• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
erich, whenever i see you av i get sad. i miss kenshin, bo^7, 009, yuyu hakusho, funi one piece, megas, samurai jack, and all those awesome shows from toonami that cn cancelled :crying:
true; time to download all of bobobobobobobo and samurai jack. already have yuyu hakusho SCOOOORE

also wtf at the OOS posters are you strangers going to AZ or something

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
the best part of Yu Yu Hakusho was the Dark Tournament. Toguro was my hero (the bad*** brother ot the whiny crybaby one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQHgmtCClw&feature=fvw
After Sensuie(or however you spell it.) Its not worth watching anymore. :/

Just like Kenshin and Shishio, don't watch the episodes after that. Its not worth your time.

But, what is worth your time is rewatching Gundam Wing and laughing at some of the lines.

Dekar173

Justice Man
@Paul- I'd like to think NM is a bit more exciting to watch, aside from the fact that you've already seen us play a million times before :(

@Twister- Zombieland looks cool, but I'd like to have a bit of assurance I won't be wasting my money... >.>

@AZ- prepare for anal penetration of the deep variety.

tw1n

Smash Champion
QWAAA?!? Ten levels higher than they originally were?!? Oh man...that's intense. But awesome.

I have work this weekend guys, and since I'm only working eight days at the fair I don't think I can miss any. So have fun without me...like usual for OOS, haha...maybe one of these days I'll actually be able to go.
Cough pound 4 cough

And where do you work at the fair???!!! I'm gonna be there thursday night so maybe I'll see you there =]

I miss when DBZ animations seemed awesome =]
(pulling a Kyle here with youtube vids after every sentence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iTBo3CM82g&feature=related

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
@Paul- I'd like to think NM is a bit more exciting to watch, aside from the fact that you've already seen us play a million times before :(

@Twister- Zombieland looks cool, but I'd like to have a bit of assurance I won't be wasting my money... >.>

@AZ- prepare for anal penetration of the deep variety.
and let the **** talking begin... :)

your mother is a very classy lady.

need some ice for that burn?
hurts.... don't it?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahahaha

Your controller rusts from lack of experience and playing so you shall not win! Oooooohhhh snap!
Your mother is courteous and very generous... in bed ooooohhhhhh!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You know what breaks my heart Tim? You not coming to AZ to see me.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahahaha burns keep on... well burning.

Hi Sinz =]

Bryce. Your toast is so badly burnt, no amount of scraping can remove the black from it!!! (Red vs Blue)

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
@ August-Pic was full of lulz.

@ Tekkie-Pic was full of win.

One piece?! Really? God you have bad taste.
Hell no. One Piece EASILY>>>>just about everyone other anime/manga. This, of course, only counts the Japanese version, as the American sub is godawful. *points to new avatar*

On that note, Donquioxte Doflamingo>your favorite character.

@AZ: Yo AZ, I'm happy for you guys and ima let you finish, but NM is the best state at Brawl of ALL TIME.

Oh, and lol a Cards losing to the 49er's. Just thought I'd add that :p

we'll be missing 2 of our best as well

no johns!

a battle of our top 5 against yours would be seriously amazing and epic

Forwards rule for crews is that no one is allowed to use the same character
an epic rule IMO

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We should make it a requirement that two members of the crew have to be using mid/low tiers, as well then ;)

And is that "no two of the same character" rule for reals?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You'd agree with the two mid/low tier requirement? :D

I played dawei at Genesis by the way. Got a double fair suicide spike on him for the two stock :bee:

And I met you, darkshifter, at genesis/watched you play my friend Dark Ryu :)

Edit: So no two same characters and two in your crew have to use mid or low tiers? Sounds good to me. Glad we have the best sonic in the world and a **** shiek :)

no not 2 people, just one
its not my tournament though, its forwards, so itll be just the no two same characters

jard sucked at genesis, he's gotten a lot better

edit: i used to play mars all the time over wifi 3>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You should see if he'll do the one low/mid tier rule. That would be kinda cool :D

I've gotten a lot better too, so we all still equal out. And you've probably played mars more than I have lol. I've only played him at one tourney where we played in brackets and then like four MMs before/after.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's true. Utah will be there for sure. You guys just gotta hold your end of that up now.

Are the crew battles going to be double elimination or single elim or round robin or what?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
So Utah is basically saying "We can't win unless we dupe these people into playing low tier characters so our low tier mainers won't suck so bad."

And AZ is saying "Tricks on you, we have at least one good low tier main who will **** your face"

Utah: "Well only 3 of our 5 best are going."

AZ: "Same with us."

And heres the sad fact, NM could send only one of our best, he could only use Jigglypuff, and he would still kick the crap out of you guys (all of you guys), oh snap :p

Oh and David/everyone, watch this. (I have to posta youtube comment after everything I guess, but this ones actually pretty funny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYDWMSRbAyE&feature=related

Haha...wow. This thread has been very active lately. Dang.

Paul: Your one post out of these last 3-4 pages made me laugh hardcore. That was hilarious.

Twins: I work at the fair in the rabbit area, the building behind the barn where they keep the rabbits and the thanksgiving dinn---erm, the chickens. I'll be there today and tomorrow as well, so stop by tomorrow if you want. :) And then Sunday and then next week for four days. But I'll have to look into Pound 4. I'm not going to go unless I have a chance at making my money back plus some interest though...so I'd have to practice up a lot. It's hard when you're supposed to be buying a $4,000 violin and saving hopefully $5,000+ for a mission.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
remember to prepare a crew of 4 or 5
Wh have a crew ofhowever many we need (as long as it isn't more than 12)

@Hell no. One Piece EASILY>>>>just about everyone other anime/manga. This, of course, only counts the Japanese version, as the American sub is godawful. *points to new avatar*
I've only seen the american version, and it was indescribably bad. I'll take it back until I see the japanase version.

We should make it a requirement that two members of the crew have to be using mid/low tiers, as well then ;)

And is that "no two of the same character" rule for reals?
Good thing one of out top players mains low teir, another of them did for 6 months, and our best plays multiple of them, wait hell, NM would **** you going all low teir.

Also, on the subject of trashtalk, I outplaced both you and Dark Ryu at Genesis, and I was the only from NM to go (for brawl.)

I think one of out best isn't going?

No two of the same char is definitley for realz.

So Utah is basically saying "We can't win unless we dupe these people into playing low tier characters so our low tier mainers won't suck so bad."

And AZ is saying "Tricks on you, we have at least one good low tier main who will **** your face"

Utah: "Well only 3 of our 5 best are going."

AZ: "Same with us."

And heres the sad fact, NM could send only one of our best, he could only use Jigglypuff, and he would still kick the crap out of you guys (all of you guys), oh snap :p
Do I need to?

Top Bottom