• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
@Tekkie- I'll save that number in my phone and be sure to give you a call once we're hitting Socorro.
alright so ill stay near this phone starting at like 12:30

It's a tiny place from what I hear, so we're going to be cramped with just the 4/5 of us (cramped with that many... I'm slightly scared of what this place is gonna turn out to be ;P)
:bee:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lewis is also on that list. I'll ask Wraith what his chances of going are. And I would have said his car but I couldnt remember who was driving :p
David and Steven from what I remember.

Guys, you should get organized with who's starting off in who's car, and when you're all meeting up on Friday ;O

@Tekkie- I call the spot furthest away from you... Or the closest, depending on exactly what that emoticon was supposed to mean :D

@Erich- when exactly do you leave? No Koast v2 is coming up, which will have about 80 people attending (from the looks of it, NM will def. be sending a crew out to ****!) and thennnn Pound4 is coming up in January! Go out with a bang instead of a sad flicker (or don't leave us at all, there's always that vastly superior option ;))

@all- I accidentally the :(

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Zman: if Ax doesn't go and Steven already has a partner I'll team with you

Dekar: What time are we leaving on Friday?

also "It's called Speed Stick! It's not expensive!"

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjzTK-Pfm6g

LOOK! Other devs do Zelda better than Nintendo.
It looks like what Nintendo already did with Zelda...you know, 20 years ago.

Still, I'd play it simply for the "For a long time ago...". Gotta love translations. :O

Just gonna start throwing this out right now-
Deodorant
Toothpaste
TOOTHBRUSH NO ****
shampoo
body wash (soap you dip****)
Blanket
Pillow
Quoted for truth.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
We're meeting at Neils house at 3 on Friday and leaving then.

I am making this rule now so that we don't wait all day on some people:

If it's Friday and you don't get a hold of someone else going on the trip by 3 pm then we're assuming you can't make it. We will give you courtesy calls well in advance. If you call saying you need a ride or are running late then we'll gladly pick you up/wait. No notice, no trip for you.

**** move but hey I dont wanna leave at 8 pm Friday >.<

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
http://www.livescience.com/culture/090826-stock-market.html

Oh snap, empirical proof that power lies in the hands of the few!

My money is on these people disappearing before their paper gets published :D
Worst part is there is nothing we can do to stop it. Unless we get a ****ton of people together and overthrow the government and i dont see that happening anytime soon... with all the dip****s running around assuming they will be okay caus the government is fair and true and all that bull****.

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
BTW fauck ya OOS on friday. but i feel bad for all the teams that have to LOSE THE GAME.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Kyle. That Halo movie thing has been out for about a year I believe lol. Now this is the money maker hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5F6kZ7ER3o

Ok so I agree with what kyle said about be there by 3 or don't go at all type thing. I need to know who needs rides from their houses and all.

ZMan-I can pick you up kk.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Oh yeah Goyf should get a window seat for the entire trip. That guy sat in the middle for so much of the Genesis drive and never complained once (him and Neil actually). That seat was like sitting on concrete, and I'm not even exaggerating. I sat on it for 2 hours and couldn't do it anymore haha. Walker has been added into my book of heroes lol

haha, isn't the dirty version of anything better? :p
No. Dirty version of baseball...for starters.

I got monez, I can go(if there is room???)!!!

(E) I will just crash at your house thurs night even if i cant go?

Oh.

And one more thing.
(Don't know exactly what this is for)

But

NOT IT!!!

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Ok, so

Car 1 - JT, Twister, Tekkie, Ax, Casey. This car isn't meeting up at Neil's, but going ahead to pick up Tekkie.

Car A - Kyle, David, Lewis

Car ~ - Myself, Zman, Neil, Nolan and Walker have all called a spot in my car. However, I'd like to trade either Zman, Neil,or Walker for somebody in Car 1, simply so that each car has a minimum of three drivers.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow thats all??? I thought others called my car lol. I'm just too lazy to go back and read it lol. So if anyone from Stevens car wants to transfer over to mine than go ahead lol.

And if needed steven we can always have Kyle or Lewis go to your car halfway down the drive or whatever =] If we only have 4 people per car then that would be pretty ideal in terms of room

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
Ok, so

Car Sexy - JT, Twister, Tekkie, Ax, Casey. This car isn't meeting up at Neil's, but going ahead to pick up Tekkie.

Car Magik - Kyle, David, Lewis

Car Blood Sugar - Myself, Zman, Neil, Nolan and Walker have all called a spot in my car. However, I'd like to trade either Zman, Neil,or Walker for somebody in Car Sexy, simply so that each car has a minimum of three drivers.
fix'd for epicness

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Hmm, I kind of like that fix. And yeah Steven I don't mind driving in your car so you'd have a second driver (plus I'm experienced in this drive plus I have more driving experience than anyone here no less. Plus no tickets or accidents :D)

As well if we have one more of your guys come to our car then it'll be 4 per and thats a little more reasonable for gas purposes

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hmm, I kind of like that fix. And yeah Steven I don't mind driving in your car so you'd have a second driver (plus I'm experienced in this drive plus I have more driving experience than anyone here no less. Plus no tickets or accidents :D)

As well if we have one more of your guys come to our car then it'll be 4 per and thats a little more reasonable for gas purposes
what about when you were driving your friends car on our way to nm and you got flashed? did he ever get the ticket?

offtopic(kinda but not rly) alphebet of manlyness is effin awesome!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So I told some old friends I'd meet up with them on campus tomorrow so I cannot hold the usual in between class smash unless anyone wants to play at like, four.

Steven, should I just leave with you on Friday from UNM? I get out at two. It would give Walker time to get over here to so we'll have three already for the car. Post/text with what you want to do.

Super stoked for AZ. Hopefully I'll be able to dig enough money to eat while we're there.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Dear everyone. NVGA tourney here in February. Yes, February's a long way away, but it's aiming to be as glorious as the old Howard Johnson X-topias (or even better), so it needs competent people attached to it as quickly as possible.

Original discussion thread. Read to see what's been ironed out so far.

Formal planning thread.

Jump on that ****.
listen to this man. the rio grande air balloon fight fiesta chile 2010 (or just chile 2010) is gonna be some serious ****. tvc, brawl, bb, sf4, and more! get ****ing hype :mad:

Top Bottom