• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'd be interested in attending the tournament, but I probably will get pwnd by most lol.
Man still go! It is always a great experience. You get so much better from going to tourneys :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Sinz. When are you coming back here in December and when do you want us to do the magic stuff on your family? I MAY be busy on the 19th but I should have some free time during the other days =]

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I just found something new in Melee. Or at least, something I never knew that I could do. Someone probably found it, but it never made its way to the public. :cool:

Hey Kyle, are we teaming at this tournament? If we are...then we needs to talk some strategy at the tournament. Of course, that all depends on whether or not I'm working that day. Maybe, maybe not...rawr.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No we are not lol. In fact Lewis got pretty ticked at me because I told him at the fest it looks like I'm teaming with neil (I needs the cash money and I don't think any team will be able to beat us except Light and Axe, MAYBE David and Paul because those two work well on a team).

Text lewis and ask if he wants to team with you :D his marth isn't that bad and a double marth would be epic

:link:

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Dorm activities are starting today at three. Walker seemed interested and Patrick mentioned coming over the weekend, so two maybe's so far I guess.

Hmmm, alright then. Sadly, my usual partner is taken (Paul). Who else is going? Do August or Steven have a partner? I can't text, haha, in case you forgot. :p

EDIT: Also, are there going to be any Melee players at the dorm today? If so, then I might go. I need to practice some more, especially the new stuff...

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It totally was! Blue needed a fog that Drew a card that also countered spells and bounced permanents.

Seriously, there was never a time you didn't need/want cryptic.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It was't ever in play though. They always has a counter if they were on the play, and removal on the draw. Or it swung into a WTF 4/4 time walk.

If they somehow got shield of the oversoul on teeg though.......

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Giving more options to the highest tier color was a great idea!
Now its the worst color.

seriously.

The meta is full of agro and no real combo, and no real control. You either build to beat fog or you build to beat jund. Not fun.

So...there's not going to be any Melee players at the dorm later? Whatever, I think I'll still come and just hope there are a few. And probably bring it with me and such. I've never been to Nolan's dorm though, so uh...yea. Can someone help me out with that, or give me a number to call?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Erich, do you know how to get to UNM? It's fairly simple to get to Nolan's from there. Also, Neil usually comes around 4 or so. I'd give you Nolan's number, but I don't know how he feels about me posting it/PMing it to people.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz, I gave you another internets. Don't ask how, I just did O.o
It's easy. Just use a proxy. :D

<3 Zac.

I owe you 34 hugs.

<if I were a mod this would say 34 kisses too.

Hmmm, alright. You can call me and leave a message with his number Walker, if you want to. Actually, you can call me and that way I have your number. Then before I leave to go over there I can just call you back and figure out which dorm he's in, etc. Is that cool? Or you could just tell me his dorm section and number. o.O

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wtf people still use geocities!?!?!?

I don't understand the blue column or why Kirby would want to use Air Dodge for momentum cancelling instead of Uair (10 frames faster)

Iria

Smash Rookie
I main MK but I'm not very good yet, so please don't ban MK at this tournament unless you're M2K lol. I'm still very beatable with my MK.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Wtf people still use geocities!?!?!?

I don't understand the blue column or why Kirby would want to use Air Dodge for momentum cancelling instead of Uair (10 frames faster)
Because you can do an airdodge 12 frames before you can do an aerial attack. So if the aerial has to be more than 12 frames faster than than the air dodge for it to be better.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Threadless.com has a sale today for anyone who cares. Tees, 9 bucks a pop, free shipping. Check it out.

Actually, looks like they stopped handing out free shipping... Lame.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Because you can do an airdodge 12 frames before you can do an aerial attack. So if the aerial has to be more than 12 frames faster than than the air dodge for it to be better.
I did not know this. This should have been a footnote on the image.

Top Bottom