• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sup guys, I want to hold Grand Challenge 2, and I wanted to ask you guys on a date that is reasonable. I know that some of you are planning to attend pound 4, so I'm wondering how much time will you need to recuperate finances and energy before you attend another OOS tourney?

As of now I'm looking at early to mid February.
Hey Sean. :) No idea how to spell your name correctly! :/ I know man, nobody in the NM thread is good about responding when we have an OOS guy post one post, haha. Anyway, If you wanted to do early/mid February, I think that would be fine. Just don't make it the weekend of Valentine's Day! What does everyone else think? I'm not going to Pound 4, so...yea. If you had to change it, probably March would be good.

Oh yea by the way: merry Christmas yalls!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well, my finances will be bolstered by Pound 4, so I think February's looking good. El Paso's holding a tourney at the end of February, so like Erich was saying, March might work :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Funny I was just thinking last night about posting this Billy Mays (RIP) spoof:

"Yo, this is Dancing Fighter G! Are you tired of always having to flush your own toilets? Well worry no more! With the toilet flusher 3000 you never have to go through the hassle of reaching all the ways to the flusher again! Remember to pick this up you have to come to us. Because everyone knows Colorado will never go to your state, ever. Order now!"

:link:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thanks for the fest today Neil. Tons of fun. :) Thanks for the help on the shine shenanigans :) Also tell me all of the little tech skill stuff I can work on, on my own.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Are you F***ing kidding me? There was really a fest?

I will kill some b****es.

You all fail miserably at life and should die in a pit of fire while being ***** by snakes with AIDS.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, forget to mention that I'm surprised how much you've improved at Melee, Derek. You demonstrated at the fest that you can stand up to my Mewtwo, and have now graduated to my Young Link.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You all fail miserably at life and should die in a pit of fire while being ***** by snakes with AIDS.

Why did no one tell me? I asked for a fest like constantly.

I will actually kill you if I'm being trolled

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I sent out a mass text to everyone in the scene Walker. You should have gotten it.

Gorf is easily trolled.

tekkie

Smash Master
lol cell phones

speaking of which i might have one momentarily (i am in a fight to the death with a go phone as we speak)

Top Bottom