• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dekar173

Justice Man
Wobbles took 2nd in a Socal tourney with a 3-1 against Lucky, dayum!!!

He even took a round off of mango :D

Robbles too good.

Also, it's because my butthole says "champion" Tekkie.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I'd like a count of who all is going, who's interested in going, and who doesn't want to/can't go. So far we've got-

Guaranteed:
myself
JT
Nolan
Erich* (car A)
Neil (car B)
Kyle
David
Lewis (car C)
Zack
Tekkie

I would like to team with JT, as we do **** well together in friendlies and stuff, though we DID choke in our one tourney performance together lmfao.

*Erich my suggestion would honestly be to team with Neil. Both David and Kyle have excellent team chemistry from all of their playing together at Pound/in general, so it'd be best for you to team with Neil and see what you guys can do down in El Paso =O

Possible:
Twister
Goyf ?

Twister has work, which is difficult for him to get off, but we'll see. Zman has a paranoid mammy, and Goyf may be getting a job soon, which would dictate his free time :p

Not going:
Steven
Paul
Patrick ?
Bryan
Molly!!! D:
Everett

Also, to my knowledge we have guaranteed housing with Richard (Error) and his house is nice (plenty of room for us, it's just on us to bring blankets etc.), I've stayed there several times, and he's just cool as **** in general.
where are you scrubs going? and why is everett on this list? thought he was in utah....

I can vouch for this... its written in size 60 font and a bit stretched out.
dekars calling everyone gay finally makes sense... he just wants them to look at his *** that badly.

<_< also, thats prolly where all diddys naners are goin

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Diddy naners are going straight into his opponents face knocking them out cold. After that I don't know where he puts them :p

And if you would read a couple posts after the one you quoted you would see that sinz said he couldn't go so as a joke Dekar put him on there (Wish sinz was going though. I love that kid).

In fact why aren't you going with us to El Paso mutha ****in Gkirbz?! It would be a lot of fun with some of Utah there haha.

:link:

Banned via Warnings
Diddy naners are going straight into his opponents face knocking them out cold. After that I don't know where he puts them :p

And if you would read a couple posts after the one you quoted you would see that sinz said he couldn't go so as a joke Dekar put him on there (Wish sinz was going though. I love that kid).

In fact why aren't you going with us to El Paso mutha ****in Gkirbz?! It would be a lot of fun with some of Utah there haha.

ask utah about it >_<; i personally would love to go, plus you guys owe me magics

I STILL CANT CLICK THOSE ****ING LINKS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8Oy2l0cjo <3

Erich it looks like it'll be me, David, you, and Lewis. If we can get one more person so the earlier car can grab Tekkie so we can just go straight though. Because we'll be driving late so the earlier car getting him would be ideal. Thoughts?

Yea...hmmm. Well, my car will be packed with you three and myself, so I can't take anymore than you guys. Unless you want to sit in someone's lap, haha. o.O Also, when is the very earliest that I can get all of you guys? 10:30?

Neil, let's team in EP and win! :)

One more thing...can anyone else drive? We would probably be much more comfortable if we had just one other car. And if one or two other people can come, they'd need a car to drive in, mhmm.

And KC: Error is housing ALL of us?!? Whoa. Sorry if I'm paranoid needing to work out every detail, but I do that, eheh... :/

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Erich, his house is absurdly huge. We stayed there on the way to SWAT, and he had like 30 other people over, and we were all comfortable. He will house everyone from NM who goes down.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I don't remember the adress. Ask Dekar, he probably remembers. If not, Arturito burrito obviously knows. If I have money, and there is a 2nd car going, I'll come.

Of course, I need to get hired to get money.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yea...hmmm. Well, my car will be packed with you three and myself, so I can't take anymore than you guys. Unless you want to sit in someone's lap, haha. o.O Also, when is the very earliest that I can get all of you guys? 10:30?

One more thing...can anyone else drive? We would probably be much more comfortable if we had just one other car. And if one or two other people can come, they'd need a car to drive in, mhmm.

And KC: Error is housing ALL of us?!? Whoa. Sorry if I'm paranoid needing to work out every detail, but I do that, eheh... :/
What type of car do you drive? It should be able to seat 5 lol. Also Tekkie lives close to EP (I believe I read that somewhere...) so if anything it'd be a tight squeeze for only part of the trip.
And ya about 10:30. Since its lent we will be at work all day friday =[

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
ask utah about it >_<; i personally would love to go, plus you guys owe me magics

mutha ****in gangstakirbz, I don't approve.

You ***** and moan about New Mexico johning, and then you turn around and john yourself about how you can't go to the EP because of "Utah." Even worse, you immediately change the subject by trying to pin johns on the Twins for trying to provide you with magic and entertainment. What bull**** hypocrisy.

I think the NM melee community agrees that I am the most frustrating player to team with...because of obvious reasons. I definitely need to practice so I learn not to kill you more than our opponents. Also, I hear some worthy opponents from AZ are coming.

Banned via Warnings
mutha ****in gangstakirbz, I don't approve.

You ***** and moan about New Mexico johning, and then you turn around and john yourself about how you can't go to the EP because of "Utah." Even worse, you immediately change the subject by trying to pin johns on the Twins for trying to provide you with magic and entertainment. What bull**** hypocrisy.

I think the NM melee community agrees that I am the most frustrating player to team with...because of obvious reasons. I definitely need to practice so I learn not to kill you more than our opponents. Also, I hear some worthy opponents from AZ are coming.
i said ill go if utah goes which is not a john, and the twins OWE ME MAGIC D< they promised cuz i didnt get to see them do any in arizona.

god **** johnsvillians johnning about non-existant johns

and then johns about being a frustrating person, gtfo you ****tard

tekkie

Smash Master
why are you ***s always talkin bout ***** and ***** and other gay ****?
in the immortal words of jay's mom (from jay and silent bob), "**** YOU YA ****IN' SQUARE!"
<3

I think the NM melee community agrees that I am the most frustrating player to team with...because of obvious reasons. I definitely need to practice so I learn not to kill you more than our opponents.
i call this spot for brawl. let's agree to stop sucking at doubles for our respective games. ITS ON

OH YEAH whichever twin was asking, socorro is 80 miles south of ABQ, 192 miles north of El Paso.

Mmm, so I hear too. Wobbles and such. I'm looking forward to it. Well, I'm not too worried, you won't kill me too much. But I do agree that we should practice together and learn how to work together better. :) Maybe I'll even play Jiggs, haha. Maybe. We'll have to practice with all the Melee people all day Saturday and see what we should do.

What type of car do you drive? It should be able to seat 5 lol. Also Tekkie lives close to EP (I believe I read that somewhere...) so if anything it'd be a tight squeeze for only part of the trip.
And ya about 10:30. Since its lent we will be at work all day friday =[
Oh wow, hahahahahahahaha. Yea, I can fit one more person! Sorry...I keep picturing my 5 seater as only seating 4. So me, the Twins, Lewis, and one more person. Who wants that seat? Unless we're going to get Tekkie.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I would team with ou if I weren't teaming with Kyle. You and I work well enough bacause you have a hard time killing my puff =]

i said ill go if utah goes which is not a john, and the twins OWE ME MAGIC D< they promised cuz i didnt get to see them do any in arizona.

god **** johnsvillians johnning about non-existant johns

and then johns about being a frustrating person, gtfo you ****tard
Calm down young one. If you were coming to El Paso you'd see magic tricks... but your loss lol =] Maybe another time. Maybe if Utah goes to a big tournament then you'll see some lol

in the immortal words of jay's mom (from jay and silent bob), "**** YOU YA ****IN' SQUARE!"
<3
Quoted for awesomeness

Twin_A

Smash Champion

You will get your magic"s". Click on the sig, rub one off, and shut up :p You will get yours. <3

Woah Tekkie that is quite an extended drive. I was thinking you lived in Las Crices for some reason.

I remember dekar saying there was one more car available to take already (I believe Neils). 10 of us going total including Tekkie. Can the earlier car (Neils or whomevers) pick up Tekkie so that the late car can make it without having to go so far out of our way and be able to get some sleep once we arrive?

And David I have seen those. But funny haha. And Gkirbz your youtube link was hilarious! I also like the Punch Out!! one

Banned via Warnings
You will get your magic"s". Click on the sig, rub one off, and shut up :p You will get yours. <3

And David I have seen those. But funny haha. And Gkirbz your youtube link was hilarious! I also like the Punch Out!! one

i would but i heard live magic ***** way harder... id rather wait impatiently

and yeah DnB is amazing... they done megaman FF and a bunch of other old nes games

Twin_A

Smash Champion
*ahem*

haha I <3 you Tekkie.

Ok it looks like either car can get you. But still the earlier car would be ideal, if not then we the later car shall get you.

Now we have one spot left in Erichs car. Does anyone want to wait to leave till ~10:30 pm that Friday night? Or do those of you going just want to take the earlier car?

And Neil, is your car still an option?

tekkie

Smash Master
im going, can go at any time, but yes given my case an earlier car would probably be best for whoever is in the later one

Hmmm...so:

Late arrival car:

Erich
Kyle
David
Lewis
Zach

Early Car:

Neil
Nolan
Kasey(never know how to spell your name man. :/ )
Tekkie
JT

Is that right?

Would you be able to leave in an earlier car? (just in case)

It would be great if everybody who could go posted saying they are and when they can leave.

Quoted for importance, haha.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Car 1:

Erich
Kyle
David
Lewis
Zman?

Car 2:

Neil
JT!
Nolan
Me
Tekkie?

I'm pretty sure Twister would like to go (he's been asking about it,) and Goyf is interested if he has money. That makes a potential 12 people >.>

Bah.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I screamed at my screen for the first 0-death. Thanks for posting this, I was kinda getting bored of the pound 4 video thread and didn't check it since two days ago.

And Neil, is your car still an option?
My car is still an option, although I myself would rather drive for all 4-5 hours of the trip. Lastly, as Erich mentioned, I only have a provisional license. But if we somehow have more than 10 people and only 2 other vehicles available, then I'd be willing to have FOUGHT THE LAW.

Lastly, you all need to vote for the best combo video of 2009.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm still at that young, transitional 16-year-old stage where I still "enjoy" driving. I feel pretty bad*** just getting behind the wheel and holding the key (literally) to unlocking the sheer force of 5000 pounds of steel. Add on some scorching combustion and piston cycles (the chaos of which is somehow contained into this low comforting hum), and it's understandable for anyone to feel that manly :laugh:

I'm not sure if everybody has gone through that kind of phase, but right now, I'd be more than happy to drive for just a few hours. Not to mention I get to burn rubber faster than the fastest ****ing cheetah alive.

Top Bottom