• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You just reminded me, watching reflex play was the sexiest thing ever.

He grab broke Cheese, the IC player, and then instantly taunted him (while at kill percent) it was hilarious.

He also turns to his opponent and makes gestures depending on which move he uses, it's so awesome.
Lol, now I am not the only IC player who has felt the impossibility of CGing Reflex. Although against Me, he was standing up the entire time lol.

Arms

Smash Rookie
TENTATIVE FEST NOTICE: I will be updating as the details unfold.

As most of you may know, Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out on the 27th of this month.

It has come to my attention that I MIGHT have this apartment to myself for the entire weekend AFTER SSF4's release. I will be having not only a fest for this, But an entire weekend long fest!!!

If everything works out as planned I will be holding a fest of humongous proportions starting FRIDAY APRIL 30th and ending on SUNDAY MAY 2nd!! This means an entire weekend to learn the new game with other REAL people to play against.

This however won't be the only game, It will have everything from the entire smash series to MUTHA ****IN MONSTER HUNTER! But please, no training mode, that is for ***goyfs.

BE THERE OR NOT TO BE THERE, you know the ****ing answer!

Schedule is subject to change everyone will be informed of the correct dates and times if they want this fest to happen.

Can anyone say Side Tourneys?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Learning to play games before dumping money into them is the dumbest, least logical, most womanly thing I've ever heard of.

Ok so-

El Paso will be coming on the 8th.

CO will also be coming on the 8th.

We need to figure out housing. There's a possibility that I can house El Paso, can someone house CO? I can't house both because, well, my parents, which is also why I never hold fests or anything ;P

I'M JUST THE BEST AT POSTING ON SMASHBOARDS?!

tekkie

Smash Master
Ok so-

El Paso will be coming on the 8th.

CO will also be coming on the 8th.
zomg

im trying super dooper hard to come up. if i take the rail runner ill need help getting to and from the station and somewhere to pass out from exhaustion. ill bet timotees lap has been called by now. i just need to find someone to cover for me.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Nifty. A weekend-long fest? That may actually be decent, since I've kept on missing so many fests I planned on going to. By the way Arms, I got Monster Hunter Tri yesterday. Though I've moreso been ogling at my new sexy Classic Controller Pro. Where may I find you in the online cities?

Can't believe I said nifty.

I'm still trying to get Tri to work. It's been difficult considering I had to format my harddrive.
But I should have it working by the weekend fest, so we can get some dragon slaying done.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Monster Hunter Tri? More like Monster Hunter Why Don't You Guys Tri Playing a Better Game?

Nah, I've got nothing against Monsters or those who Hunt them.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey does anyone feel up to the challenge of hacking our Wii to put melee and brawl minus on it?
That is after we fork out the money for the SD card lol

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I'll post a flier if somebody can make one, I think tekkie said something about needing the info and if so:

ssb tournament
games being run:
SSBB
SSBM
Minus
(insert whatever else has people wanting it)

alvorado dorms
reg at 2:30 pm ( this is because I get off of work at two)
call nolan/isaccard for more info
505 363 1730

whatever else seems necessary

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'll post a flier if somebody can make one, I think tekkie said something about needing the info and if so:

ssb tournament
games being run:
SSBB
SSBM
Minus
(insert whatever else has people wanting it)

alvorado dorms
reg at 2:30 pm ( this is because I get off of work at two)
call nolan/isaccard for more info
505 363 1730

whatever else seems necessary
SSF4. It will only have been out 2 weeks, people will definitely want a tourney. Also, 10$ entry on Brawl singles, 20 per team, 5 for minus/melee?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Hey Neil, could you check and see if I left my controller at your place on tuesday. It's silver on top, black on bottom, and is missing the thumbpad on the joystick. Thanks.

tw1n

Smash Champion
have a sexy ballpark estimate for how long it will run? i might be riding up there with someone else and will need an idea in case we're coming back to socorro the same night

also lol this is the second semester in a row you guys have thrown an OoS tourney the weekend before finals

edit: i so want to put this in the flyer

(or maybe this)
The first one is awesome! A near perfect suplex...

second one is alright...

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
The button pcb already has wires running to all of your stock buttons. Just detach them and rehook them to the new buttons.

Edit - Since we're all spamming youtube links. Tekkie, I expect you to be able to do this next time you're over here.

Just a note about the tournament. I highly doubt anyone is going to enter Brawl Minus, and chances are even lower with it being called "Brawl Minus." Isn't there another name for it that might sound more appealing to casuals/scrubs?

Top Bottom