• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Hmmm...perhaps I will come to Neil's after work and stay the night if my parents let me, I dunno.

Ha...hahahaha....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! DUDE! (Refers to everyone in here who's been around for 2 or 3 years) guess who I just saw at the movie theater?!?!? JASON MCKENNA/ARCTIC DRAC!!!! HAHAHA. That was so cool. He still has your number Paul, so you should call him tomorrow and have him and Michelle come to the fest tomorrow. He still loves him some Melee. :) And he's still the funniest guy in the history of smash anywhere. I thought the fest was today, so...yea. Anyway, just thought I'd inform everyone of the awesomeness of this discovery. They should come tomorrow though seriously, that would be epic.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9264188&postcount=15187

YBM = really good Kirby, DEHF obviously good Falco. K9 might be a Wolf main but it might not be the same guy.

Also, tell Darkshifter that his pool includes 2 pretty good Wolf users and that I'll make fun of him if he loses to them.
Lol. Dekar having someone who is a total threat to him in his pool. He may have to deal with second.

Also, it seems like these pools are very standard. Nothing unexpected should happen here

tw1n

Smash Champion
Nobody help this man.

<3 twin
Lol long time no talk to Raistlin! Hope the Florida life is treating you well hahaha

Thanks for the fest neil. I will most likely be seeing everyone tomorrow night (I may not be able to due to serious lack of sleep tho)

tekkie

Smash Master
For Arms, K.9 is a pika main, wolf/snake alt. And YBM will probably **** you up.

For Dark.shifter, Seag.ull uses Mk, Bowser, Wolf, Falco, and Rob. Expect Flaco. As I said, xzax uses wolf; not sure about a Dedede counterpick.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Hmmm...perhaps I will come to Neil's after work and stay the night if my parents let me, I dunno.

Ha...hahahaha....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! DUDE! (Refers to everyone in here who's been around for 2 or 3 years) guess who I just saw at the movie theater?!?!? JASON MCKENNA/ARCTIC DRAC!!!! HAHAHA. That was so cool. He still has your number Paul, so you should call him tomorrow and have him and Michelle come to the fest tomorrow. He still loves him some Melee. :) And he's still the funniest guy in the history of smash anywhere. I thought the fest was today, so...yea. Anyway, just thought I'd inform everyone of the awesomeness of this discovery. They should come tomorrow though seriously, that would be epic.
Well I think I still have michelle's number, not jason's

Not sure if she changed it or not...either way I'll give them a call today. Any chance you got his number while you were at the theater?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its the same number :)

I am mad jealous right now

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Dekar Arms and Kyle. I posted our arrival info in the pound transportation thread. It's gonna be $15-$20 a head and I registered 5 of us (including Bryce). They have my number and Dekars number to let us know when they're there.

tekkie

Smash Master
hey August I have a different ride to Neil's. could use a ride back late tonight or whenever though (if you're going today)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol. Dekar having someone who is a total threat to him in his pool. He may have to deal with second.

Also, it seems like these pools are very standard. Nothing unexpected should happen here
Despite AZ's scrub *** getting a #1 seed for his pool, I'm alright with #2 seed behind Larry lol.

Then again, it'll be #1 after pools :D

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I wasn't planning on going back to Neil's today, but now I must reconsider.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Despite AZ's scrub *** getting a #1 seed for his pool, I'm alright with #2 seed behind Larry lol.

Then again, it'll be #1 after pools :D
I loled at Bryce's pool. I want a bye pool when I go to the biggest tourney in like 7 months lol.

Also, I accidentally the wiimote. I mistook it for mine because it looks literally identical to mine, including batteries. Someone claim it.

I'm probably not coming over unless I has a ride there. Tomorrow though.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I loled at Bryce's pool. I want a bye pool when I go to the biggest tourney in like 7 months lol.

Also, I accidentally the wiimote. I mistook it for mine because it looks literally identical to mine, including batteries. Someone claim it.

I'm probably not coming over unless I has a ride there. Tomorrow though.
Twister has it I'm pretty sure, I think they got switched when we came over last week. It has a red outline of the dpad, right?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Neil, are you gonna host a fest tomorrow or sometime during the week afterwards?

EDIT: Because if there is, I hope Walker comes over with his DS and Spirit Tracks. I'm in dire need of Dragon Scales if he has any.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol I'll be over tomorrow with dragon scales. I have plenty and already have all the train parts

Also, no red outline on the wiimote

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Lol I'll be over tomorrow with dragon scales. I have plenty and already have all the train parts

Also, no red outline on the wiimote
Awesome. Maybe you have Mystic Jades and Bee Larvae? I have a really hard time getting those and Dragon Scales for some reason, heh.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I have like 7 mystic jades lol. Too many bee larvae to count. Only 2 dragon scales though. They are generally hard to find. I have more alchemy stones and regal rings than them lol

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Ah. Yeah, I needed 8 Dragon Scales, but I can take all I can get. :p

It's funny how the super-rare treasures (Alchemy Stones and Regal Rings) are more common than some other treasures though, lol.

tekkie

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone for the support and the practice today and yesterday. <3 you all :D

Be safe and we will be texting you constant updates. Get us your number if we don't have it and you want updates via texts :p

:link:
i realized after you left if you can text email addresses that would work for me

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Good fest. I particularly enjoyed the falcon team against the Twins, not falling for August's trap to play BlazBlue, and discovering the most efficient metagame for Metal Slug.

I can't host a fest today. Reading that Watchtower magazine convinced me not to play video games on sabbath and instead worship our Lord in Heaven.

Seriously though, my aunt and uncle arrived unexpectedly and I'm typing this while they are in the living room waiting for me to get back from the "bathroom."

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
He does flux. I just talked to him.

he is taking it to FF

I wasn't planning on going back to Neil's today, but now I must reconsider.
Haha, seriously man. Those two are basically the coolest people ever. They might even beat the twins in awesomeness. ;) In other news, sorry I wasn't able to come to the fest yesterday...work and all that. All State concerts were yesterday too. Hope you all had fun without me. :)

tekkie

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone for the support and the practice today and yesterday. <3 you all :D

Be safe and we will be texting you constant updates. Get us your number if we don't have it and you want updates via texts :p

actually if my ipod touch can get text messages that's another option. i'm working on it now.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Tekkie and everyone I will be sending picture updates to everyone and anyone who wants them.

For those of us flying into Pound we have hit a small problem. 5 of us are arriving but the car only has room for 3. (Bryce included in these 5). If anything David and I will wait behind and meet you back at the hotel so no worries in the end. However we are seeing if there is a way to get us all there at once. if not then we'll just wait up for the next group.

Erich, a lot of people beat us in awesomeness. But I'm going to say this, many people may be able to beat my brother and I at stuff, but we will never make it easy for them. As Vince Lombardi once said: "Someone may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."

And another quote while I'm up and not feeling like crashing :p

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the
body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always
tired morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired. When you were
younger the mind could make you dance all night, and the body was never tired...You've always
got to make the mind take over and keep going."
- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General and 1912 Olympian

And Raistlin, right back at ya buddy (flipping you off). Haha kidding bro. See you in pools :D <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Don't give anything to real life lucas ok Casey!

Haha <3 fluxus

So I PMed the guy with the rides asking if he's coming down again at all thursday and if there's any room available. I said if anything I will ride in the trunk with the luggage for the hours drive. I really don't care =] Now I am just waiting on his response

Top Bottom