• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
What about Lain and Meep? =/
Genesis Results said:
9: lain
65: Meep
Kakuna Matata 3 said:
Kuntasm (Midwest Circuit) said:
3: Lain ($40.60) (losing to judge and m2k)
neither are really knocking out nationally ranked MKs, if anything i'd leave it to ADHD, SK92, or Fiction, and I haven't seen any evidence that they're any real threat to national MKs.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So who is going to Fighter Frenzy? Casey Patrick and I are confirmed, and walker is a maybe. If he doesn't go I need a partner! =o

edit: I returned your text this morning patrickk, call mee. D:

Arms

Smash Rookie
Fighter Frenzy is like, the weekend after me and Casey get back from pound 4 (Jan 15-19)

it's in Colorado, and if me, Casey, nolan, and Z-mangz are going I might be able to fit one more in my car.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually I saw that when it came out. The title looks familiar.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Davis, if nobody can find you yours, I can probably give you mine.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
All of this is reminding I have someone's Melee (I'm pretty sure it's Steven's) and someone has my Luigi's Mansion (once again I think it's Steven). Let me know.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I can hold a fest around 1:30-2 tomorrow if people want it. I also have 75 swipes to use at lapo by saturday afternoon so i can get a **** load of food/drinks. I just picked up some cases of red bull and chocolate milk o.o

Again because I mean it, PATRICK PLEASE CALL ME.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Banjo I'm just at the UNM dorms, second floor of the Alvarado building. If you go down girard from central and girard just turn left into the parking lot where the blue onate hall sign is.

going to put this on every post until it happens PATRICK CALL ME PLZZZ.

Oh there's also a dickload of pikachus going to Pound 4, you guys better mm them to death!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Davis, if nobody can find you yours, I can probably give you mine.
You don't want yours?

Hey Davis, I may have your brawl copy. Any chance there was a copy of melee in the brawl case as well?
I have my Brawl case and my Melee case. I have a Melee copy but no Brawl. I did not misplace my Brawl, either.

Someone used my Wii for Melee, so perhaps that's why.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
=O

hey buddy! how have you been?? its so depressing no one in Illinois or Washington will brawl me. I've gotten way better. Missed ya.

There is a Lucas mainer out here in Bremerton who is really good. You both need to see who is better. =]

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! Is your hair short now?

oh this Lucas mainer plays like you, but he gets 3 stocked by my TL.

Oh we will, I'll be coming back in a few weeks. =O

Top Bottom