• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
august why.

I want to fest tomorrow, I get off at one so if I have the motivation to bus over there I will.

also huzzah for more smashers interacting with females, huzzah.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Now Nolan is going to lose the game whenever he sees or thinks about either manga or breasts, meaning he's going to be losing it literally all of the time.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Now Nolan is going to lose the game whenever he sees or thinks about either manga or breasts, meaning he's going to be losing it literally all of the time.
what a horrible existance. i can kinda see nolan and gorf doing some kind of competition about losing the game.

NOLAN VS GORF- THE GAME MASTER CHALLENGE: MATCH OF THE MILLENIUM 2010

GET HYPE!

tekkie

Smash Master
Kyle made it out of pools David did not
brawl starts tomorrow...
lol i didnt even know this, i thought id be missing out on everything because of training

so i'm gonna leave the livestream up on the TV in my room all day tomorrow while i make sure my returning residents get their **** together lol

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Awesome fest, August. Had fun there.

Thanks for treasure trading with me, Walker. I was able to get the remaining train parts in my game because of it! I still need to do the same for my ship parts in Phantom Hourglass but I have no idea when/if I'll ever pick up that game again. >_>

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Thanks for showing up guys. Yeah, Trine is indeed awesome. I'll have your GG burned as soon as the download finishes, Zack.

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
1) I'm alive
B) I should attend more fests...mmhm...yes indeed. School starting up may increase my likelyhood of doing so, believing it or not.
4) My DP is awesome, you are jealous

That is all, go all NM players.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I really hope people are talking out of their *****, because I heard Lain got DQed from brawl for being late for Melee singles

tekkie

Smash Master

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Looks like Dekar is up against Omni (an MK), then candy (maybe Ksizzle), probably ally, and then maybe ADHD for the lulz (if not ADHD, I'd bet Lain of Havok), then onto M2K.

Top Bottom