• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
That was creepy! RUN KIDS!!!

"The wind reminds me to breathe..." I think the thought of not dyin reminds me to breathe lol.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
You ****** ******s should get your sorry cotton picking ***** over here.

And you all smell bad.

Especially you, Nolan.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Someone shold hold a fest tomorrow or Monday (its labor day and no school, we have to do something!!!!)

Lewis and I will be able to go and if its tomorrow I'm off work at 4 and will gladly bring some LJS food over (hushpuppies, chicken... crumbs for the addicted)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, I am guessing that Neil isn't going to send me up a care package :(

(Melee(my copy that I gave to Erich), GCN(someones old one that they don't use, I am willing to pay for it.), and memory card.

Please. boredom is large.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
isaccard; said:
8313016@Everyone
100% confirmed for AZ.
Did your boss let you off, or did you need to ragequit?

Thanks for the fest and food August.

The public bus system blows so hard. Buses don't run on central at 8pm on sundays, apparently.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

The public bus system blows so hard. Buses don't run on central at 8pm on sundays, apparently.
Utah
bus system
blows so hard.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet

... How did you get home?

Also, Paul, you left your wii cables here.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Hey dude any time you're on the west side and can't get home just call my brother and/or myself. If anything you can crash at our place for the night and just head home early in the morning. It's better than walking hours on end
Thanks, but it's cool. I didn't think I was stranded. I thought the buses ran after 8, so I could have just gotten home, and by the time I found out they didn't, I was on central and tramway (a little far away from you)

If anyone ever wanted to get into a TCG, Magic is sexy again.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
thanks but no thanks paul. i don't feel like going out to rio rancho right now.

same with magic, gorf. if this was 2003 when i was into tcgs i would say yes but i don't feel like learning another tcg (one is enough for me)

Dekar173

Justice Man
So guys, I am going to AZ
Kick ***, who else?

Our current pool of members is:

Twinz, Ax, JT!, Zman, Neil, GG, Twister, Nolan, Goyf, and myself.

Tekkie wants to go, and if he can find a way to town, he's more than welcome. How far is Socorro? Can we not pick him up?? Can he get one of his other buds from Socorro to come? :O

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Alright, if anyone wants to come over at 4 you're more than welcome.

Call me at 505-270-1131 if you need directions. Also, bring setups. Most of my stuff is with other people

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Cant find a ride so looks like I cant make it >.<

So David and I have a list of people going to Pound 4 lined up that want to spar us. On top of this, Tink wants to get some commentary going on it lol. David and I seem to have a small fan club of people cheering us on haha.

tekkie

Smash Master
Tekkie wants to go, and if he can find a way to town, he's more than welcome. How far is Socorro? Can we not pick him up?? Can he get one of his other buds from Socorro to come? :O
i haven't even read the tournament thread. what's going on? when would you be leaving and whatnot?

anyways forrest (the dude with the long black hair) is back in new hampshire for a while and oran (odub) probably wouldn't go for it. haven't even played smash with that fugger since he moved to the apartments (they're like 500-1000 ft away from here but it might as well be lightyears :p)

according to google the best way to tucson is south and then west which means you'd be going past socorro. :O

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So guys I am not going to AZ. I quit smash today.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Har har...

I was thinking about replying with a quote to Everett's recent post, saying "I meta-quit smash before you did." in hopes that I would make a triple entendre of the word "meta" and the fact that I one-upped Everett by committing an act before he did...although the act was - most literally - an attempt at ditching friends.

But after that train of thought hit me, I fired back at myself, exclaiming that a proclamation of quitting smash is a mere cry for attention. I would be weak. But then, I supposed that being weak along with someone else is better than wishing to be weak in a strong world.

So then another train of thought hit me, and I decided to convert my fragmented thoughts into writing on an Internet forum. And taking five minutes to reread this quaint post, I questioned this post much like Aldous Huxley would question life - How will this thought or action contribute to, or interfere with, the achievement, by me and the greatest possible number of other individuals, of man's Final End?

After re-reading this whole post, I presume that I am taking up some childish form of freelance writing in hopes that it will breed some benign intelligence in us all.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Picked up a lot of early morning shifts so I could get the weekend off. What's the plan for that Friday?

And utah backing out isn't a surprise from what I've heard of them.

@Neil

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Neil if you quit smash then I would beat the living sin out of you (no pun intended... honest).

And we're trying to see how early we can leave while still leaving as a group.

Hey is anyone free to smash at UNM tomorrow around 1:30-3? I'll even play Brawl if thats all there is haha :D

Top Bottom