• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
I hope I get an infraction for this sig too... A bird attempting sex with a zoologist's head while Stephen Fry narrates is far more inappropriate than a drawn girl stripping. Seriously mods, grow a pair.

Also, you guys suck.

Haha, ok? That's funny. What an intense sig August.

Alright, so I talked to my mom. Here's the deal: I can hold a Smashfest/social night every Tuesday for now. When? From 10:00 in the morning to 9:00 PM. So...yea. I may be able to hold another one on Monday's or Wednesday's, depending on what days I'm not working. If anyone wanted to come over this morning until about 2:30, they could. I'm sort of bored, haha.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
so fest tomorrow. It can start at 2, but again i've got class tomorrow at 4-5 also so I'll leave and come back. BRING SETUPS!!!!1ONE

and we should all bring a few bucks for pizza :D.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm

good news everybody! i just got active imagination as a venue for a tourny on the 13th :D. $2.50 venue, $5 dollar brawl & melee. bring setups. someone needs to make a flyer so we can advertise the hell out of this *****. bring setups.

and sonic 4 looks, playable :O something sonic hasn't seen since the dc era.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

good news everybody! i just got active imagination as a venue for a tourny on the 13th :D. $2.50 venue, $5 dollar brawl & melee. bring setups. someone needs to make a flyer so we can advertise the hell out of this *****. bring setups.

and sonic 4 looks, playable :O something sonic hasn't seen since the dc era.
Just don't scream out about the cash prizes yes? It's fine to have them, but active can get grilled on gambling, so hush hush.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So August fest this weekend? I'd prefer Saturday, since Sunday is...well, Super Bowl. Plus I wanna spend some family time for my birthday.

That said, anyone gonna bring TvC?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
ill bring tvc to the august fest, banjo.

so gorf, should i just not mention cash prises at all? or just not make well known that "ZOMG $$$ PRIZES!!!" to god and the entire world?
Don't mention it to active employees. So more the second than the first.

Also, bring tvc tomorrow.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
:D
Just wanted to know if I had to bring my copy over. Speaking of, I think I found one of my mains: Joe the Condor. Been playing with Zero for a bit, and I like him, but I dunno if I'll use him as well or another character.

Also, G. Lightan has become my giant main.

MFGK_8D

Smash Rookie
**** brawl. Johns>>>>Johns
:D
Just wanted to know if I had to bring my copy over. Speaking of, I think I found one of my mains: Joe the Condor. Been playing with Zero for a bit, and I like him, but I dunno if I'll use him as well or another character.

Also, G. Lightan has become my giant main.
zero and tekkaman blade are the two best in the game with out a doubt

so gorf, should i just not mention cash prises at all? or just not make well known that "ZOMG $$$ PRIZES!!!" to god and the entire world?
zmang we shud wifi tvc, its actually not bad :3

If someone could bring a triwing screwdriver to Nolan's tomorrow, it would be much appreciated.
cant even install homebrew the easy way? typical dk gotta be takin **** apart and slappin it back together slopily

Oh, just kidding. Hi Gkirbz!! Didn't know that was you, haha.

August!! What time does your fest start tomorrow?? I can come starting at 10:00 until probably about 3:00...I've got work after that until 11:00.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
what time is the 13th happening zman? I need to get off on time to make it over there. We should team so we can practice for el pasooo.

and I can't make the 20th in cruces, I'm winning a wii that day :DDD

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't think I can go to a tourney Valentine's Day weekend. Maybe next time though.

Top Bottom