• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
**** the ending of Outlaw star. I did not like it :(

Other than that its a kickass anime.

EDIT: Also, Goyf. I just found out that it was an MK banned tourney max dominated. So it is relatively old.

Overgames

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, forget to mention that I'm surprised how much you've improved at Melee, Derek. You demonstrated at the fest that you can stand up to my Mewtwo, and have now graduated to my Young Link.
Your Mewtwo put up quite the fight. But I'm very glad I was able to overcome it. I must thank you for all the training sessions we've been having; I can see myself improving everyday.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I find it hilarious that this was posted after Everett's edit and not before.
he knows about the trolling. Here is how our conversation went.

W-"**** you guys. You all knew how much I wanted to go to a fest today. I was stuck at my house with my Mom's friends."
E-"Dude, I sent everyone a text. Didn't you get it?"
W-"No?"
E-"BRB let me grab my phone.
Back. I lost all of my contacts recently. So I might have put in the wrong number. Zack gave me everyones numbers.
505-NUMBERS right?"
W-":(
NUMBERS
it is a 1 not a 2. :(
****. how was it?"
E-"One second. Let me send you a text with that number. Tell me if you get it."
W-"Waiting.
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

The text was.

You have been trolled.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I was at my aunt's house all evening for a family reunion, and while I was there (without Internet access, so unaware of the posts), Walker texted me saying "Did you hold a fest and not tell me?"
I give the :laugh: afterwards the "Best Laugh of 2009."

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol @ goyf's CT. It was supposed to be out like... a week and a half ago but it never came XD

@smash today- which of you dirty slaves is hosting?

@FF- It'll be around there, ya. If you're absolutely serious about going, we've then got 6 people going. We need to get to talking about it and plan it out well, so I'll text everyone who wants to go.

I'll also see about getting that condo again :D

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I can't host :(

If the condo is open (IE, don't have to pay for housing), then I'm 100% there. But without it, It depends on housing money. I'm very broke.

Someone host please?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Also I forgot to ask a while ago-

Did anyone take home a couple extra power strips? I'm currently missing 2, on top of my wiimote, AV cables, and sensor bar.

On the flip side, I have Fluxus' comp charger, and someone's small orange extension cord.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
LOL, it totally is. Thats was the line for genesis.

Also, if I could hold a fest tomorrow, would people come? I might (MIGHT) be able to.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So, I need people to respond if I'm going to have a fest. Call/Text me, because I'm not going to go through the effort of fixing up the house and then have everyone bail

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
If I can find my copy yes. Or if someone brings their copy down

I'll text you all when you can come over. Probably around 2-3ish. Ends wheneverr.

Top Bottom