• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have no doubt in my mind that Casey will beat Ally. I know he can go the distance.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Getting all these texts from the Twins has been slightly annoying...but it's okay I still <3 them. From what David sent me, apparently Europe doesn't know how to conduct crew battles. They keep sending players who have already had matches against US opponents in singles.

Lastly, because fighter frenzy is coming up and I will pre-register soon, I will have a smashfest sometime this week. How about Wednesday @ around 3:00 pm? This time I hope Zack successfully gives me a ride :bee:

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I met someone (who goes here) who works at Target at Paseo. I recognized him, we talked a little bit. I feel bad that I don't know his name though.

I would've introduced you to my parents had I known your name though. Would've been awkward otherwise, heh. (By the way, I was actually looking for a Nintendo Points Card but couldn't find any.)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
my chances of going to ff have just went from 95% to like 55-60% cause there gonna be a storm rolling through co this weekend and my mom is paranoid. so hopefully ill be able to go but no promises now :cry:

edit- banjo you probably met twister at target.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Kyle and David flooded my phone with so many pictures (of pros like Germ, Dr. PeePee, Remen, and Amsah holding signs that told me to take a shower) that its memory is completely filled to the brim. Now I can't receive or send text messages any more.

tekkie

Smash Master

Kyle and David flooded my phone with so many pictures (of pros like Germ, Dr. PeePee, Remen, and Amsah holding signs that told me to take a shower) that its memory is completely filled to the brim. Now I can't receive or send text messages any more.

don't worry, if you delete them we can repost them here.

tekkie

Smash Master
hey nolan i have a friend from houston who has a friend who apparently knows you.

edit: can't imagine how that conversation went. "yeah i know this pikachu main who chaingrabs this loser wolf main from new mexico tech all the time."

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Pound 4 was epic, but I was disappointed that Mango and HBox took first and second, no cool upset. Amsah did amazingly well, that was cool, and Armada of course, but I really didn't want Mango or HBox to win, not because I dislike them, I just want to see somebody new.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Pound 4 was epic, but I was disappointed that Mango and HBox took first and second, no cool upset. Amsah did amazingly well, that was cool, and Armada of course, but I really didn't want Mango or HBox to win, not because I dislike them, I just want to see somebody new.
SS 2-0'ed armada. I'd say that was a big upset. And then amsah beat armada in losers semis.

Top Bottom