• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You mean you yaz and Gkirbz? Because last time I looked, thats all that was left

Nope Zman, Nolan lent me money. Besides, I actually sold off 95% of my collection half a year ago

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Playing with goyf was stupid and pricing goyfs is STUPID.

Teaming with walker again for FF, big surprise =P

WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR FF? We want to leave Friday, what time? Where are we meeting? We need to figure out cars, I wanna be in Patricks this time but I can switch if Steven needs an alt driver.

also i played dumb tetris and got to level 1 and quit for headache.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Company christmas party. Almost a wedding, I think I did miss a smashfest or something for it, so good enough.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It was 2 am and we were taking drunken photos in the lobby, and one guy looked ridiculous, so I was laughing and facepalming, then that picture was taken.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could have gone, I spent too much money on Christmas presents. Hope you guys have tons of fun. Twins you better text me updates :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Btw, guys. I dyed my hair.

I don't look mormon any more. :) :)

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I take minor offense to this whole August date business. And I'm gonna go hit up a movie, so I wont be hosting anything tonight. My apologies.

Tomorrow though, you folks can show up around 12 or 1, depending on when I wake up, okies?

For you, Walker:

Top Bottom