• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Tuesday is BWW day. Post if interested and when you want to go.
I'll go. We can smash afterwards.

So...someone has my white SD card. My brothers are rather annoyed that they cannot use it right now, and it does have a lot of data on it...I think Zach has it. You probably removed it when you put yours in to put that weird game on my Wii. If you do not have it, then it's at Neil's somewhere.
I have it.

I'll host a smashfest Friday also. No joke.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Talk to Nite and the following have been changed:

PS1 - counterpick
Corneria - Banned

Rules have been updated now!!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've got me a sore throat right now, so I probably won't go to BWW tomorrow, in fear of agitating it with teh spicyness. I'll definitely be coming for Friday's smashfest though, since I should be over the sore throat by then.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259474

Dekar is already interested in coming down here but where is everyone else? Crew battles won't make the tournament last for ever this time since it a 3 day event so you guys need to show up.
I am interested, considering that both TX and AZ (and even Mexico?) will be there for melee.

I've got me a sore throat right now, so I probably won't go to BWW tomorrow, in fear of agitating it with teh spicyness. I'll definitely be coming for Friday's smashfest though, since I should be over the sore throat by then.
I've resurrected an old post I've made because both you and my Mom have a sore throat right now:
Zach, here's what I recommend for the sore throat. When you rinse your teeth with a mouthwash after brushing, use saltwater. do not use listerine or other acidic mouthwashes, they simply aggravate the tissue inflammation. When you shower, let the steam from the hot water rise into your face, throat, and upper chest (avoid letting the hot water touch the skin of your chest/throat/face). Put ointments like Vicks or oriental balm (what I'm talking about tends to be a foreign, thick cream. These foreign remedies often smell weird (not good or bad smell), but they quickly clear up your respiratory system).
Also, try to avoid hot foods. Eat cold, smooth, and soothing foods, like cereal, ice cream, jello, yogurt, etc. Alternatively, you can just stay home, do nothing, and let your immune system do all the work without any of your help. It'll just take a bit longer (2-3 days).
Those are my two cents on that topic.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
melee also has 100$ guaranteed into it neil. Idk how many from mexico can cross over too but hopefully a good number. From what i saw juarez was really good but i don't play that game so maybe not XD.

they are better than el paso though

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
LOL Zman I'm using your controller now since you took mine and left it with neil, therefore making its inevitable destiny to be in el paso. You can have it back when you venture there and get it <3

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've resurrected an old post I've made because both you and my Mom have a sore throat right now: Zach, here's what I recommend for the sore throat. When you rinse your teeth with a mouthwash after brushing, use saltwater. do not use listerine or other acidic mouthwashes, they simply aggravate the tissue inflammation. When you shower, let the steam from the hot water rise into your face, throat, and upper chest (avoid letting the hot water touch the skin of your chest/throat/face). Put ointments like Vicks or oriental balm (what I'm talking about tends to be a foreign, thick cream. These foreign remedies often smell weird (not good or bad smell), but they quickly clear up your respiratory system).
Also, try to avoid hot foods. Eat cold, smooth, and soothing foods, like cereal, ice cream, jello, yogurt, etc. Alternatively, you can just stay home, do nothing, and let your immune system do all the work without any of your help. It'll just take a bit longer (2-3 days).
Those are my two cents on that topic.
Thanks man. Oddly enough, I've been trying Listerine. No wonder it wasn't getting better. >_>

Dekar173

Justice Man
Time isn't known yet, but it's the Buffalo Wild Wings on Wyoming and Montgomery (right near Neil's house) and they're having 50 cent wing Tuesday, which is why people wanna go :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo this is not DancinFighta GG's! Neil I will be at your place after work Friday kk =] Kyle and I need to get some serious teams practice in lol

Hey twins, August, Paul, and anyone else in college: seeing as how we don't start for another 2 weeks, do any of you want to come to my place this afternoon? It's always nice not to drive far. If so, post and let me know. :) Otherwise, I won't hold a mini-fest and I'll just play my violin all day, haha.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Eh... I don't know if I can make it, Erich. If it goes on late enough I might be able to drop by though. Or maybe if enough people are interested and it gets too late to be at your place, we can transfer over to mine.

Well, I'm getting a haircut right now, but afterward sure. :) How's about you all come at 2:30? Is that cool Kyle, David? Do you not have a car August? If not I can come get you. A text? Haha, remember my phone doesn't get text...:p

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Is someone going to tell DancingFighterG that he doesn't need to start every post with "Yo, this is DancingFighterG"? It's not really conducive to the information he posts.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yo, this is UTD Zac. Personally, I like this here smashboards place. The people are nice and such, cause they introduce themselves often.

Top Bottom