• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Patrick, I've been trying to fix your wii, and while I haven't been close to successful yet, it looks like it's entirely possible to fix it. I just need to reinstall the homebrew channel on your 3.2j firmware. Which is surprisingly difficult. After that, it should be as easy as running AnyRegion Changer. If anyone else is notably good with hacking wiis, I could use some help. It seems like every version of bannerbomb fails to work. When I go to access Data > Channels > SD, where I should be getting a freeze or menu, I get nothing. Well, actually, one of the versions brought up some strange japanese text, but I don't know what it says or means.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Patrick, I've been trying to fix your wii, and while I haven't been close to successful yet, it looks like it's entirely possible to fix it. I just need to reinstall the homebrew channel on your 3.2j firmware. Which is surprisingly difficult. After that, it should be as easy as running AnyRegion Changer. If anyone else is notably good with hacking wiis, I could use some help. It seems like every version of bannerbomb fails to work. When I go to access Data > Channels > SD, where I should be getting a freeze or menu, I get nothing. Well, actually, one of the versions brought up some strange japanese text, but I don't know what it says or means.
Well that's good to hear. Hopefully this can happen

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Next Smashfest I go to, I'm bringing my SD Card so I can get Homebrew and eventually Brawl-.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i am down to play brawl, minus, jenga, gg, sf4 or fluxx if anyone is up for it today at around four.

text me if you are, i'm gonna be out until then.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Got my tickets booked! HYPE!

I arrive on Wednesday, May 5th very late at night and leave on Monday, May 10th at a time that I'm currently unsure of.

tekkie

Smash Master
im gonna try to make it up there the weekend of the 8th. there definitely needs to be something cool on that saturday. not sure if i should ask one of you guys if i can crash at someone's house or find a way to get to my house.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I spent all of Sunday reviewing my school ****, and it turns I have much more in store for me than I originally anticipated.
Just letting you all know that I'll be on smash hiatus until Doom arrives :(

Top Bottom