• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Whobo 2 seems interesting but all the girls there are 14 and the rave was screaming jail bait (except for these 2 girls with pink hair... holy crap dude they were the next level of hot....).

And smash took so long Davis didn't even get to check out the convention (I went but chilled with friends out there).

Although the tourney should be kinda fun lol

:link:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
and AZ get wrecked (as was expected :O)
AZ got wrecked? We 7 stocked you in crews. We took second, third, fifth, and seventh. You were the only one from NM that could out place a yoshi...

@tarmogoyf: watched like the first episode, idk if I'll watch the rest. xD

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hades all I've gotta say is this-

you MAIN low tier and yet you didn't win low tier singles, OR low tier doubles.

=O

That was OOS v NM btw, not AZ v NM. :D

Goyf beat Chris in a MM while giving him tips (rubbing it in) mid chaingrab. MY MK does a LOT better.

Maybe some time AZ will win a 4 corners tourney! :D

Lol i was not trying at all, i was just gliding in and crap cause it was a dollar, learning his habits so when I actually have to play him I'll know what to do. You know i'm really spacy and patient...I wouldn't rush in like that if it mattered loool
I'm like you, I sandbag a ton when its not tournament
(Talking and looking away like you do ftw)

<3 love you though Goyf.

And if you think your MK is so good, how does a 20 dollar moneymatch sound? MK Ditto?

and lol they split low tier cause there was no time, wtf are you talking about?
and you completely changed the topic anyway, no one else from new mexico outplaced his yoshi haha

But like always...I STILL <3 YOU

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hey Hades, I've hit bigger girls than you before. So you might want to stop talking...

haha I'm just kidding bro. And hey your Yoshi isn't just any Yoshi... That thing gave Dark Link's MK a run for his money for crying out loud!!!

:D

He sd'd at 0%... the second game, but thanks. xD

But yeah, I'm really curios as to how AZ got "wrecked"...

EDIT cuz dekar posted: lolwut? Low tiers was split because we ran out of time. I wasn't outplaced in low tiers either... you were the only one from NM that outplaced me in ANY event (well except overgames in doubles, but we lost to the first and second team... legit johns are legit :p and he didn't even partner with NM...)

he's not being serious Hades, he just says little things like that to troll and has fun messing with everyone like a class clown or something :p. I'm sure he realizes the truth in anything he says.

He's so carefree and cocky, thats why I love him

tekkie

Smash Master
the entire losers bracket was new mexico killing itself off

snake is a bad matchup for wolf

i fight zman in every tournament ever

johns, etc. whatever

in other news BASH AND SMAAAASH

Dekar173

Justice Man
That's the winningest comic I've seen, ever.

As for low tiers-

You got sent into loser's by benny, and then he dropped out before playing loser's finals because he had to go.

low tier doubles, you guys got beaten by myself and Arturo in winner's finals, and then would have lost to us again. Just gonna throw that out there.

of course new mexico is going to kill eachother off, its your tournament so theres a lot of you

dont lose in winners bracket if you want to prevent that

I came along the same situation in doubles, us losing to A/B and Duffman made us eliminate Kira and Hades, where if we would have won like we did later, they could've had the chance to play them

Dekar: jerk lol. New Mexico still can't outplace a yoshi other than you :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Losing to someone once means every set you play you will lose to them. I love your logic.

I made a horrible mistake vs benny and got way to agressive at the end that I wouldn't repeat. I'd also ban brinstar...

As for you guys it went to last game, and kira had over 9000 stupid deaths. :p

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Fun Tourny. Ganon is useless and black. were they really that racist to put the only black guy in the game the slowest and the worst. I dont give a crap all blacks should be fast in either running stealing or just eating fried chicken. Nintendo just said screw it knowing that one day I would complain like this. I know they are currently laughing at me somewhere.

Official Tournament Johns: I lost in low tier singles due to nintendo being racist. Low tier Doubles loss, the game felt bad for AB's $20 MM to chris. It also saw that i was black. Doubles Johns, wtf twice that forward smash got me due to the game screwing my hands up in the end. Controller just had it in for me,im getting a new one. A black one this time. Singles johns Dekar your a man ***** with those bananas. you use them like women, you use them once throw them aside.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Fun Tourny. Ganon is useless and black. were they really that racist to put the only black guy in the game the slowest and the worst. I dont give a crap all blacks should be fast in either running stealing or just eating fried chicken. Nintendo just said screw it knowing that one day I would complain like this. I know they are currently laughing at me somewhere.

Official Tournament Johns: I lost in low tier singles due to nintendo being racist. Low tier Doubles loss, the game felt bad for AB's $20 MM to chris. It also saw that i was black. Doubles Johns, wtf twice that forward smash got me due to the game screwing my hands up in the end. Controller just had it in for me,im getting a new one. A black one this time. Singles johns Dekar your a man ***** with those bananas. you use them like women, you use them once throw them aside.
You didn't say bull**** once kira, I'm impressed.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So I've realized I have yet to play anyone from AZ in tourney in singles. Only doubles. Both tourneys that we were both present at, I lost to Duffman in winners, and NM in losers. Lol.

stop doing that!

also
@ the twins
YOU GUYS ARE SOO GOOD AT COMMENTATING, ISOOOO PRO AND IMPRESSIVE
You guys say funny things keeping it entertaining, while throwing some crap talking, also while talking about the match

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for the Holiday Bash closes December 16, 2009 at 12:01am.

Holiday Bash Pre-reg:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/nvgaforms/register.php?form-id=10

Make sure you pay online to get the pre-reg rate. Also a couple of cool announcements:

Holiday Bash Promos:

-Cutthroat and Auraria Campus BookStore is hosting a pre-event raffle where you can win a FREE DELL LAPTOP!! To win it you must become a facebook fan of Colorado Cutthroat, Auraria Campus BookStore and Sigis Pool Hall and Arcade to be entered in the drawing. You must also be present and attend the Holiday Bash!!

-Cutthroat will be selling and raffling off Cutthroat paraphernalia for those who are interested. You will be able to put in orders for more stuff at the event. Online ordering will be available very soon!!

You can see all these details here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/Bash.php#promotions

This is the place to be people on December 19. With drink, food, prizes, raffles, great casual play and competitive tournaments Cutthroat hopes to make your holiday season as good one!!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
lol, I saw this. Don't you know, if it isn't christian, it's evil.

HOLY ****ING *** *****ER **** ****. THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT FAKE...... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg25m_zelda-movie-the-hero-of-time_shortfilms
...Watching now.

I couldn't stomach more than 15 minutes of that. I feel bad saying this, because it's pretty clear that they worked hard on it, every bit I saw was terrible, and I saw 15 minutes of it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
HOLY ****ING *** *****ER **** ****. THIS IS REAL THIS IS NOT FAKE...... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbg25m_zelda-movie-the-hero-of-time_shortfilms
Holy crap it looks like it's the whole movie.

The Hero of Time is a feature-length, independent, Legend of Zelda fan-film produced by BMB FINISHES in Atlanta, Georgia. It was directed and produced by Joel Musch. David Blane was also a producer of the film and starred as Link. The project began pre-production in 2004 and premiered in Atlanta on June 6th, 2009.
The film is set in Hyrule where a young boy from the forest (Link) is beckoned by his dreams and the sage of the forest (Deku Tree) to venture to the city of Hyrule and seek princess Zelda’s council. The evil Lord Ganondorf has plotted to overthrow the kingdom which propels Princess Zelda into hiding. Link endeavors to save them by pulling of the Master Sword in the Temple of Time. Consequently sending him 5 years into the future where Ganon now rules and threatens the future of the kingdom. Link must find a way to not only save his princess but the land he’s fervent for.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
stop doing that!

also
@ the twins
YOU GUYS ARE SOO GOOD AT COMMENTATING, ISOOOO PRO AND IMPRESSIVE
You guys say funny things keeping it entertaining, while throwing some crap talking, also while talking about the match
thats why I was trying to set up a livestream lol. I love commentating. Last time when we did the crazy hat tourney I did magic tricks in between on the web cam lol.

Haha now I like AZ that much more :D

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol. You know what that's from right Everett?

For the love of everything kyle never post somewhere where there is postcount look at yours!

Top Bottom