• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
I'm alive, in case anyone was worried.

Nolan, did I leave my controller at your place, per chance?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha those pictures = win!!!

Sinz. What the four star censor are you thinking!!! You can't quit. Not yet. Make pound 4 your retirement! Please. For me.

Neil - What Kyle said.

Hi everyone...

Overgames

Smash Rookie
As far as people on smashboards, myself, Kitsune and Alphabravo play. But we've all got it for PS3, and CO appears to be a largely 360 crowd
I play too, but I'm really bad. :urg: I'll be getting it for the 360 at the end of the month, so that'll give me a chance to practice a lot more. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Don't disclude me because I suck. I'm up for lots of OOS BB.

Sinz: Why you quit?
1. It wastes too much time. Similar to smashboards for me. At least with y smashboards I can do write essays and do math while browsing around..
2. It just wasn't fun anymore. I would constantly be getting angry at myself for messing up on every single thing. It just took the fun out of it.
3. I stayed in the NM scene because the scene was so much fun, and I felt I could trust every single one of you guys so much.The only fun smasher in UT is X, the rest are well. You get the picture.
4. I just need to sort things out in my life as well.
5. It may be a temporary thing like I did last time, (month and a half hiatus pretty much. I thought I was done for good, but I came back because you guys rocked.)

Dunno yet though.

red dog said:
I was with Everett at the last smash event, be jealous. it's probably because he almost got killed on the way there and was playing sex in the car xD
Way weird, and Utah needs to learn how to drive. When you make a left make sure to check that there isn't a median, and if there is. Don't go and drive AGAINST TRAFFIC.

r3d d09

Smash Master
was he naked when he did that?
or was he naked after the fact?

I wouldn't blame ya. he seems like a crazy drive by looking at his face ha.

If i get my car fixed before AZ, i will take you down so you can see all your buddies.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
1. It wastes too much time. Similar to smashboards for me. At least with y smashboards I can do write essays and do math while browsing around..
2. It just wasn't fun anymore. I would constantly be getting angry at myself for messing up on every single thing. It just took the fun out of it.
3. I stayed in the NM scene because the scene was so much fun, and I felt I could trust every single one of you guys so much.The only fun smasher in UT is X, the rest are well. You get the picture.
4. I just need to sort things out in my life as well.
5. It may be a temporary thing like I did last time, (month and a half hiatus pretty much. I thought I was done for good, but I came back because you guys rocked.)

Dunno yet though.
Those are terrible excuses. But if you quit, go back to MTG. It's so sexy right now.

Also, my english teacher is hilarious.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
I can't completely quit the smash scene, Kyle. That's just completely going against who I am, as if I'm trying to tear out my identity from my flesh and bone. Smashing is in my blood.

After a full month hiatus, I think I'm in the mood for a good smashfest myself :)
How bout the usual at my house this saturday?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Falcon PAWNCH!!!

De do do di do do de

Falcon... show me your moves, show me your moves...

MURDER!

De do do di do do de

hahahahaha

Whats funny is that is the story of Sinz' life. He even had me make a magic trick about it :p

Ah Neil I work all day on saturdays And go into work at 8 on Sundays :(
No fests for me it seems until we go on the trip (and then I'll have to train my *** off once we get down there)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I knew you played MTG from you name. I'm no nub cake. you can just look at the goyf part of the name and know where it's from xD
LOL, remembering goyfs. The only other good one was terravore though.
Not everyone knows goyfs though. They are kinda out of date.

Friday would be better for a fest, I think. But whatev. I haven't played in a while either. Psh, when have I actually practiced hard since Brawl came out?!?

Also, I like that sig Everett. It's pretty sweet. Don't feel bad about taking a break man. Those are valid reasons too. Priorities are a good thing to have in life, mhmm. :)

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
HAPPY BIRFDAY DREAMCAST!

10 years! Double digits!

RIP. You will always be remembered.

*goes to play some DC*

Top Bottom