• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
A word about my smashfest:
I recently awoke to a sharp biting sensation at my genitals. In the form of school.
So I need saturday/sunday for myself - and quite a few people preferred Friday.
I just don't want to detract from people like Nolan and Paul and Twister and others who I don't know or forgot that are at UNM friday and can have their own fest there.

Basically, do you prefer a fest at a UNM dorm room, or at the inconvenient location of my house? I most definitely can't hold a fest on Saturday/Sunday.

we would never join in such unlawful activities such as jaY wAlking, Watching onlinE videos, Walking On lawns, Undermining LaDy figures, HAving fun, and HAppily catching hidden messages of posts!
The quality of your hidden message reminds me of the quality of Dan Brown's message(s)

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Neil - Hold your fest tomorrow.

Nolan - Yeah, I'm down for smash tomorrow. I'm hanging out with Destry at 3, and we'll probably be hitting up Neil's fest for some B mother****in' B. So go to that.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Neil - Hold your fest tomorrow.

Nolan - Yeah, I'm down for smash tomorrow. I'm hanging out with Destry at 3, and we'll probably be hitting up Neil's fest for some B mother****in' B. So go to that.
I don't think I can, I have work early saturday and no ride from the NE heights that night.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey Sinz. Change the name of the thread to

New Mexico(the home of the smash twins) hahaha joking there.

Try New Mexico(where endless variety always happens)
New Mexico(oh yes... I did)
New Mexico(sure why not)
New Mexico(Mango likes us so you should too)
New Mexico(what more do you have to lose)

hahaha boredom wins

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Which smashers are in a UNM dorm? The only person I know of is Nolan, and there was a huge influx of freshman smashers this fall :lick:

EDIT: Smashboards should add a feature for temporary polls on ANY thread T_T

tw1n

Smash Champion
I wish I had more time to practice against others. Anyone who is open Friday before we leave wanna smash? Or just meet up early to kill time!

Dekar173

Justice Man
@Zman- Mother 1. :)

@Twinz- You're the Magic Twins, the Smas twins are myself and Davis, according to certain blind people in TX.

@Smashfest- Bah! I'm in Denver D: hopefully I'll be able to go **** their FFA/2v2 tourney lol. FFA XD

@AZ plans- We've got Ax, Steven, and David's cars (3).

JT, Twister, Ax, and I are going to leave around 1-2 (maybe earlier) on Friday to go pick up Tekkie, housing arrangements aren't settled yet but we're probably staying with Bryce or Wobbles XD Remember everyone: BRING A PILLOW AND A BLANKET. There aren't enough beds in one house for 15 people to all sleep extremely comfortably. Bring sleeping bags, blankets, some homotastical thing you cuddle with, what have you.

AZ is a week away! Woot! :D

@Molly- I miss you! You're prettyyyy

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'll MM in BB =D =D =D

Also, I think I win the OOS post count!
I'm suprised you didn't have more than that actually (and really suprised I didn't have more than 800)

I don't think I can, I have work early saturday and no ride from the NE heights that night.
Maybe 2 of us needing to go down there will convince them?

Which smashers are in a UNM dorm? The only person I know of is Nolan, and there was a huge influx of freshman smashers this fall :lick:

EDIT: Smashboards should add a feature for temporary polls on ANY thread T_T
Nolan is the only one thay lives there, but lots of peope have class there, around the same time as Nolan. Paul, Steven and JT all have class with Nolan, and they and I (don't actually know about JT smashing) smash with Nolan pretty often.

Also, If the mods are OK with it, I can make a poll (but not on this thread :(). Premium members can make polls wherever.

Dekar said:
some homotastical thing you cuddle with, what have you
I'll bring my Jigglypuff pillow.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
Hey Losers! Guess who graduated bootcamp today?? I miss all of you. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get a Wii and play brawl with some of you! My TL is top tier. :)

tekkie

Smash Master
JT, Twister, Ax, and I are going to leave around 1-2 (maybe earlier) on Friday to go pick up Tekkie, housing arrangements aren't settled yet but we're probably staying with Bryce or Wobbles XD Remember everyone: BRING A PILLOW AND A BLANKET. There aren't enough beds in one house for 15 people to all sleep extremely comfortably. Bring sleeping bags, blankets, some homotastical thing you cuddle with, what have you.
:O

you are too awesome. what's the entire plan anyways? coming down here and then back to abq and then to arizona? or head south and head to tucson or something?

the twins will be there so that's all the cuddling i (or anyone else probably) will need

also hot **** scribblenauts ships on the 15th i hope that **** comes before friday

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
New Mexico (Always with the fighting)
New Mexico (Grabbin Pills)
New Mexico (You lie!)

So I am leaving the land of enchantment at the beginning of october but im stopping by ABQ for the weekend I leave to say dueces to all my abq friends, so before I go out those evenings for adult oriented fun we should smash one last time. Has Beave played with you guys recently?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
neil- ill be at your fest once my dad gets home.

xion- good job man!

so who else is riding is steven's car besides just me + steven? my parents want to know because they're worry warts.

oh and someone should hold a fest tomorrow. i don't want to be in a house that has screaming kids in it.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably the only "competitive" smasher in the world that has 5 functional TVs and 0 functional consoles.
If you can't implicate from that, I'm asking all of that are coming to bring consoles :p Thanks in advance :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
hey im neil i can be a wiggly piggly piggy

oh and i liek men, LOTS OF MEN. oh and men with big dickks.

ps MAYLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mmmm, thanks for calling me Neil, otherwise I would not have known about that fest. :) It was pretty fun, ayup. I'm actually sort of hoping there's another one soon, because it'd be good to practice and to play some more. I don't know man, I don't remember Melee doubles being so much fun, haha. Maybe next time the Erich and Paul team will actually try. ;) And I'll have my controller.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG. HOLY ****ING **** ON A STICK.

That, right there, Zack, is the most hilariously awesome image I've seen in a long time. Thank you.

Also, they're playing it on a DC. The best.

EDIT: LOOOOOL Nolan.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Fun fest Neil. Thanks for the message. The timing was perfect!!!

Good stuff. August, our team wasnt too bad lol. Other then that I pretty much blew 2 quarts of goat the entire time. Except a couple random rests. Best one goes against Steven. e's just another notch on my "down throw... KNEE!!! Wait what the ****!!! How did you rest me!"

Hahaha good stuff.

For the AZ tourney. Who ever is riding with me. BRING CD's!!! ALL of mine are scratched so ya... loooong ride without cd's

Edit: hahaha awesome new name for the thread. <3 sinz

Edit 2: Paul is a sadistic verbal abusing teammate :'( hahaha you're too good paul. That fest cracked me up from start to finish

Top Bottom