• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm glad to hear that you guys had fun . . . which makes me feel even worse to say that at this point, I'm starting to doubt the possibility of being able to host a fest this Saturday :(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Well, I'm glad to hear that you guys had fun . . . which makes me feel even worse to say that at this point, I'm starting to doubt the possibility of being able to host a fest this Saturday :(
Neil just doesn't want to host a fest out of shame that the twins and I were both remembered in the Melee year in review, and he wasn't.

it was pretty fun.

we just needed more smaaaash. (again we need a headcount on who's left who cares about smash lol)
The headcount is like 6-8 people lol. Smash is dead.

do it anyway.

fun fest, nsmbw is too good. next time moar brawl. there should be a new years fest.
NSMBW>>>>>>>>>>Brawl. It just can't make you money.

New years fest is 100% required. There is nothing going on during the break, and there isn't a reason for this at all.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hanging out with Molly > everything else

but when I'm free, I'm always up for some Brawl :D

and Zman, was kof ever alive?

Btw, everyone needs to learn how to pivot dance.

You know, the thing that Steven's Marth does constantly that makes it look like he's on some sort of uppers with a hint of meth.

Input:

forward > forward > backward > backward

so

left > left > right > right >left > left > right > right and so on and so forth

You foxtrot once, then you begin your foxtrot animation in that same direction, but then input the opposite direction to turn around so you foxtrot the other way, rinse, and repeat.

Mixed in with pivot grabs, hyphen smashes, and aerials, it's absolutely amazing for tech chasing =O

Another sidenote- depending on how you buffer it, it can be VERY fast, or **** slow.

It's too **** good. I'm gonna **** on people's noggins with this at Pound 4 :|

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kind of Goyf.

It looks like dash dancing from Melee, but you have to cancel the foxtrot animation correctly or you **** yourself with nasty lag =/

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up NM players. As the host of the Fighter Frenzy I want to formally invite the entire NM Smash scene out for the Fighter Frenzy. We would love too see all you here to begin the start of a big second half season for Colorado Cutthroat leading up the Road to SuperCon. Make sure you check out the website:

Fighter Frenzy:
www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

Pre-registration is open now!! Hope too see all you in January!! Let the Colorado scene if you need any help!!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I second Zman's post. You still holding a fest this Saturday, Neil? I need to know in advance, because the reason I couldn't come to the past couple ones is because I found out about them like right when they were happening, and my folks couldn't be arsed to suddenly get up and take me there. >_>

EDIT: I really need to drive myself soon... Also, that video brought back memories. It's amazing how far the metagame has advanced.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
so are you still holding a fest on saturday, neil?
I second Zman's post. You still holding a fest this Saturday, Neil? I need to know in advance, because the reason I couldn't come to the past couple ones is because I found out about them like right when they were happening, and my folks couldn't be arsed to suddenly get up and take me there. >_>
I'm not having a fest Saturday; I apologize. But please, for Walker's sake, you all should arrange a New Year's fest amongst yourselves.

they're both still better than you :p
Yeah, that falco would probably 4 stock me, especially in tournament with me choking...
Just know that by the transitive property of smash (anti-Davis variation), that falco would **** you so hard that when he pulls out, your intestines are suddenly dangling all over his ****.

tekkie

Smash Master
Yeah, that falco would probably 4 stock me, especially in tournament with me choking...
Just know that by the transitive property of smash (anti-Davis variation), that falco would **** you so hard that when he pulls out, your intestines are suddenly dangling all over his ****.
just get the items before he does

also no wai if i were to go kirby instead of pichu i'd only get 3 stocked

Top Bottom