• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Alright, it's probably too late for this, but my dad is leaving to Alamogordo today. He can get me a ride to Nolan's fest, but I'll need to find a ride home. Anyone who gives me a ride is welcome to stay the night at my house as my fest will be on Saturday. I'm just gonna go on a whim and head to Nolan's and hope someone can give me a ride. Eep.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo if August is having a fest today send me a text kk. Someone anyone lol. I will head over there after work lets off.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Yeah, fest around noon. Bring setups probably. Try to not come before I wake up though... I don't want to answer the door in the nude.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
先行入力DAをやり、1F目に上Sを入力できればこんな感じに滑 ります。
If you are able to buffer a dash attack (from something else's ending animation), then input an up-smash 1F later, you will slide like this.
Japan! 1-frame links! Etc.!

Edit:
If someone could bring a triwing screwdriver to Nolan's tomorrow August's today, it would be much appreciated.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9492767#post9492767

If you care about brawl, see this. Everyone has a shiek boost smash apparently.
From what I could gather, everyone can boost smash to awesome lengths as long as the usmash is inputted on the first frame of the dash attack. They go on to demonstrate it by buffering it out of grabs, sidesteps, rolldodges, etc, but that doesn't mean it's required. Pretty interesting tech, but as Paul pointed out, it's usefulness is underwhelming because of brawl's mechanics.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
From what I could gather, everyone can boost smash to awesome lengths as long as the usmash is inputted on the first frame of the dash attack. They go on to demonstrate it by buffering it out of grabs, sidesteps, rolldodges, etc, but that doesn't mean it's required. Pretty interesting tech, but as Paul pointed out, it's usefulness is underwhelming because of brawl's mechanics.
You're awake. Fest?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well along with this, it was recently discovered that you can instantly stop your dash without the "stopping"
animation. Unfortunately, the inputs are absurdly technical, and the foxtrot dash dance + true pivot is more useful anyway ;P

Paul how did you enjoy me comboing the hell out of you for a few matches yesterday? XD

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Still hatin I see.
Ya except all of NM now hates brawl. All our best players are dropping the game. We only have about 4-5 people who actually still care about it.

At this point, we have more melee players than brawl players...

Neil, myself, the twins, lewis, walker, nolan, brandon, ronald, steven, august, patrick, banjo, and erich.

@august: I'll be over a bit later, have some business to take care of first.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Well along with this, it was recently discovered that you can instantly stop your dash without the "stopping"
animation. Unfortunately, the inputs are absurdly technical, and the foxtrot dash dance + true pivot is more useful anyway ;P
It's not as technical as they thought at first. You can buffer the dash attack and the usmash out of almost anything. If what they are saying is true, just cstick>^^ out of anything that could buffer a dash attack, and it works instantly.

Paul, Nolan is still a brawl player.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
1 frame dacus isn't even technical, I bet you guys could get it down (without the buffer technique) in <30 minutes of practice. And yeah, fest is on whenever you guys show up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ya except all of NM now hates brawl. All our best players are dropping the game. We only have about 4-5 people who actually still care about it.

At this point, we have more melee players than brawl players...

Neil, myself, the twins, lewis, walker, nolan, brandon, ronald, steven, august, patrick, banjo, and erich.

@august: I'll be over a bit later, have some business to take care of first.
Why the **** are you guys so *****y all the time? Just play both games. They are both good games.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Really excited about this up smash out of junk.

Yes, I still am a brawl player =P, I want to get better at melee but I don't have any intention of playing it competitively like I do brawl.

Zmang,if you could give me a ride today I would <33 you.

tekkie

Smash Master
yeah im picking up melee too but only for pichu and so i can run amok with captain falcon and throw knees around like a monkey flinging feces

and i still care about barlwlellasrl :O

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Heading over to August's shortly.

Also, Walker and Everett have made me jealous. Does my super-sweet sig gain me entry into the ranks of individuals who are just too cool to use smashboards for free?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Heading over to August's shortly.

Also, Walker and Everett have made me jealous. Does my super-sweet sig gain me entry into the ranks of individuals who are just too cool to use smashboards for free?

I don't pay.

Well...sorry gents, but I will probably not be at your fest today August. I might be able to come over after work, at like...11:00, haha. But I doubt it. I'll want to sleep. Besides, no offense, but I'm involved with a cooler activity, BWAHAHAHAHAHA. :p Seriously though, I'm free every Saturday from now on. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom