• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I don't want you to play a game you don't enjoy. Just stating that it always sucks for a place to have their scene shrink.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So here's a list of who plays brawl:

Me
Dekar
JT
Ax
Twister
Zman (for a short while)
tekkie

ohlawd.

tim tim should still move to nm. we all play lots of other dickery games. D:

also: got paid 8 hours worth to play bust a move for an hour today.

tekkie

Smash Master
So here's a list of who plays brawl:

Me
Dekar
JT
Ax
Twister
Zman (for a short while)
tekkie

ohlawd.

tim tim should still move to nm. we all play lots of other dickery games. D:

also: got paid 8 hours worth to play bust a move for an hour.
hahaha this means were a melee state now right

Dekar173

Justice Man
Technically, none of us play brawl, because we haven't hosted a ****ing tourney in 12 years!

Also- there is now a way to *insert move* out of dash =O woot.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
we're a nothing state cause we're all lazy and can't find a venue.

and speaking of venues my life ****ing sucks. whenever i go to active the general manger is never there (which is the SAME EXACT REASON i didn't get hired at whataburger :mad: ). ill try again tomorrow after night school and see about getting active as a venue so we can get active.

Dekar173

Justice Man
You took the video I thought of when I read that challenge, so technically YOU have to reply to MY video :)

@Tekkie- full dash is slower than foxtrot newbert! Full dash is almost useless, minus the fact that you can shield out of it >.>

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I picked up TvC today as my early birthday present. It's too good. I was busy unlocking Adam West and Zero, and so far I love the game.

EDIT: I hate Saki.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dekar, here is the site for making a club at UNM:
http://sac.unm.edu/StudentOrganizations.html

Apparently you have to attend some workshop and then you're good to go for signing up for a club. Let me know if you need me for anything, I would definitely willing to help you out setting up the club for sure, that includes pitching in for or covering the starting fee. Lemme know.

tekkie

Smash Master
I saw that earlier today, and I must say, the world truly is coming to an end.

... also, why was that a jab at me? Last time I checked, I didn't have several wallscrolls in my room depicting young girls in short skirts.
i dont think that girl in your sig is 18

just sayin

:D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
but she's half canine, so you have to multiply her age by 3.5 for her true age. So she's actually a cougar! Or would be, if she weren't canine instead of feline...

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Wait, tekkie, are you in town? I'm probably going to have a fest this weekend... Or is that tournament thing this weekend? Regardless, fest at my place. Friday or Saturday...

Also, Horo aint no furry ****, y'all *****s just jealous of dat ***.

tekkie

Smash Master
Wait, tekkie, are you in town? I'm probably going to have a fest this weekend... Or is that tournament thing this weekend? Regardless, fest at my place. Friday or Saturday...

hell naw. probably wont be back before the el paso TOURNEY!11!

also, dat tail :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
That was ****ing sick. Seriously don't those kids have any parents that will just hit them and say NO! I felt like throwing up after seeing that.

I vote Friday =]

Haha, whoever came over yesterday other than Paul, sorry about that. They told me while I was at work that I was supposed to stay longer than they scheduled me. Then the ushers failed to show up, so I cleaned the jam packed theater of the sneak preview of Dear John by myself, so I didn't get home until 10:30. Well, at least you all got to smash some...I'm going to talk to my parents and see if I can do that every Tuesday now. And maybe Monday or some other day too, but I do have work Mondays and Wednesdays.

I'm going to change my schedule and get Saturday's off due to stress and school, so I'm open on Saturday's now for stuff. I can come on Friday for maybe an hour, then I've got to go to work 'til 11:00. I do have to work this Saturday though, mhmm.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I actually was going to hold a fest friday.. August saturday fest i'll hold friday?

Also august the wallscrolls on my wall are totally nonsexual, you can tell by her long not-permiscuous-like wand.

Top Bottom