• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
I specialize in teching and recovering. Usually, if I slam into a wall, you can be **** well assured I'll slam right back off of it, and don't you EVEN get me started on my recovering capabilities!!!!!

I am easily the best Super Smash Brothers player of all time. Easily!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've been practicing Melee. I can now combo (CPUs lol) and can moonwalk with Captain Falcon. Neil would be proud.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I've been practicing Melee. I can now combo (CPUs lol) and can moonwalk with Captain Falcon. Neil would be proud.
I am proud.
However, if you want me to LOVE YOU FOREVER AND DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE EVERY WEEKDAY TO PLAY MELEE AND STARFOX ASSAULT TOGETHER, then you will need to:

1. tech 7429 times
2. recover 3742 times

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
My dearest brother, Neil, you play too much Melee. It's all you think about.

Also, stop drinking wine coolers you ***** alcoholic.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I am proud.
However, if you want me to LOVE YOU FOREVER AND DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE EVERY WEEKDAY TO PLAY MELEE AND STARFOX ASSAULT TOGETHER, then you will need to:

1. tech 7429 times
2. recover 3742 times
Pretty sure everyone here has done this in all 3 smash games many times.

many many times

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to play smash from 1-5 or 9pm-late text mee.

Also walker get on facebook or text me or whatever I want to mwsssss

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Ha Sinz! I have you beat. I have never recovered in any smash game! This is of course because I have never been on the defensive and have never even had to jump off the stage to gimp someone. I am just that **** amazing. Almost as good as Dekar.

Hey Dekar no reply yet from HAT about Thursday night. David is checking with AZ about Monday night. I will let you know as soon as HAT messages me back.
:link:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
assuming you don't kill yourself this weekend, you should hold a fest, neil :D
I will host a fest sometime this week, probably this Wednesday. I cannot do anything over the weekend; sorry.
Lastly, you and Casey need to stop telling me to kill myself. I'll have you both know I wrote an essay about being afflicted by constant imperatives to kill myself from people who I originally considered friends (that means you and Casey). It turned out to be quite humorous ^_^

My dearest brother, Neil, you play too much Melee. It's all you think about.

Also, stop drinking wine coolers you ***** alcoholic.
August, I agree with you completely. So completely that it hurts me.

Before that fateful day, I would drink at most a sip of any alcoholic beverage. That day, I succumbed to my visceral desires in a brutish manner, a manner never seen by the likes of any Indian on the face of the planet. I drank a grand total of 4 wine coolers that night, or 48 fluid ounces, or 1.5 quarts. Given the wine coolers were 3.2% alcohol by volume, I downed a whole tablespoon of pure alcohol.
Whenever I walk past the garage full of trash and to-be-recycled bags, I see my elongated, alien-like reflection staring back at me through the looking glass of the literal bottleneck. I can't hold back a wince.

It will never happen again.

I don't deserve to be called a brother.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I am proud.

1. tech 7429 times
2. recover 3742 times
Hah, Star Fox Assault. That urge kinda passed, but I still hadn't had a decent multiplayer match on it. >_>

Oh yeah, and host dat fest Wednesday.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I agree with Neil. I really think the "kill yourself" jokes are unwarranted, unnecessary, and uncouth. Don't be so immature, fellows.

And I'll show up to your Wednesday fest, Neil.

Also, I realize it's not my business, but the amount of alcohol within the beverages is hardly the point. You're a responsible young lad, and I trust for you to not be stupid, so carry on with your life how you please. Just be careful with how you decide to live it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Guys, guys, there's no need for anyone to kill themselves.

Now, who wants some pre-Cosmic Journey kool-aid?
Just wanted to point out steven that ues I saw the joke and I laughed pretty hard lol =]

Drink up Neil!

But seriously. No real life Neil-cides here.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
David and Dekar. HATs messages me back saying Thursday night is cool and its $10 a head. I asked him about the ride from the airport and about to the hotel friday. Awaiting his response. EDIT: alright he said a ride from the airport can be arranged. Will talk more when its not 3 in the morning :p

If neil killed himself I would actually be really sad/pissed. At his funeral I would probably crack a joke to cheer up the occassion. A real life Neilcide joke most likely. Then I would pick up Falcon as a main because I know it's what he would have wanted.

:link:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Neil I'm only ever being serious when I'm criticizing your random stupidity (AKA asking how often everyone puts on deodorant).

Just imagine, if you killed yourself, who would sit there and masturbate to Melee videos for us?

@Fluxus- I'm taking it to a fest that he'll probably be at (Neil's house on Wednesday) and then Derek can send it for you, or like I said, send his and get this one.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Anyone going to BWW tonight? There's a chance I will be able to go there to eat tonight.

That said, where is it located exactly?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
OKAY SO since people actually wanted a fest but it got cancelled, I told parentals it was and they don't want it started again, I can hold a fest TOMORROW from 10 am to 5 pm if anyone is interested. Text me if you are because i won't have internets for the rest of the night.

edit: oh yeah steven reminded me neil is holding a fest tomorrow, nevermindd.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
You're welcome, Tekkie. Next time I'll play Ike, considering I didn't get the chance ;)

@Nolan and everybody interested in the fest Wednesday:

If you all want, I could spend Wednesday finishing my weekly chores and homework while all of you enjoy the fest at Nolan's. If I do finish aforementioned work, then I will be free to host a fest Thursday. However, the Thursday fest will not start until after 4 pm, and I would prefer you all leave no later than midnight.

If you don't like that option, I could continue as usual by hosting my Wednesday fest, although I'm not sure if you'll have options to smash on Thursday.

My Wednesday fest starts at 2:30 pm and will also end at midnight, if that option is voted for. Vote away, you enthusiasts.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I can't make it anyways so ya :( oh wait I'm going to pound :laugh:

Yo Dekar. I text you about it but never got a response. AZ is offering to house all 4 of us and it'll be cheaper than $60 a head. It'd be actually $50 if all of us stay there. (not a big difference but every little bit counts). Also they said ya we can all crash there monday night.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I would prefer the Wednesday fest, myself.

Nolan did say nevermind about hosting a fest when he found out you were holding one anyway, so...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol august that pic is terrible. Wat a dumb person! Seriously. Neil kills himself while alive all the time in melee :embarrass

Haha good stuff tho.

Top Bottom