playing whatever hip new game comes out at walmart every tuesday that g4 has been slobbering over for months but will forget about a week after it comes out just in time for the next one
You're right! I would much rather be modding my "Babies first fighter" to make it even more casual...

tekkie

Smash Master
You're right! I would much rather be modding my "Babies first fighter" to make it even more casual...
the wii is an outdated console that gets ***** by HD tvs and whose owners have to wait months in between decent games

the xbox360 is for bros to jerk it to halo and madden until it breaks after a few months and they have to get a new one

this gen sucks, e3 had better put out this year.

tl;dr SHAQ FU MONEY MATCH?!?!?!?

Arms

Smash Rookie
this gen sucks
This.

People always remember games from their childhood to be the best thing that ever happened. I remember when playing video games wasn't "cool" or the "in" thing to do, and ****it, I'm not even sure how it became that, but ever since playing video games became mainstream the industry has gone waaaaay downhill.

tl;dr I got ***** by Nostalgia writing this. apple and ***gy kids
gkirbs
ruined the video game industry.

Dekar173

Justice Man
You guys are just experiencing what everyone does.

As time goes on, and you grow older, you'll get bored more easily with different genres of games.

I used to love me some single player bull**** when I was young, but as time went on, I eventually moved past that point and now RARELY play single player games, I just require interaction when I'm playing something, or it feels like a waste of time.

I say rarely because when there's an amazing game that actually captures my attention, I'll still play it. This just rarely occurs anymore.

I still play WC3 a decent amount of the time, and would play CS if I had a better mousepad, even if the game is dead as **** :O

I'm always up for brawl, but you're all scrubs and never wanna play :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
falco's a gay dead-end character that only evil douchebags play sure thing Kyle.

Nostalgia bombs are always fun, especially hello kitty adventure island 2.

I'd really like more people to play Brawl with though, seriously.

I mean, I'm on my way to MLG in 3 days, and I had 0 support from anyone aside from Goyf, Nolan, and JT, and even then we barely played. Just a slight amount of practice would have been nice, as we haven't held a real tourney in forever, and I'd like to at least feel prepared when I'm flying out to one of the most important tourneys in Smash's history --a

tekkie

Smash Master
I mean, I'm on my way to MLG in 3 days, and I had 0 support from anyone aside from Goyf, Nolan, and JT, and even then we barely played. Just a slight amount of practice would have been nice, as we haven't held a real tourney in forever, and I'd like to at least feel prepared when I'm flying out to one of the most important tourneys in Smash's history --a
drag those people + arms and whoever else to socorro :O

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
At least this gen is better than last gen.
Wat? Paper Mario TTYD, Pokemon Colosseum/XD, Wind Waker (>TP), KH1, Shadow of the colossus, MEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!1!!!1!!!!!!1, ect. This gen has like nothing. (pokemon HG/SS don't count, because if we count remakes, Collectors edition Zelda> everything)

I'm down to Help you practice tomorrow Dekar, probably around 10. But honestly, while I want NM to succeed, we have 4 people who play Brawl, one of which (me lol) can't go OOS, and with a 4 person scene, we can't afford not to. If the scene doesn't pick back up, there is no reason to play outside of fun.

There's no use arguing over which gen is the best. It's called an opinion and everyone is entitled to one. Not to mention most of you are going to be heavily biased to what you played growing up, so it doesn't even matter.

Every gen has its merits though, so enjoy gaming or stick your thumb up your ***.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Wat? Paper Mario TTYD, Pokemon Colosseum/XD, Wind Waker (>TP), KH1, Shadow of the colossus, MEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!1!!!1!!!!!!1, ect. This gen has like nothing. (pokemon HG/SS don't count, because if we count remakes, Collectors edition Zelda> everything)
You only own a Wii, and none of its good games.

Nostalgia bombs are always fun, especially hello kitty adventure island 2.
Man, when I get nostalgic for the glory days of gaming, I pop in some HALO COMBAT EVOLVED MOTHER****ER.

Nah, Halo sucks.

You say Halo, I say goodbye.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Nah Falco's really good and allows you a lot of mix-ups and he has great relatively safe punishes (as well as an amazing chaingrab > tech chase)

He just gets beat up on by pikachu and ICs :p

Dekar173

Justice Man
lmfao I just noticed Steven's new avatar.

Beautiful.

Just remember to always have your pants fall down after having stern talks with your son in the future.

I would greatly appreciate Smash at your dorm tomorrow Nolan.

I'll be on campus around 10ish, if you'll be up for it by then. I'll be sure to not bring pants.

Top Bottom