• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Patrick, I was wrong about the black Super TEs having Seth on them. They actually feature Ryu and Akuma. Just thought I'd get the disappointment out of the way.

Assuming no upsets, Casey's bracket is M2K > Lain > DEHF.

Given the anti-plank rules, M2K is free.

Should be fine against Lain so long as he keeps a banana in front of him at all times.

DEHF is also free.

Soooo, ADHD vs. Dekar in grand finals.

Then comes the movement to ban Diddy Kong.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I know exactly the mindset he is doing. Its the perfect mindset for a death row bracket. Its just take it one step at a time. What matters is the here and now.

EDIT:

Ally will beat ADHD.

tekkie

Smash Master
casey is a crazy mother****er and i look forward to
watching the replays of
these matches.

which will make it all the sweeter when i beat him

tw1n

Smash Champion
Are the brackets just not updated lol. I can't even find dekar on them?! Unless there's a thread about it somewhere that's more updated.
Edit: NVM. I was looking for Dekar not Casey lol.

Get em buddy!

Arms

Smash Rookie
fyi dekar is called caseyertle on the bracket.

and no word on a fest today. i'm hoping for a fest so i can plunder people in some mashy blood
I don't think you could ever defeat the melty crud god

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys i'm about to play magic with walker today so I can't host. would anyone want that fest tomorrow? I could start it around five (I need to some homework >_>)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Much apologies to Casey. Fortunately, we live in the best of all possible worlds.
New Mexicans everywhere will rejoice the name Kenneth "Casey" Ertle for generations to come. I, myself, couldn't be prouder of him.
The man ****ing hacked my wii!!!

So I've decided that a hiatus is a stupid, uneducated idea. Instead, how would you all like a smashfest this Tuesday the 20th? It'll start around 4 or 5 p.m., and we can go to Buffalo Wild Wings for a nice change. I'll eat wings, too.
Admittedly, I also need some real-life help. Sounds good?

Arms

Smash Rookie
So I've decided that a hiatus is a stupid, uneducated idea. Instead, how would you all like a smashfest this Tuesday the 20th?
Not gonna happen for me. Starting this Tuesday, I am going on a fest hiatus for a week.

MONSTER HUNTER TRAINING WEEK

tekkie

Smash Master
soul calibur is amazing.

oh yeah, still need confirmation for the tournament thing on the 8th. time/address? brawl singles/doubles maybe, brawl-, anything else?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm proud of Casey at least getting to face M2K. That's something I'll never do.

I'm thinking of going to Nolan's fest today if more people will come. I'll probably want to be picked up by someone depending on some circumstances.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Zman, you think you can come and pick me up? I'll PM to let you know where I live if so.

Also yeah, Brawl- is fun but I can't see myself playing it all day.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
sorry steven, i am un
abel
to buy your
stick parts
right now. once the economy stops being a
jew
i'll buy your
stick parts

i am un
abel
to give you a ride banjo, not enough gas in the tank to do that much driving today

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
My parents are kinda busy, so I don't think I'll be able to be at Nolan's. I might attend the Tuesday fest though.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Is anybody besides Nolan and Zack confirmed for the fest? If not, I think I'll just hang out here. Not that Nolan and Zack aren't awesome guys great job, but driving down to UNM for a brief three person fest doesn't sound especially appealing at the moment.

Top Bottom