• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Wednesday, Pound 4 guys leave tomorrow! ><

Also, strong evidence of you eating meat a few times Neil dictates that suicide is no longer necessary.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Dekar. Let me know if you want to crash at my place tonight. You and Arms both lol. Or if we are picking you two up then I would greatly appreciate it if both of you would be at one place (is your house lol)

Man tomorrow is so close!?

No our plane leaves tomorrow morning bro! Early early tomorrow lol

Arms

Smash Rookie
I don't know what the **** you guys are talking about, but I have my itinerary right here and I leave FRIDAY the 15th...

Edit, And if I leave the 15th, I'm pretty sure that means Casey does too..

Arms

Smash Rookie
Flight CO1650 FRI, 15JAN10 leave Albuquerque at 6:30

That's our flight

Edit - I checked the PM I sent you guys and it said the 15th.

tw1n

Smash Champion
edit: nevermind you beat me there dekar haha.

Aposl's number is 410-446-6546. But I don't think he's gonna be doing rides friday night at all

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Uhoh. Good luck with that ****, Patrick.

I vote Wednesday fest. I'll see you in a few hours, Neil.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Looks like it might be settled then. I'll be over there, possibly a tad bit early. I hope Walker comes over with his DS and Spirit Tracks.

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm in god**** socorro.

also apparently i'm an RA.

edit: meaning i'll probably be busy saturday but will check up as often as possible for updates here. my ipod doesnt get wifi in this building, which sucks royally. twins, if you can text email addresses, that would rule.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Tekkie I can text email addresses and so can dave. Post it or text it to me. Or PM it.

And We have everything settled, I guess I didn't notice you posted what day you're leaving on. I saw the flight times and numbers were the same lol. Woops :p

No worries tho we'll see you Friday. Have a safe trip you two.

And Hi Arms!!! :D

:p

:link:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
F*** you too Zman.

Also, good luck to Twins, Arms, and Dekar at pound. May you never trip (IRL for the twins because melee doesn't have tripping)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I will not trip unless its to knock over someone talking **** about NM!!!!

We will and expect texts from us on occassion lol. Also anyone who watches livestream text us and let us know. We'll try to jump on the commentary to do shout outs!

Have a safe trip arms and sexy DEKAR!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Alrighty dude! My bro has your number so expect him to keep you updated! I'll try getting on commentary at some point to send a shout out lol =]

I'll also use your screaming tactic in the event of someone playing like a homo hahaha =]

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
im leavin my house in bout 15 mins to the airport to get my arse to pound 4. yall b**ches best wish me luck!

yay! i get to see my twins in 6 n half hours! yay!!! <3

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
who wants to pay for my fighter frenzy pre-reg? i don't have a credit card and i can pay you back irl.

also someone should hold a fest this weekend.

and good luck have fun twins, dekar, arms, and bryce. be sure to send me many pics and updates :D

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Yeah, same. Unless August is going to Pound 4, maybe he could host one. I remember Neil saying something about not being able to host a fest this weekend.

Top Bottom