• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok so I just have to say that I love the twins. More than anyone else. I want to be there babies momma. Bryce knows how I feel.

Please call me guys. Ahh....

Lewis can join too. Ahh.....

Hi Dekar!

Hi everyone!

Lol <3 sinz

-tw1n and twin a (he was logged on so why not)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Walker and I are smashing in and hour, I can only smash until 4:30 but then I'm sure he can keep going. Anybody else down?

edit: it would be BOMB if Zman came and brought my controller! :DDD

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So I was practicing some Melee, and my Brawl instincts kicked in. I tried a Glide Toss...and it worked. lol wut

So I inspected it further. Seems to be most effective with Captain Falcon, Marth, and somewhat Mewtwo. However it's not as useful as it is in Brawl, and is extremely situational. Maybe this has been found out already and people didn't think it would be useful?

Dekar173

Justice Man
So I was practicing some Melee, and my Brawl instincts kicked in. I tried a Glide Toss...and it worked. lol wut

So I inspected it further. Seems to be most effective with Captain Falcon, Marth, and somewhat Mewtwo. However it's not as useful as it is in Brawl, and is extremely situational. Maybe this has been found out already and people didn't think it would be useful?
Can Peach do it? If so, Armada's about to win Pound.

Also, Kansas is welcome to give us their money. I'll do w.e the rest of NM wants to do crew-wise

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I remember telling dekar how brawl sucks because melee has everything brawl has (and more), including glide tossing.

I just never proved it. Sorry Banjo, but it's really old :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpPgykODj8

Marth actually has the longest glide toss. There's a list for each character's maximum distance somewhere. I just can't find it right now.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Replays and Smashville and footstooling say hi, person who never hosts fests.

Not that Melee isn't better by far, but Brawl does have some better things.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Heh, I remember telling dekar how brawl sucks because melee has everything brawl has (and more), including glide tossing.

I just never proved it. Sorry Banjo, but it's really old :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpPgykODj8

Marth actually has the longest glide toss. There's a list for each character's maximum distance somewhere. I just can't find it right now.
I figured it was found before. I just never seen or heard any mention of Glide Tossing existing in Melee, so I found it out by myself. That's good enough for me. :D

EDIT: When's your next fest? I'm itching for Smash. :|

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol oh snap. Dekar is about to start tearing up some people from Kansas!

Long time no see/talk to everyone!

So...someone has my white SD card. My brothers are rather annoyed that they cannot use it right now, and it does have a lot of data on it...I think Zach has it. You probably removed it when you put yours in to put that weird game on my Wii. If you do not have it, then it's at Neil's somewhere.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I may be able to go to BWW tuesday. And somehow I'm off of work Friday, so a fest that day would be amazing (it'll be the only time I get to smash before Pound lol).

Hi August welcome back.

<3 Dekar for taking care of all of the arrangements for Pound. I had to do that at Genesis and after a while I was burnt out lol.

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya <3 dekar there lol.

So maybe I'll get Bryce to MM your Falcon Dekar. Worth a shot. Not many others are jumping over the chance to MM you.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya no one will MM me but oh well. I'll get plenty at the tourney :D

Bryce already owes me 5 bucks so tell him he doesn't have a choice ;D

Also, tell them that the people we're housing with have 3 spots open for the same deal, $60/person for all the nights

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I can hold a fest today, I have to go to UNM and talk to financial aid first but I can host. Anyone interested? If three people confirm I'll hold a fest.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Ya no one will MM me but oh well. I'll get plenty at the tourney :D

Bryce already owes me 5 bucks so tell him he doesn't have a choice ;D

Also, tell them that the people we're housing with have 3 spots open for the same deal, $60/person for all the nights
when i accepted that mm, i told you i had no extra money and couldn't pay you. you said, thats fine. lol i thought it was a win-win situation for me. XD lol ill pay up tho, no worries. just give me some diddy practice :)

me and darklink might take you up on that offer for housing but we are waiting for axe and vman to get back to us. just keep at least 1 spot open for me :)

Top Bottom