• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ok Neil thanks for the post. You should come to August's! Yo August is it a late nighter fest tho?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Sorry that I'm not there yet. There's a chance that I can't be there, but expect me to be there around 4ish anyway.

Dekar173

Justice Man
A space is also required after ellipsis Underload.

There you go Dylan I fixed it, with one exclamation point. Happy?

Another thing that people probably infract you over is your attitude. Less emo, it works wonders with being likable.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
That's right, I forgot I'm gonna have to deal with Meta Knights at this tournament. At least I'll have a partner to help deal with them!

I bought the Max Brook's flash cards version of his book the "Zombie Survival Guide" the other day. It's really freaking sweet. It organizes all the necessary and vital information presented in his book in nice categories and it is all neatly summarized.

Thomas is such an idiot and thinks that if the Zombie Apocalypse were to happen he would just grab the biggest weapon he could find and kick ***. Anyone with half a brain (which if you take that course of action, you will have half a brain when the zombies are done with you) would realize that's just suicide.

I'd nominate August as my number one go to man if the apocalypse happens.
Hell yeah, Davis.

I think that we can all agree, that letting some of this lot into our survival group would only weigh us down and make us zombie-chow. But that doesn't mean you noobs shouldn't grab the Zombie Survival Guide so you can get the skinny on post-zombie apocalypse survival. I mean, I know how many of you'd love to get a chainsaw or shotgun...
If zombies came after me I would take them out with my Red/Black Manaburn deck, guaranteed to render their Magus and other such cards useless. This would all be after Lorwyn was phased out, of course.

Oh, wait...
Full of Win.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm quite certain Davis would take August with him because he's just big enough to be useful, but at the same time small enough to throw into a crowd of zombies when the going gets rough.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That's already been asked newbling! MK's legal, or else Darklink and Fluxus wouldn't be coming.
Wait, wtf? Ur a mod?

Please figure out how I can get into Melee BR, possibly Barwl. I AM THE HEAD OF C3 HERE AND MUST KNOW THINGS SO MY TOURNAMENTS CAN BE THE DOPEST SHIZNET EVER!

Or something.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just read your posts. Can I block Moderators? Regardless I don't want to come anymore. Be bigger *******s, guys.

You also missed the point. My post used abbreviation. Yours had multiple meaning with its poor phrasing.

Flame this post desperately, k?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Just read your posts. Can I block Moderators? Regardless I don't want to come anymore. Be bigger *******s, guys.

You also missed the point. My post used abbreviation. Yours had multiple meaning with its poor phrasing.

Flame this post desperately, k?
Again Dylan, you get infracted all of the time because you DESPERATELY attempt to be a douche over the smallest of things. Lighten up, I called you newbling because you didn't put two and two together and just deduce on your own that MK is legal.

I'd appreciate if you came, especially considering you're just like me, a lot more likable in person than online ;)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't get infracted all the time...I got infracted yesterday...That was the first in a long while. I don't try to be a douche and I fail to see where I am one.

Regardless, I believe you heard the sad news. This really sucks...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's true. I've gotten 2 infractions yesterday (my first in a long while...for me...) and they were by Virg

<3 Zac. Our best player kinda worships you...so yeah...well, ex-best player? :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh ya, something I forgot to post about a while ago:

1 Dekar (NM)
2 Yaz (UT)
3 X (used to be UT but moved)
4 Wobbles (used to be AZ but moved)
5 Golden Glove (NM)
5 Darklink (AZ)
7 Kira (AZ)
7 Sinz (NM, then UT, then in a couple years NM ;)) (officially UT)

so pretty much,

NM has 2 in the top 8
UT has 2 in the top 8
AZ has 2 in the top 8.

A tie, looking at it from a top 8 perspective

NM has 2 in the top 6
UT has 1 in the top 6
AZ has 1 in the top 6.

Now NM is the best!!!

NM has 1 in the top 3
UT has 1 in the top 3

A tie again, blast!

NM took first, UT took second...

NM wins!

By this backwards *** logic, NM = 1st, UT = 2nd, AZ = 3rd, CO = didn't go XD

See Chris, anyone can skew things in their own favor through being selective in what they accept to be evidence.

(as is indicative through the language/punctuation used, this was clearly a joke).

NM > AZ in 1 week!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkd7os1Jf1k&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkd7os1Jf1k

Top Bottom