• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Fino

Smash Master
I saw golden glove posted here... and then remembered how funny it was I footstooled him out of his cargo spike in our crew battle ;o

Who from NM is going to FF, kansas wants another crews battle =D

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I might be able to host a fest, but I doubt it can go on very late on account of complaints from my sister who has school.

Ok, sure, mini-fest is on.. Give me a call or post before you come over though.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Definitely get some Ness practice, Toasty isn't a shabby one. And make sure you don't go anywhere near Corneria.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I'll hold a fest tonight. I guess people from Augusts can migrate over. Bring setups lul, and if somebody could bring a controller for me to use that would be bomb. It'll go as late as people want it.

Parental needs the house until ten, so the fest will start then.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
you just wanna go for the bbcs cabinet, don't you gorf?

and you lucky mother ****ers who don't have school :(

but yeah i can supply melee nessand melee GANONDORF practice for twins. im not that good but im willing to help. i just reallly wanna see nm get out melee pools.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
After getting all my **** together last semester, I have regained some logic in me. First off, I am completely done recording material for a combo video, so I expect serious business. Twins, I'll train you both tomorrow. I also promised to play a little brawl with whomever too.

Another awesome note: my mom will be out of town starting friday morning and will not return for a WHOLE ****ING WEEK. That means you are welcome to stay as late as you want, scream as loud as you want, bring prostitutes and reserve one of my many bedrooms, etc.

So, what is everybody's vote? Do you want a fest Saturday or Sunday? If you want both (3 days straight) . . . well, I'll be cooped up in my room finishing homework.

My schedule also allows me to have fests at 1 pm this Monday and Wednesday ;)

Does this make up for my failures over winter break?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3VqV9MT58s

If I were a melee theorist of some kind (which I am), I would consider 2009 and 2010 an era in melee's metagame. it would be like The Weak Hitbox Revolution. It's certainly for the better, though. not some dystopian novel bull****

lastly, I tried to bait somebody (usually Walker) into responding with that last question on my last post. it worked. now if only i could apply baiting in melee :(

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Walker, you are to people hosting smashfests as August is to driving in Albuquerque.
See what I did there?

whenever it comes to people hosting fests you just stiffen up. just relax bro

Yes, my smashfest is still going on tomorrow at 4 pm.
I never said there was a change of plans >.<

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, cool. Even more awesome if there's like a fest at Sunday. There may be a chance I don't go though, but just maybe.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so I will be at Neils straight after work and maybe a little bit saturday morning (if its going on then) I can also be there all sat night (stupid effing work!)

Paul! If you go to Neils please take our TV!

Also for Neils. If anyone can help me out with Peach (cough Paul) or DK (cough Steven or Paul) or just playing in general please please do. On top of that Kyle and I need a seriou drill on teams since we are teaming.

Dekar173

Justice Man

tw1n

Smash Champion
Newest comment on it.
"this is concrete poetry. Concrete poetry expresses the meaning of the poem through the physical appearance of the poem. Since this poem is about snow, the poem describes the movement of the snowflake. It descends, while moving left and right."

Pretty much put the letters together and it makes the words.
kindoflikehowpeopledothis

but more like

kin
dalikeho
wpeopledothis

Hope that helps august

Edit: reading the thing now k Casey =]

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Walker, you are to people hosting smashfests as August is to driving in Albuquerque.
See what I did there?

whenever it comes to people hosting fests you just stiffen up. just relax bro

Yes, my smashfest is still going on tomorrow at 4 pm.
I never said there was a change of plans >.<
You live in my house with my family, and then tell me you wouldn't desperately want to leave the house. It's less bad now, and I probably will be relaxed in a week or so, but 3 straight weeks with family is bad for me.

tekkie

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9264188&postcount=15187

Pool 3

Arms
Artemis
K9
Kool Aid
Red Shadow
Y.B.M.

Pool 9

DEHF
Dekar
Lou
Sauc3
Smash
Tristan Win
YBM = really good Kirby, DEHF obviously good Falco. K9 might be a Wolf main but it might not be the same guy.

Also, tell Darkshifter that his pool includes 2 pretty good Wolf users and that I'll make fun of him if he loses to them.

Top Bottom