• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I've decided to pick up Casshan in TvC. He has electric punches and jet-propelled Knees. Kick. ***.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm miles away from David so I can do whatever I want.

I'm going to dedicate this post to my boy Gkirbz.

This Diary entry was dated from the day we all went to the AZ Grand Challenge:

Dear Diary,

Today I went to this amazing tournament in Arizona! I didn't do too well though. I lost to this amazing DK from New Mexico, but the rest of Utah did decent! this Diddy Kong went there and wrecked us all however. I forget his name. Something like Thee Car. Weird name if you ask me.

I was pretty depressed all day today. Not because of my performance in Brawl, but because the crowd wasn't with me. Instead they were surrounding these two twins. They both stood so tall like the world couldn't push them over. They were wrestling around and teaching people how to defend themselves, but most amazing is what else they were doing. they were actually performing magic! I swear I saw one of them float up about ten ft! That may be a little off but only a bit.

I wanted to go ask them to show me something, but the crowd was so thick! People were signing cards and having a great time, but alas when I finally forced my way to the front they both had to leave to play their matches.

I tried again later, but the crowd was back in full force. This time even Forward and his girlfriend were watching! I did not know Forward didn't have a brain. This was proven though. I wasn't about to step in and interrupt them while they were performing on the king though.

Gathering up the courage I walked to ask them if I could shake their mighty hands, but this time they were taking pics with Sinz, X, and other Utah smashers who signed cards in amazement. Sinz says he's actually a good friend of the twins. I'm so jealous.

Last chance, time to get a pic with the twins and see some magic tricks. My hands are trembling. They are so cool I wish I could be just like them.

I make my move.

One of them looks at me and says "Hey" and smiles.

I black out under the awesome pressure he gives off.

When I wake everyone is gone.

Will I get a next time Diary? I sure hope so.

-Gkirbz

That was beautiful gangsta :')

:link:

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys remember me? I 3-0'd your best player only to get 6-0'd three hours later.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I'm miles away from David so I can do whatever I want.

I'm going to dedicate this post to my boy Gkirbz.

This Diary entry was dated from the day we all went to the AZ Grand Challenge:

Dear Diary,

Today I went to this amazing tournament in Arizona! I didn't do too well though. I lost to this amazing DK from New Mexico, but the rest of Utah did decent! this Diddy Kong went there and wrecked us all however. I forget his name. Something like Thee Car. Weird name if you ask me.

I was pretty depressed all day today. Not because of my performance in Brawl, but because the crowd wasn't with me. Instead they were surrounding these two twins. They both stood so tall like the world couldn't push them over. They were wrestling around and teaching people how to defend themselves, but most amazing is what else they were doing. they were actually performing magic! I swear I saw one of them float up about ten ft! That may be a little off but only a bit.

I wanted to go ask them to show me something, but the crowd was so thick! People were signing cards and having a great time, but alas when I finally forced my way to the front they both had to leave to play their matches.

I tried again later, but the crowd was back in full force. This time even Forward and his girlfriend were watching! I did not know Forward didn't have a brain. This was proven though. I wasn't about to step in and interrupt them while they were performing on the king though.

Gathering up the courage I walked to ask them if I could shake their mighty hands, but this time they were taking pics with Sinz, X, and other Utah smashers who signed cards in amazement. Sinz says he's actually a good friend of the twins. I'm so jealous.

Last chance, time to get a pic with the twins and see some magic tricks. My hands are trembling. They are so cool I wish I could be just like them.

I make my move.

One of them looks at me and says "Hey" and smiles.

I black out under the awesome pressure he gives off.

When I wake everyone is gone.

Will I get a next time Diary? I sure hope so.

-Gkirbz

That was beautiful gangsta :')

dude where did you get my diary? ): thats the abridged version btw, the rest of it goes into detail about how i had an amzng match against some scrubby wolf whos name was techno or something that match decided officially by dekar that utah was best in region and that sinz was sucking new mexicos **** alot at the tourney, utah ***** crews and that the twins were ***** and didnt show me any magics

and a bunch of other ultra sensitive things because i am sensitive guy who writes deep emotional diary entries in poetic detail obv.

EDIT: i also talked about how dekar was on his period and i felt bad so i let him have a free win in our mm

Hey guys remember me? I 3-0'd your best player only to get 6-0'd three hours later.
i remember

Twin_A

Smash Champion
That was beautiful Gkirbz. I didn't know a tough guy like you could be so sentimental.

And because I have to say it:

Gkirbz you're nice and all and ima let you finish, but Rorschach had one of the best journal entries of all time:

He saw the true face of the 20th century and chose to become a reflection, a parody of it. No one else saw the joke, that's why he was lonely. Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
I did. I practically saved your life. But how would you know? You were blacked out. I'm just not one to brag about my accomplishments.

And if you haven't read Watchmen and have only seen the movie then you're missing out. The movie was amazing mind you, but the graphic novel is sooo great.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya. We were all awake until 4... if you call that awake. More like zombie minded haha. But nonetheless I remember =]

playboy the graphic novel was AMAZING

and twin i promise ill have the strength to come huggrope you next time i see you guys
And now I am filling out the restraining order... =D

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Lol ya. We were all awake until 4... if you call that awake. More like johns minded haha. But nonetheless I remember to john =]

And now I am filling out the restraining order... =D
and now i am working on better disguises

Gayest bunch of homosexuals I've ever met in my life, and I'm the leader of the gays back where I'm from!
Figures.... i mean you do like playing with big ole bananas

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i don't i am ready for this lol

btw i need setups for my tourny. i have 2 tvs and a wii but that's it. so i got:

tvs:
2- myself
1- casey
2- bryan + molly*
total- 5*

wiis w/brawl-
1- myself
1- casey
1- bryan + molly*
total- 3*

gcs w/melee-
total- 0

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
http://www.mediafire.com/?zxcdoyj2zno reposting flyer so people can hang this **** around town.

all right casey ill put you down for that ****. can you record matches to? ill bring my camera and record ****. i really wanna good turnout so i have more motivation to run monthlies there

gkirbz- **** YEAH 009 FOR LIFE. i ****ing love that show. ive been meaning to re-watch it but ive been lazy.

Top Bottom