• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Can't wait for TvC. I'll most likely be getting it for my birthday, which will be a few days after its release. Also, I vote for a Saturday fest at either Neil's or August's.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey Neil did you ever finish with my capture card? I really do want to make a video of my own one of these days.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Crap, I hate to john, but I just realized that there's no gas money to fill up the car, and we only have enough gas for the rest of the week if we don't do much traveling. So no smash for me this week. :(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
yeah dave i never wanted to F smash or do half that stuff lol. But hey I made it out of pools and took every match seriously save the raistlin matches haha. But my hands were shaking so hard during those! I died stupid deaths against Zhu's falco each time haha. No johns though, the pressure he puts on you when you play him is unbelievable! Props to that guy.

Anyone hear from Neil recently? I've been trying to get a hold of him but no luck. I hope the joke dave and I pulled literally didn't make him kill himself :(

<3 ya Neil
:link:

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
When I called him wednesday he said he had to cancel the smashfest because he got swamped with homework. I was just assuming in the past couple days that he was too busy with it to post here though...

Hmmm, well, I go to work in an hour, haha. So if anyone's holding a fest tonight, you should call me and leave me a message. I'll probably come after I get off for a few hours. And if it's on the west side, if anyone from the east side comes, can I ask you to get my SD card from Neil's house on the way? That would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I've avoided you all for too long :laugh:

I'll show up to August's fest around 4 pm and personally deliver the goods (Erich's SD card and sunglasses/Wraith's capture card/Lewis's iPod/Steven's (?) Wii cables/August's (?) PS3 cables/Everett's (?) black headphones). I also want to make that mysterious orange keyring somebody else's problem.

I'll definitely attend GENESIS 2.

Kyle, for the love of God (and me), stop apologizing. You didn't even do anything.

Patrick, we'll play melee.

Happy early birthday Josh! I might just host a fest for you that weekend ;)

Lastly, it didn't even occur to me at the time, but I probably could have drove you all to Fighter Frenzy. But we wouldn't have left ABQ until 7 pm at the earliest.

Dekar173

Justice Man
No Neil it wouldn't have been worth going, the weather is TERRIBLE right now and that'd have been a very stupid/dangerous drive.

When should the next tourney we host be? We've been lacking in tourneys for a while, and I'm sick of that :|

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I could go to the fest but I need to leave by like six so i'm not going, D:.

I can hold another fest next friday if anyone is interested.

Dekar, there's supposed to be another church tourney next weekend.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I could go to the fest but I need to leave by like six so i'm not going, D:.

I can hold another fest next friday if anyone is interested.

Dekar, there's supposed to be another church tourney next weekend.
Really? Well dayum. I just figured that idea had fallen apart, considering they need us to be quiet and... It's smash.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I think Zack said we only need to be quiet during a specific one-hour block of time (while there's a service in session, I presume), at which point we could just go out to eat or something.

Arms

Smash Rookie
OH **** YEAH AUGUST FEST!!!!! I will be there

And since Neil is throwing a Josh fest for his bday

THIS FEST IS THE OFFICIAL PATRICK'S LATE BIRTHDAY FEST

Everyone come to this

tekkie

Smash Master
in addition to my questions about that el paso tournament and WHOBO2, is there anything planned in ABQ anytime soon?
reposting for the last time because i don't want people to wait until the end of march to go zomg whobo wtf whos driving

also i assume that el paso thing was cancelled?

oh and again I NEED TO KNOW DATES AND **** FOR TOURNEYS IN ABQ because i have a job now and cant just take off. also ill be harassing other people here to carpool up there.

dont leave me in the dark guys

"i thought we got rid of that ****ing ginger when school started back up lol" :D

Dekar173

Justice Man
"i thought we got rid of that ****ing ginger when school started back up lol" :D
my thoughts exactly, wtf @ tekkie posting and ruining our thread? :(

In all seriousness- el paso is 3 hours away, who all wants to go?

WHOBO 2 is a bit further, about 12-14 hoursish. Who's interested in that?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
im down for whobo2 and possibly el paso. gotta see about money first though. but ill be pinching pennies until whobo 2.

and as for the church tourny it isn't 100% set in stone yet, i haven't been able to get a hold of daniel so idk if he got the room.

august- neither game works.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
august- neither game works.
Do you have the latest version of the backuplauncher/wiigator? I know that GG requires a 002 Error fix patch... which you can find through google, probably... I'll go ahead and burn 2 more copies and test 'em on my wii to see if there's something else...

Great fest August, even though I wasn't there for very long. Thank you Neil for giving me my SD card back, and thank you August for having me over and also for my controller back. I have a boat-load of homework today, sadly, and had church very early so I couldn't stay for very long. And I was tired from work. Anyway, fun times for the hour or so that I was there. :) Thanks again.

tekkie

Smash Master
im down for whobo2 and possibly el paso. gotta see about money first though. but ill be pinching pennies until whobo 2.

and as for the church tourny it isn't 100% set in stone yet, i haven't been able to get a hold of daniel so idk if he got the room.
gorf was pretty adamant about going to whobo2. when is the supposed el paso tournament? i cant find a thread for it (i thought there was one; i prolly just suck)

also confirmation about anything in abq ASAP because id love to go

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
i'm down for el paso. when is the tourney there?

also BOO patrick there was a fest friday and you never answer your phone ;_;

Top Bottom