• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Happily I have a new avatar. :)

NO THANKS TO DEREK.

YOUR DEAD TO ME.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm in the same boat as underload, except i can't watch it at all on saturday... So make sure it gets recorded. Or at least someone record the livestream or something, even though that's really crappy... But crappy is better than nothing.

Furiousduffman, you better get another 9 hammer in the 5th match of loser's finals if you get a chance. >_>

<_<

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I want to see a double nanerlock into diddy grab>dthrow right into gw's grab down throw to tech chase single naner lock into diddy fsmash to gw footstool into diddy's banana trip into 8 hammer to diddy's dair into 9 hammer.

Check mate.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I want to see a double nanerlock into diddy grab>dthrow right into gw's grab down throw to tech chase single naner lock into diddy fsmash to gw footstool into diddy's banana trip into 8 hammer to diddy's dair into 9 hammer.

Check mate.
All that with their controllers UPSIDE DOWN.

I believe you missed my opening sir.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

Check mate.
you both missed on very improtant point, Dekar will naner lock them... while playing as Captain Falcon

(and you really did miss his opening, because you didn't notice that he did this to M2K AND Dojo... at the same time) :p

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So if Nolan and Derek are teaming for the UNM tourney, who wants to team with a certain Walker?

Also, sorry about the furniture.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
My apologies, Nolan, we all kinda left in a hurry.

Paul, would it possible for you to give me a ride to Neil's whenever you leave?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
ugh...i just woke up

my mom and i need to go grab a few things outside; i'm sorry, i completely spaced on buying that stuff from the mall

so how about no earlier than 2 pm?
and what's the deal with this santa fe tourney?
and what's the deal with this casey and this luis and this inui
is HOBO this weekend?

if so my laptop(s) suck(s) so bring your own if you want livestream quality SO GOOD that you can feel the **** (as the giver...of course)

Top Bottom