• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Hey when is that tournament in Arizona that Forward is hosting?? I want to go to that. I might be down to do some smash later, but I'm not sure right now. Maybe if someone were to hold a mini-fest? I should probably practice a little if I'm going to go to another tournament though, haha.

Fino

Smash Master
Aight, kansas is bringing 7 to colorado... but domo doesn't want to participate in crews. I'm pretty sure everyone else does though.
still want to do $20 a head?
I'll tell you in advance... we all main mk ;o

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Neil hope you didnt get hurt by the texts lol. We warned you well in advance that we were going to do that haha! It was all just for a good joke ^_^ Besides everyone else thought it was funny :p

My brother and I were asked to commentate at Apex by Alex Strife. As well Europe is coming back for that tourney! We should look into going. It's in New York in August (so someone may get shanked while down there).

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya Pound 4 was a blast! Hope everyone liked the pictures and the updates (even tho I wasnt able to send as much as planned)

They are also planning on doing Genesis 2 maybe in the summer. So I want to try to go to that.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
hey nolan i have a friend from houston who has a friend who apparently knows you.

edit: can't imagine how that conversation went. "yeah i know this pikachu main who chaingrabs this loser wolf main from new mexico tech all the time."
Yeah haha my friend Sarah knows your friend Stefan who said something about going to tech and hated getting owned by some kirby over and over so i figured it was you. =P

Dekar173

Justice Man
It's because they were playing on our version of melee. Amsah was dthrow > fairing all day and other **** that Armada wasn't used to :O

Timing out is gay! :|

tw1n

Smash Champion
The armada amsah match was only in amsahs favor because it was not PAL. I was talking with them about it. IN PAL amsah gets wrecked normally.

So with the 2 new advantages (DThrow to Fair and and U-air working great) along with him knowing Armada's play style so well, that's why he won. It was a great match tho. He was so excited haha.

KSiz.zle is the worlds biggest bich in my opinion. I was ready to punch out him and all of his friends!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I really. really. really. wanted to see Dekar vs Ally :(

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
ASDF WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR FIGHTER FRENZY? I've posted about it three times now and no one has said anything ;_;. I NEED to know what time we need to leave where we're meeting if we're grouping up beforehand asap.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
ASDF WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR FIGHTER FRENZY? I've posted about it three times now and no one has said anything ;_;. I NEED to know what time we need to leave where we're meeting if we're grouping up beforehand asap.
this

seriously who is confirmed to go to ff and who is driving? when are we leaving? I am able to leave @ 2 on friday no earlier. Let's get some info on this.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
this. im still not 100% go yet cause of the weather but i should have a solid answer tomorrow. i can drive but would prefer not to (on account of me being a relatively new driver + provisional assist). i get out of school 2:30 on friday.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I cannot go to FF, I just had to fix my computer which broke my bank.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tell us when you're done with classes on Friday you dumb scrub.

I am done at 3.

Steven is done at 1.

Twister is done at 2.

JT is done at 12.

Goyf, Nolan, Zman, Patrick we need some info!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Well *****. We just lost a car.

I'll skip my last class so i'm done at three. I'll be on campus with Dekar then I suppose.

We need another car now. Without it only five of us can go and I cannot supply a car for transport sadly. Any luck with JTs?

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Looks like everyone is bailing... I never said I would go, but at this rate, it doesn't look like I could if I wanted to.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I cannot go to FF, I just had to fix my computer which broke my bank.
So, we have 1 car, and 7 people going......

Tell us when you're done with classes on Friday you dumb scrub.

I am done at 3.

Steven is done at 1.

Twister is done at 2.

JT is done at 12.

Goyf, Nolan, Zman, Patrick we need some info!
I'm job hunting, meaning I'm free whenever, assuming I can go at all.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
****it patrick!

in all honesty this trip really shouldnt cost very much at all assuming we still have the condo right casey?

Patrick i will pitch in money for you to go on this trip on the account that you can still drive us

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We're doing lotr quotes now? Nice!

Also, you guys should contact me when you're almost into town, then me and affinity can come and be like "hey".

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I would pitch for Patrick but my extra money is being leant to Walker D:

Patrick if you do go I'll lose cheetos with you! <33

Where do we all want to meet up for FF groups on friday? UNM? Someones house? where? Dekar and I are are already at unm ready to go at three so what/where is everyone else?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lend to Patrick. I apparently still get money.......... (found out liek 10 mins ago lol)

I'll meet up at UNM. It's really easy for me to get there.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Nolan I will be done with class @ 2 but i can stick around til 3. I preferably don't wanna leave my car anywhere other than my house so I could take people back to my house if someone could pick us up from there....

Top Bottom