• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Gawd, it's been taking me forever to get those last few ship parts I need. Do you have spare parts that I need, Walker? (I'm assuming you have Phantom Hourglass, lol)

I need: Strong Cannon, Golden Cannon, Golden Wheel.

We can do it over WiFi (with Friend Codes >_>) with this game, so yeah.
IDK, I'll check. I don't usually keep spares. What you should do is just reset the DS clock to make it think it's tomorrow over and over, and beedles ship will have new stuff every "day", and this doesn't hurt at all unless you also play animal crossing.

Also, part of brawls decline in NM is that Steven lost a decent amount of interest in it, derek is nowhere to be found, and I'm also kinda converting to melee.

tw1n

Smash Champion
For my video game names I got:
Mega Punching Anthology (****)
Double Bible Prophecy (hahahah!!!)
Chocolate Bubble Raider (O.o)

So how many vehicles does Alb. have for going to El Paso? I saw nothing about it until my brother said we have 2 open seats. Then alot of people jumped on that lol.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Assuming that nobody else's car is available, I could drive down to El Paso in my 2008 Toyota Corolla. I still have 4 open seats, so you all might as well call dibs on that now.

Hey guys, guess what? I'm going to EP!!!! I'm stoked. Booyah.

Wait wait, Neil...YOU would be driving? Or your mom would be driving? Because if you're going to be driving, then I'm going to say screw that. We're taking MY car!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Neil's an alright driver. He just drives really slow and cautious.

But if you can drive then that makes 3 available vehicles =] with that we have more than enough room lol. Just when are you guys available to head to EP?

Arms

Smash Rookie
Patrick- you gay! Is your comp fixed yet? Or are you megalame and posting on your sister's pink DVD player mega laptop? :D
My comp has been fixed for a while :o. But I'm so broke I cant really do anything. (Graphics Card, Sound Card, New Fan, New Power Supply,
TvC
) I might as well have just bought brand new EVERYTHING...

Neil can't legally drive more than one person, can he? I'd be pretty lonely driving by myself, haha. So only take my car if it's necessary. I guess I call dibs on a seat then, unless you guys need me to drive. o.O And where are we going to stay?

Hey Paul, if you are coming, you want to team again and do doubles?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dekar I would be interested inthe Smash club thing at UNM. It would be hella nice to have a free venue. How much do you have to pay? I have some friends who made a club and they said you could ask for funding. So that could pay for equipment, food, etc. I can get information from her if you would like.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
If we can avoid taking Lewis' jeep because it has low gas mileage that would be nice. And the 3 of us are all experienced long distance drivers (4 hours I know :p)

Again though dave and I cant leave until 10:30 pm Friday evening. Is that ok for whomever we go with? We are willing to drive the whole way down if needed for whoever goes with us. Plus night driving = open road and cool air :D

:link:

tekkie

Smash Master
If we can avoid taking Lewis' jeep because it has low gas mileage that would be nice. And the 3 of us are all experienced long distance drivers (4 hours I know :p)

Again though dave and I cant leave until 10:30 pm Friday evening. Is that ok for whomever we go with? We are willing to drive the whole way down if needed for whoever goes with us. Plus night driving = open road and cool air :D

if you wanna make a pit stop on my ********nowhere town i'd be down to go with you guys

Dekar173

Justice Man
@Ronald- that would be awesome, I'd definitely like to get the ball rolling on starting up a smash club, the only thing holding me back is not knowing where the hell I would start ><

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I might be able to come over. Probably won't stay long though, since extended family may be coming over for dinner.

Hmmm...maybe I can pick you guys up and we can all take my car. My car gets around 30 miles per gallon. :) So if I drive and go with you guys...who else is coming and in what cars??

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'd like a count of who all is going, who's interested in going, and who doesn't want to/can't go. So far we've got-

Guaranteed:
myself
JT
Nolan
Erich* (car A)
Neil (car B)
Kyle
David
Lewis (car C)
Zack
Tekkie

I would like to team with JT, as we do **** well together in friendlies and stuff, though we DID choke in our one tourney performance together lmfao.

*Erich my suggestion would honestly be to team with Neil. Both David and Kyle have excellent team chemistry from all of their playing together at Pound/in general, so it'd be best for you to team with Neil and see what you guys can do down in El Paso =O

Possible:
Twister
Goyf ?

Twister has work, which is difficult for him to get off, but we'll see. Zman has a paranoid mammy, and Goyf may be getting a job soon, which would dictate his free time :p

Not going:
Steven
Paul
Patrick ?
Bryan
Molly!!! D:
Everett

Also, to my knowledge we have guaranteed housing with Richard (Error) and his house is nice (plenty of room for us, it's just on us to bring blankets etc.), I've stayed there several times, and he's just cool as **** in general.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So I just got *aped this morning.

I asked my Mom (who was working on her thesis on the kitchen table) where my laptop was and she said that she hid it around the house - she was so pissed off because I got home late last night and woke her up in the process.

Deciding to play along, I looked around the house for at least 10 minutes until I got frustrated. I walked back to the kitchen table in hopes that I could reason my laptop out of her. Just then I realized that she had been using my laptop the whole time. Then she yelled "MINDGAMES, SON!!!" :embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Ah. Yeah, I can't go to the tournament.

As for the fest today, I don't think I'll be going over if I don't hear from August after 1:30, since I need to be here at 5:00. >_>

EDIT: XD, Neil.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Well, if I were to come over, I'd only be there for two hours. Don't expect me there. :/

EDIT: Yeah, count me out. Sorry. I guess the next time you see me may be at Neil's, if he's gonna host a fest on my birthday.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol poor Neil. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

And Erich if you could that'd be great =] But first we need to make sure there is enough room for everyone to go there. So if we have to take 3 vehicles then so be it.

Edit: Odds of me going went up a good amount. No real reason why. Just kinda shrugged my 7:30 a.m. exam on monday as a "should be easy anyways" exam. Just as long as we get back at a semi-decent hour Sunday. i.e. before 1 a.m.

If David doesn't go I'm open to team with whomever wants to.

And Erich that would be great for the ride.

:) Ok. So am I taking just you two and myself, or is there going to be one more person with us? If David doesn't go, maybe I'll team with you. If not, I'll team with Neil or something. Good idea KC. And we have housing, huh? He must have a pretty big house then, huh. o.O

EDIT: Hahahahahahahahaha, wow. I can get from my house to the tournament for less than $25 on gas. So round trip about...$40 or so dollars on gas? Haha, that's awesome. What about food?

Also, Neil...that was the best story you've ever told. If my mom ever said that, well, I really don't know how I would react.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Fun fest all. GGs.

I'd like to mention, a BLACK GAMECUBE CONTROLLER that does not belong to me, was found here. It's in fairly new condition, but it's kinda dirty. The L trigger is worn, and there's a bit of wire showing through the cord. I figure someone left it here a looong time ago...

Top Bottom