• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to smash today text mee.

steven and i are playing smash/pocky and rocky at around six if anyone is interested.

also, walker, roberto has been plastering his facebook saying he's looking for people to hire for his call center junk, if you haven't hit him up you're a donkey.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I already looked at that Nolan. He needs people with sales experience lol.

Also, is Neil really holding a fest tomorrow?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
ggs today steven.

pixels was cool.

what's the plan for supercon? dates for when we leave-come back? I want to get them off of work now along with other junk groups are going to.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Nolan, normally I advocate for starting things early, but SuperCon is in August. As Mother Nature would say, slow down.

August, you mentioned you'd be willing to take my 6-month-old recordings (and make sweet combo videos). It's 70 GB.
If you don't want it, I'll delete it. If you do want it (and somehow have space for it), we need to find a practical way to transfer it.

Walker, yes. You should take the bus to get here at noon, but I would recommend that you find a ride with somebody else when you leave.

EDIT: Casey, isn't being awake late JUST THE BEST?!?!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Yes. You should take the bus to get here at noon, but I would recommend that you find a ride with somebody else when you leave.

Nolan, normally I advocate for starting things early, but SuperCon is in August. As Mother Nature would say, slow down.

August, you mentioned you'd be willing to take my 6-month-old recordings (and make sweet combo videos). It's 70 GB.
If you don't want it, I'll delete it. If you do, we need to find a practical way to transfer it.

EDIT: Casey, isn't being awake late JUST THE BEST?!?!
Scrap it all and make Brawl- combo videos instead.

@stinker- you going to mlg? :O

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Walker, no need to fret. Nobody will be here until 2 or 3 anyway. "Noon" is internetspeak for 2 or 3 pm.

New mexico.
They're just the best.
The first thing that came to my mind was making a demotivational. But we don't have a group picture :(:(:(

Robert Brockway said:
I just fucked spatial reasoning in the ass.
I will remember this line for the rest of my life. Or at least "I just ****ed [insert field of study here] in the ***."

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
bbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'll gave to get a 2 gig. peeps should bring their sd cards for the minus biweekly.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's just the worst. Basic codes still work (because it only needs to read them as the game starts up, not while it is playing), but B- and textures (the 2 things I bought the SD card for) never will.

So if someone who doesn't care about B- wants an SD card upgrade, let me know.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
I'm not dead

Neil you always call me at the worst possible times sorry for not answering.

can't make biweekly cuz of work (usual john)

Brawl- is ridiculous and so is this thread

also Casey is a god
at worms

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Neil is just the best. I finally finished what I've been wanting to do on Melee for so long.

Top Bottom