• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
lol I actually forgot about that game.

@neil: fail...melee fanboy

@patrick: even bigger fail...pc fanboy

@zach: nintendo fanboy....don't even need to explain.

@steven: NMH 2 is a big pile of dog ****.
Hey paul, PS3 has
no games

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol so much love/hate in the room.

Walker - Why in gods name did you not get the info! Never pass up info! Always get a hold of the police to file a report too! ...as long as its clearly not your fault i any way

Also... my head hurts. But play this game!
http://www.firstpersontetris.com/

another amazing one
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/522276

Edit: And last one before I go to sleep. Hey Kyle. I beat this game within 20 minutes or so. But its an awesome game nonetheless. Read all the dialog tho k.
http://armorgames.com/play/4918/the-company-of-myself

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol so much love/hate in the room.

Walker - Why in gods name did you not get the info! Never pass up info! Always get a hold of the police to file a report too! ...as long as its clearly not your fault i any way

Also... my head hurts. But play this game!
http://www.firstpersontetris.com/
I was a little distracted by my root canal and all, and I just wanted to get the **** home and sleep.

Also, I posted 1st person tetris like a month ago lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Nolan suggested something earlier-

biweeklies/monthlies at his house.

Yay or nay?

It would have food provided for, but a "venue" fee to maintain such.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Is there really enough space to do something like that? If the weather was nicer, like, in a few months, we could manage out of his backyard, but even with just a few of us, it gets cramped...

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Hey paul, PS3 has
no games
lol I was just joking.

With the exception of the DS, nintendo is the only one failing this generation with the wii. Only good games are NMH and Metroid. I would say SMG, but I hate it when games are too easy.

ME2 is amazing. I love it.

Also, Paul, I love PS3 too. <3 you buddy.
I own both a 360 and a PS3. Yes, ME2 is great!

I find it kind of funny how every generation of games has that group of haters.

Even the SNES/GENESIS gen had haters.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So my brother and I may be attempting a larger tourney in May after school lets out. Possibly to help raise funds for those of us looking to go to Genesis 2 or APEX 2 (or most likely just to get practice).

Thoughts and opinions? We could probably get the 4 corners and possibly more to attend.

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
the truth

Super Mario World=best mario game ever
This is the truth!

At Pound we watched DJ Nintendo do a speed run of Mario 1,3, and world. And also he showed us his low level game of Mario RPG where he beat it at lvl 3 lol.

So I posted about it earlier but I was wondering still. I think we should host a big tournament at the mid to end of May. After school is out.

Talking with others about it, it looks like a good amount of OOS players would be interested in coming.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Zero is too good. No need for others
megaman trigger??? ;_:

This is the truth!

At Pound we watched DJ Nintendo do a speed run of Mario 1,3, and world. And also he showed us his low level game of Mario RPG where he beat it at lvl 3 lol.
the lost levels are ridiculous...

lol older mario games are legit new ones are too easy, wall jump is broken... proppeller cap is broken... etc.

but rpg marios have yet to fail to impress

tekkie

Smash Master
apparently i dont have school april 2, which means dat whobo2 **** might be easier.

also, whobo2. if other people wanted to go did they wanna drive or something?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
hey zach how are the new characters in tvc feeling so far? I can't wait to try it.
very rough first day impressions of the newcomers-

frank- lots of otg combos but zombies come out slow and the only worthwhile one is the shopping cart one. not sure what to think of him at this point.

zero- less solid ryu. buster shot sucks and poor health on top of that. his genei jin super seems really cool though and someone found a semi infinite with it on srk.

tekkaman blade- weird, seems really momentum based. awkward movement. his pinball super seems stupid good (i was hit confirming into it in arcade mode last night with it)

joe- manly. great long range game with good damage. ill probably be maining him.

yatterman #2- the best one out of the 5 imo. her robot super adds to her pressure game and can potentially keep it out the whole match. her projectile bounces off the wall multiple times and really discourages jumping. i think she'll be top 5 later down the road.

im probably wrong on a lot of things but we'll see what happens later down the road.

and yea im down to drive to whobo2.

Top Bottom