• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
calm down gorf tp is far from bad, it was just real short (TP is one of the longer Zelda games) and easy (All Zelda games are easy, especially the 3D ones). i say ww (Blasphemy! WW is a great game and it did try something new and original unlike TP) is the worst zelda game (haven't played the cdi games, but i heard they were unresponsive and of course they had the whole MAH BOI thing but playedl like zelda ii) (Not at all).

and seeing as gengar is a ghost pokemon, wouldn't that make it necrophillia as well?
lol, yeah... It's just so difficult to comprehend why someone would have an attraction to pokemon, let alone imp-like ghost pokemon. There is no explanation, is there?

tekkie

Smash Master
It's just so difficult to comprehend why someone would have an attraction to pokemon, let alone imp-like ghost pokemon. There is no explanation, is there?
one of the things i've learned from the internet is that there is a philia for absolutely everything that has ever/will ever exist and that rationalizing it is pointless.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I've made a terrible, terrible mistake. I feel like throwing up...

This rare, dark time calls for rare action.
killing yourself? finally :D

and i felt that tp was way too short (cause i rolled over that game in like, two days 100%). i didn't like ww cause sailing took too long and fishing for the triforce is just dumb.

nes n00b died in a car accident, august.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i like your new avatar neil, it's not quite what i'm used to from you but it's a good way to honor one of our fallen falcon heroes.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
ooooooooo.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Nolan wanna have a fun time?

O.; D

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
ohay sinzz, YES.

edit: found this and lold.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Okay, so the only time for me to make up my lab assignment is tomorrow at two after the envs class I really really need to go to. So, I can't really start the fest until after that, which might be around 2:30-3:00. Now, I can give someone my keys and they can take my tv and walkers wii into the study room like normal, but I would have to get the keys to them before my envs class. So, I'll see if Steven or anyone else would want to, and if not, I can't really get the fest started until my lab is over.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Uh...MONEY MATCH!??
For your life vs mine? Sure. Prepare to die.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Okay, so the only time for me to make up my lab assignment is tomorrow at two after the envs class I really really need to go to. So, I can't really start the fest until after that, which might be around 2:30-3:00. Now, I can give someone my keys and they can take my tv and walkers wii into the study room like normal, but I would have to get the keys to them before my envs class. So, I'll see if Steven or anyone else would want to, and if not, I can't really get the fest started until my lab is over.
When is your ENVS class? I can probably get there pretty early.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Cool story bro.

Amusingly enough, PND is the biggest preacher if "save your fair", and doesn't actually do it. Does he not want other Jiggs to improve?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Kinda. Is it your #1 favorite? There is nothing wrong with TP, but there are better LoZ games is what I mean. I don't hate TP, just the thought of it being better than MM, OoT, LttP, the oracles, or LA is wrong.
It's tied with Majora's Mask as my #1 favorite actually. I can never decide between the two.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Zach, you having beaten TP in two days doesn't make it short. It just means you played it a **** ton. In terms of raw hours, it's the longest Zelda game.

Glad to see so many people recognize the greatness of Majora's Mask.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo walker. You a good LoZ fan and all. And imma let you finish. But OOT and LttP were the best Zelda games of all time.

That Dojo Klap Trap made me laugh good. That sucks for him but ya lol.

Erich thanks for the fest. Except I was only there for 45 minutes lol. But still fun stuff.
See everyone Saturday night at Neils (right???)

Edit: Don't get me wrong tho. MM is/was awesome

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Zach, you having beaten TP in two days doesn't make it short. It just means you played it a **** ton. In terms of raw hours, it's the longest Zelda game.

MM is longer in hours I'm pretty sure. What do you do in tp? collect poes and bugs?

cool story david. if you looked at my post in the poll, I said OoT is the best traditional Zelda, which is true. MM isn't traditional, and is a better game for it. LoZ needed a new direction, and MM should have been it. Plus, when have we ever had such a dark game for Zelda? It's just the best.

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
MM is terrible...

That being said I love all other Zelda games

Oot > ALttP > WW >>>>> TP

OoT is just full of great nostalgic moments and is easily the most epic out of all the stories. ALttP was the best for originality and gameplay

also MM is terrible

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I believe it was...8 hours to complete TP, 14 to 100%. Maybe less on the 100% time.

TP IS A MEDIOCRE GAME THAT GOT OVERRATED BECAUSE IT IS ZELDA. IT IS NOT BAD, BUT IT IS NOT GOOD/GREAT. It had makings of greatness until "ok, so those guys missing from your town? The monsters got bored and dropped them off AT THE NEXT TOWN LOLOLOLOL. Shiny happy time, but with pixel made enemies from Alter-reality!"

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
while we're on topic,

OMG SPIRIT TRACKS IS OUT FOR US PIRATES ALREADY!!!! Too bad it has anti-piracy BUT TOMORROW OR SATURDAY IT WON'T ANYMORE <33333

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It also actually out in like 3 days lol. I can see pirating from nintendo though. They are *******s with their casual gamers matter more bull**** and the like.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm not having a fest Saturday, and that's final. Even if you do something miraculous in hopes to still make me host a fest (like revive NES N00b), I'm still not having a fest.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

I believe it was...8 hours to complete TP, 14 to 100%. Maybe less on the 100% time.

TP IS A MEDIOCRE GAME THAT GOT OVERRATED BECAUSE IT IS ZELDA. IT IS NOT BAD, BUT IT IS NOT GOOD/GREAT. It had makings of greatness until "ok, so those guys missing from your town? The monsters got bored and dropped them off AT THE NEXT TOWN LOLOLOLOL. Shiny happy time, but with pixel made enemies from Alter-reality!"
I thought this was funny.

10getowneds

I hate MM, but I dunno if I've given it a true "honest try". I always kinda thought WW had the best story/coolest version of Ganon.

while we're on topic,

OMG SPIRIT TRACKS IS OUT FOR US PIRATES ALREADY!!!! Too bad it has anti-piracy BUT TOMORROW OR SATURDAY IT WON'T ANYMORE <33333
IS IT REALLY?!?

OMGOMGOMG IMMA GET IT!

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
while we're on topic,

Ooh, I was looking for it a few days ago, hoping it had been leaked, but this is good news. Someone give me a heads-up when they get a patch out.

Top Bottom